What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The last giveaway in the first half of 2022 | FC series LED grow light

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
6? lol
I would think Mars scrutinise the winner, before they are revealed. Too many entries, and the rules are broken. A second draw made, and the first one quietly forgotten about.

What are we trying to win again? I know it's a light. I'm really just here supporting Mars with product input, as they support us with freebies. I don't really care who wins, but it would be nice if it leads to a diary. Their way of saying thank you. Bringing in visitors helps us all. Vendors and Community. We love traffic.

GrowControl

Hey hey hey,

1 It would be nice to have a modular watering system - from 1 or 2 to 6 plants for 'S', from 6 to 12 'M', above 12 'L'- (imo this even fits into the new Mars Hydro Smart Grow System).
2 sometimes i forget to water my ladies and/or mess up the schedule.. and also, I cant really leave my grow alone for days, that will eliminate this issue quickly.
3 @exploziv -- because I'm sure he know someone who is using budget equipment, and in desperate need for a new one. :)
4 #marshydrosummersale

:pimp3:

W

Whoscottgreen

This promo will take effort. Perhaps add a rule that ppl who previously won can't enter?
Am I supposed to stop buying meat raffle tickets at the club on friday nights because I won one 10 years ago?

1) Dear marshydro, I would like to see more options for filter sizes
2) some plants are extra smelly and need bigger filters than what you supply
3) @shawkmon
4) #marshydrosummersale mars-hydro-4-inch-fan_filter-combo-with-thermostat-control-1.jpg

Lrus007

Veteran
last winner gifted it to me.
so winning more than one time is ok.
unclefishstick has won many times
more power to him. you were not griping
then. changing rules during a game.. not cool.
anyway i truly hope that you are the winner
of this contest. thank you mars for having them.
i will post my entries soon. best of luck to you sir..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
hashtag #marshydrosummersale
@RudeDog enter, maybe try for free.

It's the little things, the things you can, but would rather not put in an Amazon order for.
Plug timers are easy to come by, but 30x self lit microscopes, cheap reliable hydrometers for bud jars and grow tents, this stuff is available easily and cheaply, but if it could be ordered with a light, I'm sure many would add to their basket.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
@zif why not

Ok, if we're going to talk fantasy product, and I know @f-e will jump in and show me one, but I'd like to see a self sterilising watering jug/bottle. Something usb chargeable, uvc lights inside on a 3 min timer or whatever, watertight translucent interior (so the uvc light can pass through it obviously), safe light tight exterior, 2litre minimum.

Unrealistic I know, still it's another entry.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
@944s2 something for the Holliday's sir?

A mars tidy bag.
Something to sit on top of a tent with separate compartments for your new Mars watering jug lol, trimmers, microscope, gloves etc for the indoor garden.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
@f-e
maybe you should spend more time reading than typing
I found it ironic that you would BOOHOO woolybears thoughts on fairness, then have a bitch about multiple entries. I didn't feel the need to make a post that's just an insult though. Even with something to add, I didn't take the opportunity to add an insult. Even now, having received one, I'm not going to add an insult. I just wonder how much time you waste posting nothing and counting other peoples posts, when you could be... I dunno... Looking up antibacterial coatings for @GMT's jug.

Passive coatings can offer bacteria nowhere to live, while active one's may contain a poison of sorts. Even throughout the material. I think it can be done..

Reactions: GMT

DiverDave

AC Fan.jpg

Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another opportunity to participate in a giveaway!

1) AC Infinity fan, with a switch on motor side
so you can set the controller before switching the motor on.
I have all 3 controllers for the 6" fan.

2) As stated, it can help in setting the controller without ramping up the motor while doing this.

3) @unclefishstick
4) #marshydrosummersale

DD

Last edited:

bibi40

This promo will take effort. Perhaps add a rule that ppl who previously won can't enter?
perhaps it ' s not a good idea for everyone ,
i did won some stuff ,
i already had a fce4800 an i' m really pleased with , i don' t need another , it will be useless for me since i' m more about biggest size now ,
the only reason i' m playing is for provide more entries and help the others to won the biggest prize ,
and if i win , i will give the prize to another ,
just like did the last winner .

:tiphat:

Last edited:

DiverDave

Thank you @MARS Hydro for another opportunity in a giveaway this year!

1) How about a Mars Hydro LED Glasses (no picture)

2) With such bright lights, I love my FC 6500
I have 2 sets of LED glasses, one for me and one for an assistant.
I love my bright ass lights!

3) @diggity
4) #marshydrosummersale

DD

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@944s2 something for the Holliday's sir?

A mars tidy bag.
Something to sit on top of a tent with separate compartments for your new Mars watering jug lol, trimmers, microscope, gloves etc for the indoor garden.
All good GMT but my trusty 10ltr watering can is not gonna fit ,lol

Reactions: GMT

bibi40

An oblong or spheric light module recover of leds for vertical growing .
so you can put the light straight on the middle of the plants
@samjam jump in !

#marshydrosummersale

Last edited:
Reactions: f-e

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
View attachment 18721251 View attachment 18721252
Plant ties and (binder) clips (preferably a plastic variant of them)
Because plant ties are used for training plants, hanging buds to dry and even hanging lightweight hardware in the tent. Binder type clips are used for tieing plants to pots or varius trays or stuff around the tent, and to clip on buds that don't have any sidebramching to be hung for drying using a clip and a plant tie. I use them both every grow, in multiple ways. I wish the binder clips would be plastic so they would not rust, but, still, they will last for years.
@Solon come in, buddy!
#marshydrosummersale
These are very useful. (y)