What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Killerweed31's thread ?...to RESUSCITATE !!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hi killer
glad to see you working so hard!
everything looks so great!
that critical - and fast nevelle's look amazing!
can't wait to see what you do with those cindy99s - as i'm growing some right now.
also i'll be watching your grapefruit deisel run.
you know i'm a big grapefruit fan.
best regards

k++

:blowbubbles:

hey guanito how r u homie?? i hope all right up.. :dance013:..thanks for stoppin in and for appreciate the work :tiphat:
can't wait untill arrive pack of sweet beans man, sure i open a new thread when im ready for the show ..i think one or 2 week and ya start!!..you are welcome!
yeah the grapefruit diesel sound sweet n'fuel as hell...
best regards to you ermano!!! :wave:

damn dude those nugs looks great! Keep up the awsome work will follow this thread.

thanks grower....:blowbubbles:

DaPurps

How are those 80day nugs bro ? They look dank as can be. I bet that FMS C99 Hybrid is going to be killer I am going to get some of those beans myself.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some dry shot from fast nevilles.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is some pix from my favorite pheno from critical+, look very solid hard rock sweet nuggs and very stycky....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoyed fellow...
keep watching for see the sour diesel x og kush dry shot, need a couple more days for dry but very soon the shotround are back!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
How are those 80day nugs bro ? They look dank as can be. I bet that FMS C99 Hybrid is going to be killer I am going to get some of those beans myself.

hey dapurps those nuggs from sour diesel x og kush are very solid rock golf nugget that get very pine smell and fuel aroma ....i just love this strain that i grow also last time, the high are so fucking strong like to be on one's knees after 2's vaporizeeee ehh ehh
about 80day only this baby touch the 11week's flow because she grow very quiet both veg and flo like totally different from last run when i chop at 65day flow + or - anyway very dank nuggs :dance013:
im so excited to popped the c99 after see very nice thread about :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
damn I would kill for a clone of that ;D

hey bro yes i need to start make some clone , better for future plants and for spend less money in seed.... but maybe now that i grow with my new cab and my old home box xs i do clone mania..ehh keep watching bro!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the new seed arrive yesterday......

picture.php

picture.php

the deep strawberry diesel seed are very small in comparison to the haze/skunk#1 but both looks very dank seed that can't wait to popped , i think in the next few days i prepare all things for start again new adventure...

very aboundant trik's production in this critical+ pheno 2....
picture.php

picture.php

critical+ pheno 3........
picture.php

white widow x big bud.....
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Super sweet mate :yes: tagged for this ride - better late than never :joint: :tiphat:

hey thanks for ya stoppin buddy, you are more than welcome also later time ..near finish, just a couple more shot from sour diesel x og kush soon when are ready dry, this run was terminate i just put up more pix than now start new double run ,250w in home made cab (like this last) and i start also 250w in my old home box xs just for increment the final weight...so keep watching grower ..:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY growers yesterday i try the fast nevilles and wohhh wohh so dank weed, very enjoyable high with delicious tasty, is very good for creative time , not so strong strong and no give me couck lock after but go down quietly nice....more sativa style!!!

so this is the shot run...

fast nevilles:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.....to be continius soon with sour diesel x og kush dry shot run ....keep watching my fellow

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Those are some good looking colas!
Great work as usual

thanks paulo...:tiphat:

I like to be creative ! :chin:
Some good looking bud for sure, :tiphat:
your Killing it hommie.

hei lil thanks bro.....now can't wait for try the last baby that still almost ready for smok and post a couple of pix, its the sour diesel x og kush, i just blaze :)bongsmi:) the last buds of this one that i grow last time and can't wait for smoka again...wohhh really hammer high after 3 months cured :yeahthats....:hotbounce

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so grower the last baby are dry and ready for post, the sour diesel x og kush in all her power...
the nuggs are rock hard like stone with very pungent tasty, unbelievable aggressive high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

also in this plant i find one seed, last time i get one seed from same sour diesel x og kush and i give present to my friend that try popped in a balcony in this april, so now still 2 feet look very healthy ...can't wait to see what happen in flower time , maybe turn out a monster outdoor...

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
sourD x og kush ..sweet looking nugz weed ..sticky i bet ..great to see all is well in your garden brother...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sourD x og kush ..sweet looking nugz weed ..sticky i bet ..great to see all is well in your garden brother...

woohhhh so thanks for stoppin in my bro, whatssss up?? much time don't see you ..i think i come swingin around your thread for check what happen but sure some sweetest new from you..as usual, boom my friend!!!..:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts