What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

G

greenmatter

Yes, but it's not optimized specifically for autos - for the best results you really need to go with Advanced Nutrients 8-part
Auto-Erotica Nutrient Technology System.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

LMAO! is that the add where big mike is naked on the bear skin rug in front of the hot tub?

Yuno.Who

High guys!
Quick question....I have been using maxibloom at 1tsp/g ph'd to 5.8-6 on my girls in flower and they are loving it. I also sprouted some beans in coco the other day, i'd say they were a week or so from popping out of the coco, like just getting they're 3 and 5 serrated leaves, maybe 2-3 nodes. I have been feeding them with 1/2tsp/g of maxibloom ph'd to 5.8-6. all was well and the growth is fairly rapid, but im now noticing the leaves on the seedlings yellow out a little bit and become droopy.

Im going to give them the same dose today and see what the outcome is, but is there a dialed in formula for seedlings, ive seen some people say they use MB at full strength the whole run, some at half and some at qtr strength. Do i need to use maxiGrow during veg to give it the necessary amount of N if the MB is not cutting it? Strain could just be a N pig, but Ive never had these problems before.

Im running Rez 4SD in coco and hoping on using nothing but MB the whole way through. If someone could help me out with a formula break down that worked for them in similar circumstances that would be greatly appreciated.

Dont mean to sound lazy, trust me im not, i read through this thread front and back numerous times, but like i said i see different methods. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

fukndenny

Yes, but it's not optimized specifically for autos - for the best results you really need to go with Advanced Nutrients 8-part
Auto-Erotica Nutrient Technology System.

yeah ok.

get that shit outta here son.

why do people make growing a fuking plant so difficult?

unreal.

fungzyme

Yep, it was a joke ;D

Although I think it's even funnier that it got me a shitload of negative rep.

C'mon - a mention of some (imaginary) Adv. Nutrients 8-part bullshit formula in the K.I.S.S. thread of all places!?! This is a tough crowd.

fukndenny

Yep, it was a joke ;D

Although I think it's even funnier that it got me a shitload of negative rep.

C'mon - a mention of some (imaginary) Adv. Nutrients 8-part bullshit formula in the K.I.S.S. thread of all places!?! This is a tough crowd.

ok i admit, you got me.

:laughing:

John Deere

Veteran
Have a Snickers bar..

mgk :tiphat:

betty_white_snickers.jpg

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
lol.....your gonna get kicked in the teeth for mentioning AN around here period, not just the kiss thread

chloro87

Hey there Ioni, Medical grower here, i used to use damn near the full botanicare line but gave it up for a simpler more rewarding task, like they said, do have a ph tester at the side and or some ph up or down if something goes awry. and Silica Blast is great, made by Botanicare.. about 28 USD for the smaller one but u only need 2-5ml per week so it will last a while, it coats your beautiful roots in a bit of silica which helps the roots if they get to cold, to hot, or damaged from something like maybe a overdose to the poor ladies, throw it on once a week, n try at least

firehound

You guys are always informitive. Its not often that i use it, i have silica blast and looks like it is going to last forever. but when the time comes it will be PROTEKT. a few pics of MB at work Big thanks to IONI and EVL for sharing such a simple method ,product,time saver,bud-builder. Firehound:plant grow:

Texian

Hey all! Great thread!!,

After reading through 100+ pages of this post, I too would like to transition into the K.I.S.S. method. But before doing so, I have a question concerning the switch from my current nutrient line, Humboldt Nutrients, to Maxibloom.
First off I grow in (75%) Canna coco/(25%) perlite, hand feed, with drain to waste. 600w MH and/or HPS. And yes, the entire line of HN.
Ok so now that I got that out of the way, the questions:
Do I have to flush the enitre plant of HN before using Maxibloom for the flowering cycle? I am currently vegging AK-47 clones and feeding per the HN's GROW schedule. I am hoping to start the flowering process within a week.
I appreciate all who respond. Thanks.

Yuno.Who

Hey all! Great thread!!,

After reading through 100+ pages of this post, I too would like to transition into the K.I.S.S. method. But before doing so, I have a question concerning the switch from my current nutrient line, Humboldt Nutrients, to Maxibloom.
First off I grow in (75%) Canna coco/(25%) perlite, hand feed, with drain to waste. 600w MH and/or HPS. And yes, the entire line of HN.
Ok so now that I got that out of the way, the questions:
Do I have to flush the enitre plant of HN before using Maxibloom for the flowering cycle? I am currently vegging AK-47 clones and feeding per the HN's GROW schedule. I am hoping to start the flowering process within a week.
I appreciate all who respond. Thanks.

MB alone is definitely the way to go. Welcome to the smart side.:biggrin:

If you are looking to transition, and only a week from flower; I would suggest to continue feeding with your HB nutes while you're vegging for the last week. Then get a bag of MB and begin feeding them with that for flower. No flush needed.

Hope all goes well with the transition, stay safe and keep it green bro.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
this has got me interested too. believe i am going to give this a shot next time. can i still grow in ffof?