What's new

The Landrace Indica thread

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Very nice bassick...was the tadjik collected by yourself? Looks like your cross is ideal for SOG....

Stay Safe

VirginHarvester

Veteran
How different are the highs and effects of these pure indicas from the Kush and Afghani areas, even Moroccan indica to the Kush/Afghanis? Aside from the fun of growing and trying new things, are they all that different in the effects?

If I ever got popped growing one of those purple strains I'd just show the pics to the judge and ask for leniency. He'd probably drop the case out of court they're so beautiful.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
ElAhrJi said:
Hunza, at 54 days...

Wow ElAhrJi!

That plant is really looking good!I have a good friend that would really enjoy that picture.I'll have to send him a link,I can't imagine not having done it already...must be my advancing age. :laughing:

Last edited:

inverse

purple kush at a week from harvest:
(not sure of it's lineage...its the sr71/bluesky cut)

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Afghani landrace in US for 20+ years. Unnamed. Great for SCROG, terrible for SOG. Dried bud aroma = bread. Effect = sleepy, drunken, heavy. The only thing I hold with a no-share clause, and one that I respect. Shown is my mother and a couple pics from the bloom room. I keep her as an exotic, not for production, lolol!

B

bonecarver_OG

waht do you mean chunkbeki kush? is it a cross made with the chunkbeki of raco and the gang?

looks very nice indeed!

peace

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Bone the Chunbeki Kush is a Ganesh creation i believe..indeed the Chunkbeki used is Racos.

Stay Safe