What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Killerweed31's thread ?...to RESUSCITATE !!!

ogenko

awesome work killer
than neville looks like its sprinkled with minature daimonds
where'd you get those fractal seeds from??
sounds like a tasty cross

oh i found em on the boutique
no descriptions though

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awsome work mate! So good lookin nugs!! :D

thanks for appreciate buddy!!!...:)

awesome work killer
than neville looks like its sprinkled with minature daimonds
where'd you get those fractal seeds from??
sounds like a tasty cross

oh i found em on the boutique
no descriptions though

hey thanks for stoppin in ogenko :tiphat:
yeah fast nevilles look like this and very great smoke, the high was really good power energy body and creative mind ..very good for during the day

yes i take the d.s.d. from fractal genetic (ganesh) in seedboutique, but you can find more description here in the forum inside the list ganesh....there is some grower that grow this one....:wave:

K

Krshna

lookin top notch man! I must say your trim jobs look amazing, you have much more patience then I do. Let me know if you pop those DSD seeds, Ive got a pack ready to go for next round - really excited about those.

Krshna

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lookin top notch man! I must say your trim jobs look amazing, you have much more patience then I do. Let me know if you pop those DSD seeds, Ive got a pack ready to go for next round - really excited about those.

Krshna

hey thanks for appreciate the job grower :tiphat:!!!
yeah i like trim like crazy perfect my nuggs :dance013:, i just popped yesterday all 10x reg. deep strawberry diesel into the grodan cube after 20h in a glass water, today already some baby stand up outside the surface of grodan, i popped also c99 , grapefruit diesel, blueberry gum, pineapple express and much more for my new run , don't worry in the next few days i open a new thread in grow diary for new run and you can check there the thread, you are welcome !!! :wave:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey KW its been awhile. glad to see your running wide open still. dont have time enough to go through this whole thread now but skimming it was eye candy for sure. im about to post my recent doings and get back into ic in a big way. i miss this place. kudos and blessing my fellow lol. peace

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ive gotta see you put that DSD into action

yeah i start grow deep strawberry diesel from 10 days and for now still veg. quietly nice i only need to start a new thread , you are welcome grower!!!!

hey KW its been awhile. glad to see your running wide open still. dont have time enough to go through this whole thread now but skimming it was eye candy for sure. im about to post my recent doings and get back into ic in a big way. i miss this place. kudos and blessing my fellow lol. peace

yooo yooo my brotha much time don't see you around :wave:..thanks for stoppin in and can't wait to see your project going up here in ic that for sure bring us some kick ass news...i popped some deep strawberry diesel and c99 and a couple more great strains that only need to open a new thread and share the summer project, you are welcome bro soon i give you link of new thread, i hope you come to visit and talk bro..see you soon :blowbubbles:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Hi Killerweed,thank for stoppin im my thread,very very good job,sorry for my bad english. :tiphat: :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi Killerweed,thank for stoppin im my thread,very very good job,sorry for my bad english. :tiphat: :wave:

hey thank you too for stoppin in my thread and for ask me the friend connection, don't worry also my english are fake as hell...ehhh!!!
complimenti per i bei lavori tanito, è sempre un piacere visitare i tuoi progetti....buena onda amigo!!! :tiphat:

HooT

Wow!!

Everything looks so fucking tasty!!!

Just looked through all your links...

Awsome job bro, you just made me want to order a bunch new genetics.

Hoot.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hahaha my english are fake as hell. lmao. i gotta be honest with you Kw the main reason i started following your threads is because your english is so fucking hilarious. i dont mean that in a negative way at all i just really enjoy it. i think it gets the point across just fine for being "fake" lol. happy fourth of july brother, even though im pretty sure you dont celebrate today! peace- nameless

I

imnotkrazy

hey thanks for appreciate the job grower :tiphat:!!!
yeah i like trim like crazy perfect my nuggs :dance013:, i just popped yesterday all 10x reg. deep strawberry diesel into the grodan cube after 20h in a glass water, today already some baby stand up outside the surface of grodan, i popped also c99 , grapefruit diesel, blueberry gum, pineapple express and much more for my new run , don't worry in the next few days i open a new thread in grow diary for new run and you can check there the thread, you are welcome !!! :wave:

You are going to make a great pineapple express KW, i had a blueberry gum outside, but cut her down because she was too slow to grow for me - it will need a longer veg time. Looking forward to seeing the new line-up in your indoor bud factory.

That sourD x OG came out "KILLER"! :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Wow!!

Everything looks so fucking tasty!!!

Just looked through all your links...

Awsome job bro, you just made me want to order a bunch new genetics.

Hoot.

HEY thanks for appreciate my mediocry work , you are welcome :wave:

hahaha my english are fake as hell. lmao. i gotta be honest with you Kw the main reason i started following your threads is because your english is so fucking hilarious. i dont mean that in a negative way at all i just really enjoy it. i think it gets the point across just fine for being "fake" lol. happy fourth of july brother, even though im pretty sure you dont celebrate today! peace- nameless

sHIT!!!! YOU are right 1000% buddy, but i appreciate the sincerity approch , you make me feel good when i come for share the job in the IC...in international side Forum :headbange
some time don't no also what i write you no, but i try do my best!! :whistling:

You are going to make a great pineapple express KW, i had a blueberry gum outside, but cut her down because she was too slow to grow for me - it will need a longer veg time. Looking forward to seeing the new line-up in your indoor bud factory.

That sourD x OG came out "KILLER"! :tiphat:

HEY IMNOTKRAZY thanks for stoppin, unfortunately the pineapple express died 2 day after sprouted and also the grapefruit diesel ...(fuck!!!), but i have :
8x deep strawberry d. regolar in veg. going quietly but nice
5x c99 fem. in veg.
1x sour cream fem in veg.
1x confidential c. that look very healthy for only 2week veg.,
1x connie chung also nice ,
1x kalashnikova fem. trifoliate just little bit small ,
1x blueberry gum fem. veri nice,
2x small s.a.g.e. regolar
1x small (just 3 days from sprouted)superbud fem. ....
so the new lineup sound good to me and now i only need to flip to flow and open a diary thread for share with us

ohh man the sd x og are fucking crazy grass,, i like so much this strain also for the great yield and not only quality, the nuggs are hard rock!!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so some shot from my finish product....

white widow x big bud...the last joint....shit!!!!
picture.php

fast nevilles...last nuggs also...shit i need weed!!!!
picture.php

I

imnotkrazy

Here is what my Blueberry Gum looked like a week and a half ago before she got culled, the one on the right side in the first pic. She had good structure, but was not fast enough for me this year. The RockLock on the left got taken out too, just wasn't doing well enough either - I'm a picky bastard I guess.

The sourD x OG is the one on the right in the second pic.

I hope your Blueberry Gum does great, but it would suck if I culled an awesome smoke plant. I almost don't want to know how good it would have been. :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Here is what my Blueberry Gum looked like a week and a half ago before she got culled, the one on the right side in the first pic. She had good structure, but was not fast enough for me this year. The RockLock on the left got taken out too, just wasn't doing well enough either - I'm a picky bastard I guess.

The sourD x OG is the one on the right in the second pic.

I hope your Blueberry Gum does great, but it would suck if I culled an awesome smoke plant. I almost don't want to know how good it would have been. :tiphat:

hey very big healthy plants dude, should be a good outdoor session ...best wishes to your grow bro that fo su i come for follow your show

Latest posts

Latest posts