What's new

The Landrace Indica thread

A

Afghanicus

couple more hindu kush

couple more hindu kush

Here's a couple more of the hindu kush. The closest thing i could get to a landrace from a seedbank. Lets get this thread rolling.

img1366rm4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img1365wm8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A

Afghanicus

more hindu kush pics

more hindu kush pics

thought i might keep the thread going with another pic of that strongly indica pheno of hindu kush, pollinated by a very similar looking male. Starting to frost up. Not sure of the exact origins of sensi seeds hindu kush but it quite stable and very resinous with a nice piney/fruity/pungent smell to it. Definitely no slacker either when it comes to potency.

img1409na7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chaghatai

Hey Ganja Pasha, are you still there? Any chance that that purple afghani will ever be released in seed form, like on seedbay? Man, I'm sure a lot of people on here would like to get their hands on it. It's totally off the hook!

Those are some big fat nugs for any strain, with that purple/red color that just makes it unbelievable. Regardless of if it goes public, that's an amazing find that I'm sure you treasure.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
rainha Ginga said:
hello to all

Hunza

12899DSCF5652.jpg

Peace RG
rainha:

Thanks so much for the picture of your Pakistani!Have you grown this one before?How does it work for you? I have a special interest in this one,as I understand that it really packs on the resin.I understand that there is also significant variation in plant size as well?

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
Hola

Slim Pickens, is the first time that I grow it. Until now no problem, no plague, she does not need much food.
The only problem that could occur now is mold, it's raining almost every day,
high humidity, I cross my fingers.3

ElAhrJi, it is always difficult for me to identify smells and tastes but it reminds me of good hash. For many years here we smoked hashish a very good but very smelly and this is the smell that I find. I am sure she will like me :smile: Thanks.

Peace RG

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Great thread!!!! Raco, Ras, Elahrji, mriko and everybody else.....pics are simply outstanding... Raco i really need to tap into your cannabis genepool someday...you are really making my mouth water everytime i see your stuff...we think alike! That goes for the whole crew down there in Esp.

Elahrji: Is that Hunza the same cut as the Aliabad you posted a few pages back? That one seriously looks badass!!

Stay Safe

Slim Pickens

Veteran
rainha Ginga said:
Hola

Slim Pickens, is the first time that I grow it. Until now no problem, no plague, she does not need much food.
The only problem that could occur now is mold, it's raining almost every day,
high humidity, I cross my fingers.3

ElAhrJi, it is always difficult for me to identify smells and tastes but it reminds me of good hash. For many years here we smoked hashish a very good but very smelly and this is the smell that I find. I am sure she will like me :smile: Thanks.

Peace RG

Thanks for the info rainha.It is very humid in my area as well,but at least I will be out of the rainy season before too long.

ElAhrJi:

Thanks for the picture of your pant as well!Very nice looking!I'll be you are excited for her to finish.

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
just subscribed this tread! tnx to all for the cool infos and pics!

ElAhrJi

GDK said:
Elahrji: Is that Hunza the same cut as the Aliabad you posted a few pages back? That one seriously looks badass!!
Both mine and Ginga's are from the same batch of seeds from Aliabad...

The pic is of one of the two phenos in the pics posted earlier...

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Elahrji: I see...did you keep cuts of both phenos? Im guessing that you bought the seeds in the seedshop you showed us...i would never have thought that kind of shops existed lol... I must say that the first pheno in particular looks amazing....may i ask how it was grown and when you chopped etc.? That second one looks fantastic as well...kinda reminds me of some of the SDxOG pics floating around...very nice.

Stay Safe

ElAhrJi

GDK said:
Elahrji: I see...did you keep cuts of both phenos?
The "kushy" looking one in the two first pics made a lot of male clusters from mid-flower and beyond, and was tossed...

Im guessing that you bought the seeds in the seedshop you showed us...
A couple of hectos of seeds was brought home...

inverse

i just bought CBG Sandstorm...apparently a hybrid between two landrace indicas...one from morocco, one from nepal. will update with pics once grow starts

TheHashAssassin

El, what ratio, if any, of 'hempy' plants did you come across in the Hunza yet? Or is there just the fruity and the kushy phenos? Curious so I know what to look for in the ones I put down on sat :D

ElAhrJi

I have not grown enough of them to say anything about that HashAssassin...all that is certain is that there is gold to be found in those beans...

Good luck with 'em dude...!

Latest posts

Latest posts