What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Nevils Haze and Nevils Haze hybrids discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchischas

Veteran
Hi all Nice plants and work!
This its "Holly Hahn" (Nevil's Haze x AC) X (Vietnamese Black x Nevil's Haze)
I haven't tested properly but its a very good plant
The right Poi for sativa lovers.. must be some keepers on this amazing work.
IMG_20210920_092001.jpg
IMG_20210920_092134.jpg
IMG_20210920_092248.jpg

​​​

OldCoolSativa

Hi all Nice plants and work!
This its "Holly Hahn" (Nevil's Haze x AC) X (Vietnamese Black x Nevil's Haze)
I haven't tested properly but its a very good plant
The right Poi for sativa lovers.. must be some keepers on this amazing work.
​​​

That's a special girl right there. Seems like the Vietnamese really unleashed the SE Asian genes in the NH. Any info on the NH male that was paired to the Vietnamese?

elchischas

Veteran
That's a special girl right there. Seems like the Vietnamese really unleashed the SE Asian genes in the NH. Any info on the NH male that was paired to the Vietnamese?

Hi, how are you?
well to be honest i'm not really sure but i'm think its the original cross of the spice Bros but a selected mother for sure. Some individuals can be really good! In a future i'll be working on this one
IMG_20210920_092404.jpg
IMG_20210920_092527.jpg
IMG_20210920_092802.jpg

OldCoolSativa

Some of the fruits of my DIY haze project using some of OJD's Nevil grail genetics, ready to send to my amigo who grows outdoor sativas in southern climes. I'm also going to send him some of the Vietnam x (Outback haze x (NH21 x MML) cross I made.

Interesting to note the difference in size of the Vietnam #1 seed compared to the IC Mag haze (shared by FlowerPower, re-shared by me). The tiny seed size of the IC Mag haze tells me that the '90s Seedsman haze being bred by Johnny Chicago derives from Colombian seed stock, while the Vietnam is a legit SE Asian variety. Bob Clark has described large seeds and calyxes as a characteristic of Thai ganja, and these are the biggest seeds I've ever made.

DIY haze seeds.jpg

Piff_cat

I think that using seed size to make nld f1 hybrid vigor is a path to explore. One of the identifiable nld traits which must be linked to other species defining attributes like terpene and cannabinoid synthesis. North East India Nepal vs Thai viet etc

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220330-144120_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.8 KB ID:	18113082
Neville Schoenmakers passed away on 29th March 2019 , 3 years ago today , what a big loss it was for our industry and any real Haze Head.

Neville owned and or worked and provided seeds for the famous Seedbank , Sensi Seeds , Greenhouse seeds , Mr Nice seeds and many more that would also buy in bulk.

Ive worked with Neville's grail Feminized and Regular projects for the last few years and have made many seeds to flood the world over the next 5 years to show you guys/gals a taste of Neville's last work.

RIP The Dutch Master himself , Neville the Haze king Schoenmakers

manohman

I am of the opinion that outback haze is Nevil's magnum opus. And OJD sure as hell picked a winner for his NH21 x MML Grail Male. I'm thankful he selected a long flowering one, because while that's certainly not great for commercial growers, I'm convinced that's where the magic is.

This plant is from seed from OJD's outback haze #1 x OJD's grail male. She flowered in a 3-gal bag of organic soil for 21 weeks and yielded over a quarter pound of absolutely primo dried bud. One of only two seeds I popped; the other was a gorgeous male and the latest flowering male I've ever seen. After only a few weeks cure, the aromas, flavors and effect are off the charts. A beautiful pine-citrus-grapefruit smell in the jar over something rich, complex, woody and flavorful. A dry toke on a joint is unreal. The flavor is pure old school, wood and spice, and it leaves that lingering aroma in the room. And the effect...instant euphoria, creativity and motivation and super long lasting with no burnout. My girlfriend has achieved orgasm synesthesia with me after smoking this weed. It's outstanding. I've never tried Nevil's haze, but I have no problem calling this one an enhanced Nevil's haze. It's my grail. I wish I'd kept a clone but I made some seeds. :)

The outback haze x (NH21 x MML) male...

Are these seeds available anywhere? I searched Connoisseur's website, but to no avail.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HEMPY
The Haze Whisperer
Last Activity: 03-31-2022, 20:38

Welcome back hempy, let's see some updated pics! :D

Hey
any chance we can get the other Haze thread by Hempy unlocked , alot of amazing Haze history and info in that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts