What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Nevils Haze and Nevils Haze hybrids discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I thought it be a good idea to have a thread were people can come and discuss Nevils Haze work old and new under one roof.

Please keep it on topic and stay out if your only going to cause drama.

like it or not Nevil has a huge fan base and many people still grow his work.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Luckily I kept my Old copy Hempy. I still love the warning on the NL5 x Haze. His Hawaiian Indica was the first strain I ever grew.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
troutman a lot of Nevils breeding methods and theory's have been posted by Nevil him self.

He touched on lines from NL to Haze over time i can copy and paste Quote his posts as i did in the other thread there is a lot he posted on.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please guys if your not fond of Neville or Hempy stay out of this thread as there is plenty of other threads to talk smack in.

The last thread was closed and had alot of important info in , these Haze threads are very important for all Haze Heads

elchischas

Veteran
Nice thread Hempy I have long wanted to have the old legendary Nevil haze
unfortunately it is not popular these days.
Blessed.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thread may be closed but it's still here and the info available to all. Maybe Gypsy will make it a sticky! ;)

Thats great if it can happen , a sticky would be amazing.
We want as much knowledge about Haze as we can , good or bad.
These Haze threads draw in alot of crowds wether they post or not and every wants to know about Neville and his creations , especially since he has passed RIP

Peacefrog

Veteran
I found and embraced my inner pothead in the 80s and haven't let go since. My discovery of Ed Rosenthal's guides in the early days of the internet led me to Nevil's exploits and I have a profound appreciation for what he did to further my ability to grow my own personal supply of a wide variety of magnificent ganja.

This seems like a good place to post this ... from ojd (NH18 x MM #3) x (OJD Grail Male) #1 clone run tops at 86 days after flip:

fetch?photoid=18050830.jpg

And the same buds dried and trimmed chopped after 111 days of flowering love:

fetch?photoid=18099814.jpg

This is the wilder of the two females I got from the two seeds I popped from this variety. It is a fantastic smoke. It has a strong sweet lime and pine bouquet. The buzz is powerful but clear with a very clean comedown. Her sister (#2) doesn't have nearly the stretch and finishes at 12 to 13 weeks. She has a similar lime/pine aroma and powerful buzz but the comedown is a lot heavier and doesn't compare to the effect of her wilder sister. Below is a shot of a #2 bud from the seed plant:

fetch?photoid=18050828.jpg

If you are a fan of Nevil's work, OJD has some great offerings derived from Nevil's final projects before his death. I hate to sound like a fan boy. I'm just a fan of great weed.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found and embraced my inner pothead in the 80s and haven't let go since. My discovery of Ed Rosenthal's guides in the early days of the internet led me to Nevil's exploits and I have a profound appreciation for what he did to further my ability to grow my own personal supply of a wide variety of magnificent ganja.

This seems like a good place to post this ... from ojd (NH18 x MM #3) x (OJD Grail Male) #1 clone run tops at 86 days after flip:

And the same buds dried and trimmed chopped after 111 days of flowering love:

This is the wilder of the two females I got from the two seeds I popped from this variety. It is a fantastic smoke. It has a strong sweet lime and pine bouquet. The buzz is powerful but clear with a very clean comedown. Her sister (#2) doesn't have nearly the stretch and finishes at 12 to 13 weeks. She has a similar lime/pine aroma and powerful buzz but the comedown is a lot heavier and doesn't compare to the effect of her wilder sister. Below is a shot of a #2 bud from the seed plant:

If you are a fan of Nevil's work, OJD has some great offerings derived from Nevil's final projects before his death. I hate to sound like a fan boy. I'm just a fan of great weed.

Looking great bro 👌 , nice work.
thanks for posting pics and description.
glad you enjoyed it.

Neville would be proud RIP 🙏

OldCoolSativa

I am of the opinion that outback haze is Nevil's magnum opus. And OJD sure as hell picked a winner for his NH21 x MML Grail Male. I'm thankful he selected a long flowering one, because while that's certainly not great for commercial growers, I'm convinced that's where the magic is.

This plant is from seed from OJD's outback haze #1 x OJD's grail male. She flowered in a 3-gal bag of organic soil for 21 weeks and yielded over a quarter pound of absolutely primo dried bud. One of only two seeds I popped; the other was a gorgeous male and the latest flowering male I've ever seen. After only a few weeks cure, the aromas, flavors and effect are off the charts. A beautiful pine-citrus-grapefruit smell in the jar over something rich, complex, woody and flavorful. A dry toke on a joint is unreal. The flavor is pure old school, wood and spice, and it leaves that lingering aroma in the room. And the effect...instant euphoria, creativity and motivation and super long lasting with no burnout. My girlfriend has achieved orgasm synesthesia with me after smoking this weed. It's outstanding. I've never tried Nevil's haze, but I have no problem calling this one an enhanced Nevil's haze. It's my grail. I wish I'd kept a clone but I made some seeds. :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	F141 OH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.7 KB ID:	18100568

Click image for larger version  Name:	F141 OH1 cola.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.5 KB ID:	18100569

Click image for larger version  Name:	dried buds OH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	18100570

Click image for larger version  Name:	dried buds OH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	18100570

The outback haze x (NH21 x MML) male...
Click image for larger version  Name:	F141 OH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.7 KB ID:	18100568

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I am of the opinion that outback haze is Nevil's magnum opus. And OJD sure as hell picked a winner for his NH21 x MML Grail Male. I'm thankful he selected a long flowering one, because while that's certainly not great for commercial growers, I'm convinced that's where the magic is.

This plant is from seed from OJD's outback haze #1 x OJD's grail male. She flowered in a 3-gal bag of organic soil for 21 weeks and yielded over a quarter pound of absolutely primo dried bud. One of only two seeds I popped; the other was a gorgeous male and the latest flowering male I've ever seen. After only a few weeks cure, the aromas, flavors and effect are off the charts. A beautiful pine-citrus-grapefruit smell in the jar over something rich, complex, woody and flavorful. A dry toke on a joint is unreal. The flavor is pure old school, wood and spice, and it leaves that lingering aroma in the room. And the effect...instant euphoria, creativity and motivation and super long lasting with no burnout. My girlfriend has achieved orgasm synesthesia with me after smoking this weed. It's outstanding. I've never tried Nevil's haze, but I have no problem calling this one an enhanced Nevil's haze. It's my grail. I wish I'd kept a clone but I made some seeds. :)

These OJD plants look ridiculously good.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You did 1 amazing job with the Neville strains i sent you , really good bro.
Glad your enjoying them as much as me and thanks for posting pics and smoke report.

Your welcome to run strains from my projects anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts