What's new

The New BOG Show

G

Greyskull

so is anyone gonna ask BOG about the Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble????
My new favorite strain. Over OGK, over Chem D.. MY FAVORITE
Did it really come from BOG.

Did he want it to be named Double Sour?
Sour Dubble?

Whats the story, i am IN LOVE with this herb, and would love to hear what BOG has to say about it?
What, you mean this plant?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i too love the buds the plant produces. they taste great. they are strong. and easy to trim. and clones easy. and the smell....

I think Grey Skull got some seeds from a friend that got them from BOG at a summer festival.

So, I think BOG did the breeding but GS did the promoting.

I could be wrong though. Saw GS talkin' about it in another thread. Hopefully, he'll just chime in himself.

:yeahthats my friend tells me he was handed 4 beans at a festival in northern california, and told "its the best pot you will ever smoke". Whoever made the beans cough cough was that really you BOG? & gave them to my friend was spot on about them being the best pot ever....

this thread is what makes me think the story I was told is true.... and initially had me thinking REZ & BOG made a baby. especially post 33...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13054

sorry for :hijacked:

The question was asked, "does sour bubble have bubba kush in it"? The answer is yes and no. I selected sour bubble from bog bubble which was a pure bubblegum but what do you think bubblegum is. I think bubbakush is what Sour Bubble is if I were to catagorize it. BOG

no wonder i mislabeled my bubba kush as sdxsb.... i thought they looked similiar! REDEMPTION!!

itisme

Veteran
Thanks for the INFO BOG. I guess I'll just have to grow out the SOUR BUBBLE BX3 and SUPER SWEET CINDY and see what they look like. I just really wanted ORGINAL BOG, which I hope mine are but have serious doubts. Well at least I know I got some real REZ GEAR!

Woody Harrelson - You've just won an OSCAR, what are you gonna do next???

I'm GOING TO BOGLAND.

I wanna make a final table in the WSOP and wear some SEED CO. SHIRT :D - With LEGALIZE IT ON BACK :D

NolBC

HOLY CRAP MANG!... :respect: :respect: That's it. I am ordering the BX3 from BCBD with even the slim chance at getting a bean like that. Grow Journal starts when the seeds show up.. :respect: :respect:

Grizz

Veteran
Hell I thought I would probably die before I ever got the chance to see you back on the boards Bog, glad you are as I missed all the OG days and really appreciate your work. seems alot of todays stuff has been influinced with your strains, sure would like some info on the cut Grey Skull was asking about. I have to agree with Jeff on this one, real nice plant and smoke.

itisme

Veteran
HOLY CRAP MANG!... :respect: :respect: That's it. I am ordering the BX3 from BCBD with even the slim chance at getting a bean like that. Grow Journal starts when the seeds show up.. :respect: :respect:

You need to read the thread if you don't WORK FOR BCBP and trying to save their rep.. BOG basically said they don't carry his seeds anymore... That is the way I took it but I see you BC in your name there and it makes me WEARY OF YOU COMMENT :dueling:

I would love to see your journal and I will do one for the SUPER SWEET CINDY I ordered from them and save my SB bx3 and PURPS frome them to see our results....

itisme

Veteran
Read my ???'s to BOG and his replise and draw your own conclusion...

From what I under stand they are supposedely doing a BOG PRESERVATION ACT but that isn't what the SITE STATES!

I paid one time and I got 3 shipements from BC

Ordered SUPER SWEET CINDY, SOUR BUBBLE Bx3, THE PURPS - BOG 10 bean pack, Purps 10 also I think

1st Shipment- Took a SOLID MONTH - Got on PURPS SEEDS really small and only about 10 BOG seeds all toghter and most were crushed :(

2nd Shipment- Got it REALLY LATE and all the seeds looked exactly the same. HHHHMMMMM! but informed them of no seeds PRIOR TO RECIEVING and they PROMPTLY sent shipment 3!

3rd Shipment- Got quickly - Purps looked like the FIRST SHIPMENT (tiny and black) Got 10 SB and 10 SSC HHHHHMMM popped the SSC right now and got em coming up!

REALLY SKETCHY THOUGH- Not sure what to think till I see some SSC I got coming up but I don't have my hopes up to much. AT LEAST if they were decent seeds I got some extra to work with... Even though at this point I don't recomend them unless BOG states something about there PROJECT and what he has seen.. Not sure just a little post reading on the internet to find out WTF was going on w/ BCBD

Last edited:

NolBC

You need to read the thread if you don't WORK FOR BCBP and trying to save their rep.. BOG basically said they don't carry his seeds anymore... That is the way I took it but I see you BC in your name there and it makes me WEARY OF YOU COMMENT :dueling:

I would love to see your journal and I will do one for the SUPER SWEET CINDY I ordered from them and save my SB bx3 and PURPS frome them to see our results....

Well its a good thing I haven't ordered the seeds yet then. I guess I will continue to camp for ~CC beans on the bay until a legit BoG strain is released to the masses. As far as my name being some massive BCBD masterminded plot to up their revenue and take over the world... Smoke another joint mang, it's coincidence. I was just stoked to hear that I may have had a shot at some good beans. I have never bought from them before and didn't know what their "rep" was all about. I'm sorry to hear that you got hosed on a smooshed seeds, ya sound a bit bitter brodda. The only secure shop in Van doesn't carry very many 'veteran strains' as well i'm a little iffy about shipping from across seas, crush factor. So I was loving the idea of being able to get them close to home, assuming they ship from here... :respect:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BCBD is in the latest issue of HT the article was seed bank hall of fame and God Bud was in it. It also said they where on of the worlds best seed Banks NOW WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT lol. How much did they pay HT to put that in there.

skunkape

hey BOG... can you tell a little more about how Chocolate Bubba came to be?
I understand it was a cross between Choclate Diesel(from Plan B) and a Bubba Kush?
Was wondering if it tastes like choclate...
thanx.

ridgedogs

BCBD is in the latest issue of HT the article was seed bank hall of fame and God Bud was in it. It also said they where on of the worlds best seed Banks NOW WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT lol. How much did they pay HT to put that in there.
I just finished growing BCBD God bud. The smoke is ok. The plant is no where near Elite just below avaerage. Also did Mango and Sweet Dreams by them. 100% hermies from full blown to the one or two odd sacks hiding. Never again.
Now I'm trying a bunch of Bog strains to find a couple of new moms. Peace.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bog has said he never made anything Chocolate it's in one of the new threads since he has returned.

BowlPacks

Good to see you BOG! My collection of beans got stolen when my house was broken into 4yrs ago, my Lifesaver and BMR got jacked at the same time... :(
I would kill for genes like that again. IMO nothing (that I've worked with) compares

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is BOG'S post about BCBD

BCbuddepot had some as of 3 years ago but it is likely that they have none of my original genetics left. They could as they bought quite a bit but any new strains from me other than sb4 are not mine. Sacred Seeds is a fine seed dispensery in Toronto that I would work with again however. Its just that I operate inside California legally now.

And here is his reply on Chocolate
If Sacred seeds sold a BOG Chocolate Bubba I doubt it but they did have my seeds and plan B had other seeds besides mine as well. I never made a chocolate anything actually

AND HERE IS HIS REPLY ABOUT Bubba

The question was asked, "does sour bubble have bubba kush in it"? The answer is yes and no. I selected sour bubble from bog bubble which was a pure bubblegum but what do you think bubblegum is. I think bubbakush is what Sour Bubble is if I were to catagorize it. BOG