What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Landrace Team

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I second this question. I am looking for a true long flowering Jamaican sativa. Anybody tried this strain from TLT?

I havent grown it yet. but it is work from @Grover Sativa so it is good stuff I am sure. he kind of complained about TLT that they dont pay him while happily selling it LOL telling him it doesnt move. something like that he told me, if I remember it well.

@Grover Sativa plans to sell it at IG, and this your interest will make him happy. dont be shy and contact him.

Wwbsox

I havent grown it yet. but it is work from @Grover Sativa so it is good stuff I am sure. he kind of complained about TLT that they dont pay him while happily selling it LOL telling him it doesnt move. something like that he told me, if I remember it well.

@Grover Sativa plans to sell it at IG, and this your interest will make him happy. dont be shy and contact him.
Thanks for the info, Maha.

I will reach out to @Grover Sativa. I am currently growing Atao Genetics (@Roms) Jamaican Lambs Bread, 18-24 week flowering, and I have USC's Double Jam on the way (a lot of good sativa phenos).

So many great strains and so little time that I have decided to focus on the Jamaican sativas for the next few grows.

Peace

elchischas

Veteran
Thanks for the info, Maha.

I will reach out to @Grover Sativa. I am currently growing Atao Genetics (@Roms) Jamaican Lambs Bread, 18-24 week flowering, and I have USC's Double Jam on the way (a lot of good sativa phenos).

So many great strains and so little time that I have decided to focus on the Jamaican sativas for the next few grows.

Peace
The Jamaican that are selling Atao seeds as far I know its the only true pure old Jamaican around. Even the cannabiogen Blue Mountain ist pure at all.

BC LONE WOLF

Affirming without lab test that a certain genotype is pure or purest than others, is a marketing tool.

I agree with others in threads here… nothing is pure anymore and has been hybridized at least in the last century alone.

The real question is who can you trust about the accuracy of the genetics being sold. ??

I’ve had one contact interaction with TLT, I asked them about a Filipino Kalinga genotype I sourced myself, sent them pictures of my pheno (my work)… and they 24 hrs later used my pictures to promote their strains… LOL

I asked with respect to credit my work and intellectual property of the photo…
IMG_4054.jpeg

Can’t make this shit up…

Buy at your own risk.

elchischas

Veteran
Affirming without lab test that a certain genotype is pure or purest than others, is a marketing tool.

I agree with others in threads here… nothing is pure anymore and has been hybridized at least in the last century alone.

The real question is who can you trust about the accuracy of the genetics being sold. ??

I’ve had one contact interaction with TLT, I asked them about a Filipino Kalinga genotype I sourced myself, sent them pictures of my pheno (my work)… and they 24 hrs later used my pictures to promote their strains… LOL

View attachment 18953989

Can’t make this shit up…

Buy at your own risk.
Más hijo de puta no se puede ser...

BC LONE WOLF

Más hijo de puta no se puede ser...
Totalmente de acuerdo contigo, mejor no lo pude haber dicho yo.

Yo soy un pequeño jugador y no hice ruido del asunto. Pero este tipo de prácticas no deberían ser toleradas más. Hay que darle crédito al que se lo merece aún cuando no se esté en el negocio de vender semillas.
Pensé que mi honestidad sobre esta empresa y mi experiencia podrá ayudar a muchos.

Cuídense de los caimanes 🐊

Rastafarout

Premium user

View attachment 18953989

Can’t make this shit up…

Buy at your own risk.
Nice one , they need to be exposed … same same has happened more then once they know! Used my descriptions but completely different photos
Edit- also seeds they sourced from moi

elchischas

Veteran
Totalmente de acuerdo contigo, mejor no lo pude haber dicho yo.

Yo soy un pequeño jugador y no hice ruido del asunto. Pero este tipo de prácticas no deberían ser toleradas más. Hay que darle crédito al que se lo merece aún cuando no se esté en el negocio de vender semillas.
Pensé que mi honestidad sobre esta empresa y mi experiencia podrá ayudar a muchos.

Cuídense de los caimanes 🐊
no need to have mercy on these motherfucker$
He is selling a lot of many friends stuff without permission.

RobFromTX

View attachment 18953989

Can’t make this shit up…

Buy at your own risk.
What a scumbag move. Makes you wonder how many of their other photos were ripped the same way. They wont get a dime from me. thats for sure

BC LONE WOLF

I appreciate this community for the answers, its actually reading these kinds of things I got courage to share my experience, and like I said I am a tiny player but still hurts when the work is being hacked like that. Who ever runs their instagram is probably to blame?? anyway it's lame, and a mayor turn off. I'm glad they didn't watermark my photos with their logo, thats an act of war.

It's a real shame because the shady business ethics behind all is keeping good people from exploring the possibilities of their genetics. One can only wonder if they even pay their sources, specially SEAsia farmers...

It's the using others intellectual property with no permission and absolute NO credit to the source that hurts them the most.
I think they realized they fucked up (again) lol.

have a good one yall.

NieveHopkins

Sad scary times when the very few landrace banks available are starting to shutter and I need $2000 fast. Angus has got to be getting up there too. My tragedy is that i only prefer south american sativas and Ace is about the only place that has them. I guess i'll have to go to the bank and take out a loan and prepare for the wrath of the angry wife 😁
What happened to you? Have you get those money?

Last edited:

Baba Karuna

View attachment 18953989

Can’t make this shit up…

Buy at your own risk.
So sorry to see posts like this 😔 I have encountered similiar posts to this on other forums.

Senior Grower

Hi,
after reading this thread I decided not to buy from TLT. I do not want to support such a place and certainly not for that price. However, I am looking for regular Punto Rojo seeds. And all of the good options seem to be gone - the Cannabiogen seeds are not around any more. Then there is that tucoltivo.net or similar but checking on them returned even worse comments. A low price does not help if you get bird seed or other crappy stuff. Are there any alternatives to TLT to find Punto Rojos - regular ones. Preferrably sent from within the EU or the US?

BC LONE WOLF

Hi,
after reading this thread I decided not to buy from TLT. I do not want to support such a place and certainly not for that price. However, I am looking for regular Punto Rojo seeds. And all of the good options seem to be gone - the Cannabiogen seeds are not around any more. Then there is that tucoltivo.net or similar but checking on them returned even worse comments. A low price does not help if you get bird seed or other crappy stuff. Are there any alternatives to TLT to find Punto Rojos - regular ones. Preferrably sent from within the EU or the US?
Try Swami organic seed, you may not find Parental Punto Rojo but for sure some F1 cross that can get you really close to the original.

Senior Grower

Thank you @BC LONE WOLF. Nice company and since you recommend it, I will bookmark it. But I am actually searching for the "real McCoy". I would love to have a few pure sativas. As pure as possible, at least. So I can use them for my own experiments/breeding and simultaneously keeping the original strain.
Oh, and I would even be willing to pay a bit more than $100 or €100, but for a decent amount of seeds, not 5.

Latest posts

Latest posts