What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Nevils Haze and Nevils Haze hybrids discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Heres one for you.....the 97 nevils haze aka 5a x hzC bred by nevil...grown by royal flush
user451998_pic1989550_1574142806.jpg

An the 5a x secret male put together by myself....
Sorry couldn't find a pic of it out the bag
IMG_20210731_025008.jpg

Didnt come out too far off an is just as strong.....good thing is im still able to do mine as a f1.
Like that silk haze I did do a south african x outback haze too...though not tested them out yet..

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

That looks nothing like the Widow Dark here is a pic of Shantis Widow growing in one of his Greenhouses.

View attachment 18127385
This was one of the first pictures of white widow.....won many cups under many names such as peacemaker...was never some crazy stretchy sativa when first hit the scene......im sure even scot uses the picture........mind you I did label mine as white widow an not black widow cus thats what I used..

Anyway good seeing you m8, hope all is well
download (7).jpeg

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I grew the widow my self Dark your pic looks nothing like the widow or la nina.

Shanti pic is clearly of a widow that lens to the sativa side of the family.

I saw very sativa leaning plants in the Widow F1s i grew to but also saw plants that went to the Indian side to.

These were my keepers from the ones i ran way back i have more seed to go threw in the hope i find something like shantis plant.

BW3.jpg

BW-Satphinoflower.jpg

BW-Sativaphinoflowerpic.jpg

BW-Indicaphinoflower.jpg

This is the one most look for

20pacific-widow2-med.jpg

Piff_cat

Heres one for you.....the 97 nevils haze aka 5a x hzC bred by nevil...grown by royal flush View attachment 18127297

An the 5a x secret male put together by myself....
Sorry couldn't find a pic of it out the bag
View attachment 18127298

Didnt come out too far off an is just as strong.....good thing is im still able to do mine as a f1.
Like that silk haze I did do a south african x outback haze too...though not tested them out yet..
wow look at those trichomes insane nicely done. that south african outback must have some gems in there. the nigerian and south african landraces have a very rare shikimate pathway allele discovered by karl hillig and haze c is directly related to durban in some way. very coool. have you seen that ak bean brains released the old sssc durban haze made with haze c? be some cool projects for linebreeding in there with your durban outback

Piff_cat

Snagging that haley comet here in a bit
I’ll tag along
man that haley is something else definitly top 3 piff clone in my opinion. piffcoast says similar to bronson african haze 11 its real high in cbt. looking forward to seeing that the piffcon results were crazy

TPFTFW

Veteran
man that haley is something else definitly top 3 piff clone in my opinion. piffcoast says similar to bronson african haze 11 its real high in cbt. looking forward to seeing that the piffcon results were crazy
Snagging that one as well,
I’ll be growing the haley next run most likely

Snow Goose

I am of the opinion that outback haze is Nevil's magnum opus. And OJD sure as hell picked a winner for his NH21 x MML Grail Male. I'm thankful he selected a long flowering one, because while that's certainly not great for commercial growers, I'm convinced that's where the magic is.

This plant is from seed from OJD's outback haze #1 x OJD's grail male. She flowered in a 3-gal bag of organic soil for 21 weeks and yielded over a quarter pound of absolutely primo dried bud. One of only two seeds I popped; the other was a gorgeous male and the latest flowering male I've ever seen. After only a few weeks cure, the aromas, flavors and effect are off the charts. A beautiful pine-citrus-grapefruit smell in the jar over something rich, complex, woody and flavorful. A dry toke on a joint is unreal. The flavor is pure old school, wood and spice, and it leaves that lingering aroma in the room. And the effect...instant euphoria, creativity and motivation and super long lasting with no burnout. My girlfriend has achieved orgasm synesthesia with me after smoking this weed. It's outstanding. I've never tried Nevil's haze, but I have no problem calling this one an enhanced Nevil's haze. It's my grail. I wish I'd kept a clone but I made some seeds. :)

View attachment 18100568

View attachment 18100569

View attachment 18100570
View attachment 18100571

The outback haze x (NH21 x MML) male...
View attachment 18100572
Wow looks unreal

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is one of Nevils unreleased lines that was offered only as test seed by shanti to 10 growers at Cannabis World around 2002.

Of the 10 people i was the only person to honor my agreement with shanti and i did a test grow thread on this line the rest did a runner.

This was never realest.

The seed are 20 years old now i put 11 into germination and i got 100% up.

From the 11 i had 6 dampen off leaving 5.

Shit Haze.

IMG_2591 (2).JPG

These grew like Nevils Haze.

JohnnyChicago

View attachment 18122674

After smoking this cut for 2 months I have to say that this is strongest or one of the strongest strains you can have,high last for 4 h ...every time you smoke it lifts you up,and makes you more electric and paraonic and confused,hesitant...you have that sharp tunnel vision and strong audio olfatory senses.

Its that strong that many people who smoke it for days need some change or craving for easy herb or some indica.....cuz this shit is realy strong.....when you wake up after all day smoke session,you feel like your brain was on something last night...bit stoney and confused mind...weed hangover.

smells and tastes, after sample few samples from different growers led/hydro,hps/hydro and mine hps/soil....I have to say that constant is medicinal haze and afghan,garlic funk when its pressed....in soil it has more of orange peel/mangoish whiskey like scent added to medicinal haze and afghan garlic funk when it is pressed a bit.

Both time in hydro it was more of medicinal haze,herbal,slightly smoked meat,wood and just a lil bit of that orange/clay/mangoish whiskey funk.

Flowers are pungent and need airtight can or bag for hanging around in public places....
Taste is orangeish incense,medicinal haze,with bit of baby powder like aroma.

Really one of the best cuts and smokes I ever have.

Forgot to add that it is the most church pungent smells I smelled ever..... when you take strong inhale through the nose of smoke that is in room after smoke session ,it makes taste of orange and incense in your mouth.
Extreme rich orangeish incense of finest quality mixed with musky pine....simply amazing afterburn smell.

NL5XHz

Look of the dried bud and smoke report, do confirm what I thought, that it is probably related to the A2 more than to the A5.
You asked me in the other thread what A2 was?

Was so similar in quality to A5 and to Nevils selected NH cupwinner, that it was probably selected by Nevil too. And was the A5(2).

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Look of the dried bud and smoke report, do confirm what I thought, that it is probably related to the A2 more than to the A5.
You asked me in the other thread what A2 was?

Was so similar in quality to A5 and to Nevils selected NH cupwinner, that it was probably selected by Nevil too. And was the A5(2).
Nice to hear that....I will share this cut with anyone who wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts