What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Jack's Cleaner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Schrom, done correctly, is very strong. It is Elite, I disagree with that whole "not close to elite" comment.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Rudedude said:
...Sometimes it's not all about how high it'll get you but how that high makes you feel, in other words quality not quantity. Sometimes it's not about the destination it's more about the ride if you can dig that. .....
Very well said Rude, I totally agree with your opinion. The type of high is much much more important than the pure raw strength.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
This turned out into a great thread

This turned out into a great thread

Everyone's opinion is valued. Just to clear a few things up, I've grown this plant before. Last month I lit up plenty at our summer smokeout. Everytime I lit up JC Rez would say Schrom Jr. So my reply with the picture was a dig at Rez. His reply was expected.

Now we were each givin clones of Schrom two years ago from Crazy Composer. Rez Jimmynitz and myself. None of still have it. Enough said. Potsnobs?...... yes. Schrom, Jack Cleaner elite?........No!

G

I was always interested in it too mainly because of the way Subcool talked about it. I think Bog was fond of it too. Oh well I'm glad I didnt buy into the hype a year ago and purchase any of the Jack crosses Subcool put out, his Conquistador was the shit though. Thanks for giving the low down Rez and Smokey

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Agree to disagree on Schrom then. I mean it is top 10, and I would consider that elite. But I dont just judge on potency or even high. All factors should be considered, the whole experience -->

the samples i saw were decent but nothing to write home about good pot maybe something on the commercial side but i wouldnt want something that herms as my comm crop..oops

KingRalph

seeing isn't believing. my schrom didn't herm at all, did anyone else's? it had quite the head thump too was pretty interesting, beats nycd outta the gate, but yeah is lacking in totality n force compared to ecsd (from the time i've had what i think was actually ecsd lol). hell of an old lemony smell as well, i can see where the JC smell similarity observation could come in, though i've never smoked that so can't comment on the high. but really can't argue with those big mammas babba's housin! peace n green thumbs all

K

kokua

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Everyone's opinion is valued. Just to clear a few things up, I've grown this plant before. Last month I lit up plenty at our summer smokeout. Everytime I lit up JC Rez would say Schrom Jr. So my reply with the picture was a dig at Rez. His reply was expected.

Now we were each givin clones of Schrom two years ago from Crazy Composer. Rez Jimmynitz and myself. None of still have it. Enough said. Potsnobs?...... yes. Schrom, Jack Cleaner elite?........No!

Whats your take on the trainwreck clone? I've had the pleasure to try some of the so called elites...and the only one that tickled my fancy as much as my own personal elites is the ecsd, and it is in a class all its own.

G

Its subjective.Not everyone has the same tastes.So one might like something another doesnt.I have smoked weed people have said was there fave and i couldnt stand it.I dont understand why someone would be like they didnt want to try something because someone else didnt like it, without first testing it theireself if they were interested beforehand,imo.Ive never tryed JC but have heard from alot of people that it is pretty good(no one ever said Elite,or it's the best) and not junk,but ive never really been interested enough to purchase beans or whatever. Grow it, Smoke it,try it out see what you think,who knows if it suits ones taste til you have puffed it,.Peace and stay safe,DWW :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
If it doesn't knock out a moose, it won't be in Rez's garden.....

This is an enjoyable thread for certain....

Angel Eyes

REZDOG said:
If this is Sub's flagship clone,well,um,er....cough....

That's just a dick thing to say.

It's also a dick thing to say that a perfectly good JC clone at 24 days flower should go to the compost heap.

Honestly, I'll never figure out why people kiss Rez's ass the way they do. The credibility meter is starting to reach Empty...

Nspecta

Veteran
Stir, stir, stir tha pot....

Stir, stir, stir tha pot....

REZDOG said:
It's not a slap at Sub,I just call 'em as I see 'em.
However,I'm sure it'll cause a stir,nonetheless.

Mediocrity Is Not an Option.

Rez~ This ain't a slap at you man...but...those JC nugz ya posted look like they were Mediocrely grown.

Jack's Cleaner F1...flowered for 77 dayz
10092P1050450.JPG

IGT :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

heheh
now that looks tasty :)..i like to smoke all day sometimes and i can do that with tasty herblike the cleaner.

Last edited:
G

All this over a strain that has been around for quite sometimes. I know BOG used it to create on of his strains but can't remember which one. Maybe someday I'll have something to compare these elites to. In the meantime I'll stick to my regular strains.

Mo, :bigeye:

G

REZDOG said:
...If this is Sub's flagship clone,well,um,er....cough....

What's your point? You don't like subcool selling seeds? I've heard people saying that Ecsd is just nice weed(taste's good, high = short, not to strong) But this were opinions from growers, not one breeder dissing the other...
You may produce good seeds, but your marketing methods are capitalism in its pure form...

Edit: What i mean is, there are 2 ways of marketing. 1st is to promote your own stuff. 2nd is to diss other breeders to make your stuff look better...
Guess what this thread is...

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Rez, I dont know about that... I am smoking 71 day Sour Diesel clone and 71 day Schrom side by side right now.... The Schrom has more staying power at 71 days. It is a headtingler. The Sour Diesel high is more hybrid and different and is better at 80 days.... early like you said I do not agree that it is any better than schrom. Later you are right. The highs are different though, that lends to personal preference. I like to smoke Schrom in the daytime alot.

N that JC clone looks good. So do you think 77 dayz is the best 12/12 duration? I am cutting the lights on one this Friday, among other things......

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
JC Hybrids

JC Hybrids

Something that must be kept in mind here is that a hybrid using the JC clone might be more powerful than the clone itself...I do not know the makeup of the JC clone but F1 hybrids are "usually" more powerful than both parent plants...Some plants send special mojo into the cross and some do not.....Just a thought.....
Take care all......................................CC

Status
Not open for further replies.