What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Mexican Landraces Thread

need4weed

Veteran
Hey yall I'd like some suggestions on what I'm looking for.

I have a strong recollection of the first time I smoke "good" Mexican. Growing up in South Carolina when I started smoking in 2005, all I could really easily get was old Mexican brick. After a few months though I was able to get mids which at that time and place meant fresh, loose, unbricked mexican buds.

I clearly remember getting a quarter oz and it was one big, very airy, lime green bud. I still remember the intense smell of menthol and pine, with a hint of some sort of citrus. The high was extremely up, giggly, trippy, and I don't recall there being much paranoia, which was a warm welcome for my young brain compared to the nasty brick.

Obviously I don't expect to be able to guess what area that came from but I'm hoping to get close to something that at least fits those flavor and high characteristics.

Thanks yall!! Gonna go back to drooling over these pics in here now
Sounds like a similar Mexican used in trainwreck

west-eu

Thanks very much for your answer my friends willydread , yesum but i can't pay 200 euros for 5 seeds

Sorry for the bad run and pics .... i had many problems to deal with !

Limon Verde
P1420047.JPG

Highland Mexican x Blueberry f2 keeper
P1420021.JPG

Oaxacan Gold
P1420030.JPG

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

need4weed

Veteran

befa

Mexican purple, pure smell of undergrowth, mushroom, after 2 months of hardening the smell is woody, incense.
The smell that remains in the room is simply incredible, strongly undergrowth floral incense.
The effect is clear, makes you talkative but nothing violent either.
We're keeping it for the growths, for this incredible smell.
This one was unique among about thirty beans.
SDC14640.JPG
SDC14639.JPG
SDC14637.JPG

befa

Mexican purple, pure smell of undergrowth, mushroom, after 2 months of hardening the smell is woody, incense.
The smell that remains in the room is simply incredible, strongly undergrowth floral incense.
The effect is clear, makes you talkative but nothing violent either.
We're keeping it for the growths, for this incredible smell.
This one was unique among about thirty beans. View attachment 18906431 View attachment 18906433 View attachment 18906434
This one is also fertilised with N.H

befa

Not worse than that, the Mexican haze sold at the checkpoint at Terneuzen, those who knew her know the real deal, you couldn't take off from the mess because she was so disorientating.
Small detail ;) the first time we tasted it, it took us 2 hours to find the car, you see your fucking car, and your friends pissing themselves laughing so hard, then you think puta de madre, here we go for a while.
Worse, one of my friends didn't want to get out of the brothel because he saw cops everywhere, it took a good hour to get him out.
A fucking experience, and that's been the case every time we've done it.