What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The last giveaway in the first half of 2022 | FC series LED grow light

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Time went super fast, guys. it is near the end of the first half of 2022. I still have clear impression of the
new light trend discussion in Jan. We have got a lot of useful and meaningful ideas from you guys. (y)(y)This time,
let's talk about what else products you would like to suggest to add into our products line.

Time: From 10th June to 30th June.:dance013:

Rules:
1) Share the product image and tell us its features.(Your DIY product is also available)
2) Tell us the pros and cons of the product(Or tell us the reason why we should add it)
3) @ another member in each entry.
4) Add hashtag #marshydrosummersale

Attention:
1) Everyone has three entries. each entry should be in a separated post.
2) Cannot copy and paste other participants’ idea.
3) No offence and no argument. Peace and love.

Prize:
If the total entries are more than 30, the prize will be FC-3000
If the total entries are more than 50, the prize will be FC-3000+100x100
If the total entries are more than 100, the prize will be FC-4800+120x120 :hotbounce

Bonus: We will choose a lucky participant on 20th June(Monday our chinese time) because of father's day. The prize could be heatmat or grow pot or other small gift(decided by stock at that time)

The winner will be picked randomly. Welcome to share your words! :rtfo:

Our summer sale for FC series has been online ! Use Code "ICMAG" to get best price on www.mars-hydro.com

Attachments

• sale.jpg
    sale.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 51

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I see you sayin BACK ratchets, put the light on the other side (rotated horizontally by 90 degrees), and you get both ratchets mid way.. not easy to reach on the 120 cm size lights (6500s and 8000s), but better needing to reach half a light than full light distance. On the smaller lights is not as much as of a problem.

Sobergrower

Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another opportunity to participate in a giveaway!

1) I would like to see a screen cover for the open end of the flexible ducts in each size (4” through 8”). This would help keep the bugs from getting in as well as help block light leaks into the tent.
2) as indicated it would help keep bugs and light from damaging crops
3) @crazyben
4) hashtag #marshydrosummersale

gizmo666

thanks @Mars Hydro Led for yet another fantastic giveaway i've yet to see ANY other vendor offer such giveaways :thank you:
thanks @Sampas92
bluetooth/wireless chip within the light controller
clip on fans ...reliable ones the will clip onto the tent poles
small uv light upgrades that could be "plugged" into exsisting lights
please remember i'm not technically minded lol
#marshydrosummersale
@GMT jump in dude

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
1) Built in Wi-fi controller with mobile app

APP_57f0bf02-e555-440e-8ced-107fca326eaa_1800x1800.jpg

2) Eliminates need for a timer, you don't need to open the tent to increase intensity (especially good if you are using CO2) con would be making the light little more expensive.
3) @Joint Lock this would cheer you up
4) #marshydrosummersale
Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another great giveaway
This will be online soon. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another opportunity to participate in a giveaway!

1) I would like to see a screen cover for the open end of the flexible ducts in each size (4” through 8”). This would help keep the bugs from getting in as well as help block light leaks into the tent.
2) as indicated it would help keep bugs and light from damaging crops
3) @crazyben
maybe we can tie up the open end when the light is turn off :rolleyes:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Entry two

Again thank @Mars Hydro Led for another great giveaway opportunity!

1) a timer with built in battery backup for the to keep the programming setting during a power outage.
2) during my last grow I had several power outages and the light timer reverted to the last know status (in this case on) which caused plants to go back to veg.
3) @420ish
sounds like a plan(y)