What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Jack's Cleaner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kokua

Mr. Mo said:
All this over a strain that has been around for quite sometimes. I know BOG used it to create on of his strains but can't remember which one.

Mo, :bigeye:

Bog used Sub's jc/bb for his lifesaver...Bog never used a straight JC.

philo said:
What's your point? You don't like subcool selling seeds? I've heard people saying that Ecsd is just nice weed(taste's good, high = short, not to strong) But this were opinions from growers, not one breeder dissing the other...

Rez had nothing to do with how good the ECSD cut is...no more than you or I. The only thing that ties Rez to the ecsd cut, is the fact that he has made it his flagship cut for producing his seedline, just as subcool has made the JC his flagship cut.

philo said:
You may produce good seeds, but your marketing methods are capitalism in its pure form...

I second that sentiment...but if it were me, I might change the wording a bit...

You DO produce great seeds, but you ARE an ASS in its purest form!!

Legit_User

Sub is entering his flagship strain JTR (Jack the ripper) in the cup.
Supposed to make the novice smoker sick it's so strong.
Sub's making quite a name for himself. Him and his significant other are getting lots of exposure.
Stay peacefull

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive smoked JC and ECSD both....

ECSD was sweeter, more stoney. JC was skunkier, with mucho variance in the grow, less punch but a quite pleasurable smoke.

Growing Hybrids of JC and JC Bx's, and have Experienced ECSD. Id be more apt to pursue the ECSD lines... but thats me, n my flavors..

good growz all, OG bub.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
You know this thread was never intended to be a SD X JC thread. Rez just wrote a smoke report on his experiance with the strain. Some of you have draged himself and his company into the mix. For what? If you wrote a smoke report would I question your motives or opinions? Or even what strains you've grown or loved? The man wrote an honest smoke report, And I concur with a lot of his findings. So some of you need to check yourselves out in the mirror and ask yourselves........Why?

REZDOG

Veteran
Hmmmmmmm....Too funny....

....Ever since sub "made" his girlfriend a 'breeder',those High Times articles have gotten more and more....amusing.... :smile:
She knows plant science....not for shit.
That being said,sub's 'seed company' has absolutely no sway over what I think of his 'cornerstone' mom,the 'jack's cleaner' clone,though its' mediocrity does make me wonder why he didn't come up with something superior to base his lines around.
Note: All the pretty backgrounds and purple/pink backflash in their JC pics can't hide the mediocrity in jack's cleaner when it's smoked,and if some people don't agree with me,that's their right.

I have no time for mediocrity,and jack's cleaner is just that....Mediocre.

. . . .

Last edited:
G

Smokey that is the shortest smoke report i ever seen. This thread seems to me like someone dont like jacks cleaner or the person who made it. Who cares havent you guys had this cut for a few years now so why the smoke report now. Jacks cleaner is no differnet then the Strawberry or alot of the other strains out their good day time weed....... I sometimes think we are all against each other and not on the same team people. P.s didsomeone let the snowdogs out of the cage cause no one asked me.

K

kokua

SmokeyPufmaster said:
You know this thread was never intended to be a SD X JC thread. Rez just wrote a smoke report on his experiance with the strain. Some of you have draged himself and his company into the mix. For what? If you wrote a smoke report would I question your motives or opinions? Or even what strains you've grown or loved? The man wrote an honest smoke report, And I concur with a lot of his findings. So some of you need to check yourselves out in the mirror and ask yourselves........Why?

With all due respect smokey...and believe me there is mucho:respect:. This was just a smoke report on his experience with the clone, up until the
well,um,er....cough.... comment. That was below the belt and had absolutely nothing to do with his personal experience. Rez knew that that comment would incite anger and indignation from the crowd otherwise he probably wouldn't have said it...

REZDOG said:
It's not a slap at Sub,I just call 'em as I see 'em.
However,I'm sure it'll cause a stir,nonetheless.

The man wrote his honest opinion and then well,um,er....cough'ed about a competitor's work without ever trying the mans work for himself. Rez of all people should understand how that concept is flawed. Like the pot calling the kettle black.

I respect the fact that Rez doesn't like JC...and I respect the fact that Rez has every right in the world to tell everyone he knows that he thinks it is mediocre herb, if he would have left it at that there would be no problem...

And for the record...Rez drug Sub and his company into the mix, so it is fair game right?

Also lets not confuse a great product with a great online persona. I don't know Rez in 'real life', I have no doubts that he is a gentleman,but Rezdog the online entity is an Ass and everyone knows it...

btw I love Reservoir Seed Co.

Last edited:
G

glad to see you back kokua.

yeah, Reservoir Seed Co. has some killer shit for sure!

(i must admit i do have a strain grown by the "breeder" mentioned above.)

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
This is still a healthy debate that I encourge. But just leave personialities out of the discussion. That is not in the by-laws of IcMag.

Hi CD, we got that cut the same time you did. So this was our first grow with it and analysis. And Pls PM me about what you saying in the other matter.

G

Guys you should try this again after all this talk i went and did some bonghits of the Cleaner and the last one i blacked out and fell off my chair well almost .Smokey i will save you a nice piece to try of the jacks cleaner.

G

kokua said:
The man wrote his honest opinion and then well,um,er....cough'ed about a competitor's work without ever trying the mans work for himself. Rez of all people should understand how that concept is flawed. Like the pot calling the kettle black.

I respect the fact that Rez doesn't like JC...and I respect the fact that Rez has every right in the world to tell everyone he knows that he thinks it is mediocre herb, if he would have left it at that there would be no problem...

Exactly...

It looks like a dumb ass attempt to start shit deliberately and I think the question should then be .......why? Maybe this thread was started so the lame thread starter had a place to criticize a competitor AND his ol lady? That shits very, very poor. Nice "smoke report". Keep the personal insults and crap to yourself, no one digs reading that shit....

Last edited:
G

yeah, this kinda makes me not want to buy anymore rez beans. im sure i will because of the breeding alone but damn, not acting too classy here.

K

kokua

High&Lonesome...don't confuse a great product with a great online persona. Reservoir seeds are Top O' the line genetics and nothing less.

Same goes for Pure Blend Pro and Botanicare as a company...they are SUPER DICKS, but provide a great product. This just goes to prove that Karma actually has very little to do with producing fine ganja.

C

Cibin

hehe, funny reading here!

7 pages of replies on 6 lines "long" smoke report :eek:)

c.

J

Jam Master Jaco

LOL I like how half the people here are jumping on Rez like he's some sort of super perfect celebrity...come on people. it's a frickin' smoke report, get over it.

G

kokua- i know, im still going to get the kush lines. i have the sd v3 and sd ibl, i admit he's one of the best breeders out there. i love his strains but damn, not too cool of a guy it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts