What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Jack's Cleaner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

REZDOG

Veteran
Let's see....

Yield: Decent.

High: Average,nothing special,bordering on boring.

Taste: Ever smoked Schrom?
Jack's Cleaner is Schrom,Junior.

On a scale of 1-10,I'd rate Jack's Cleaner a solid 6.75

Overall a Rez Rating of Ho,HUM.

Pics:

11061cj_1_.JPG

11061cj.jpg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks !!!

Thanks !!!

Well thanks for telling me now .... hahaha I smelled it last nite and told mrsB how much it smelled like schrom.
WTF!!! hahhaha buds are big though :)

M

Mr. Nevermind

Interesting. I have heard people talk about jacks cleaner like its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'll be scratching that off my list of strains i want. With an over all rating of "Ho-hum" i dont feel liek busting my ass for that

Nevermind

REZDOG

Veteran
The JC's yield's good,but like I said,it's Schrom,Junior,and I don't,myself,think that Schrom's anything close to 'elite',it's just nice,frankincense-y herb.
If this is Sub's flagship clone,well,um,er....cough....

REZDOG

Veteran
It's not a slap at Sub,I just call 'em as I see 'em.
However,I'm sure it'll cause a stir,nonetheless.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Rez your pretty accurate, I would add it has good bag appeal and a very nice lemony incense smell. The high is lacking elite status. Just good smoking bud. Thanks Rez for the smoke report.

MK-Ultra

Rezdog,

From the Looks of that last Pic you posted it sure looked very good, But looks can be decieving. Thanks for posting youre information about this Jacks Cleaner Clone, I didn't get clone, i orderd Jacks Cleaner Seeds and DannBoy seeds. I may still grow these out someday to see what i find inside ifnot or i don't have time i will pass along free to friends that are in need of seeds and strains to grow and would be happy with these or any. i have gifted many packs of seeds myself that i had purchased. i feel good about doing so because i feel i'm giving someone else some reliefe and also a chance to maybe grow for a first time, or whatever. just trying to help out cause i know what it's like to suffer chronic pain and be empty on meds and seeds so i try and help out when possible.

G

i liked the report, what do you think about the og kush? sorry if you mentioned anything about it elsewhere but I like your Sour Diesel better than most pot quite frankly and its gonna take more than bag appeal to really get me excited.

You need that powerful long lasting strength, and if its great pot, be able to smoke it all the time and rarely if ever get bored of it.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo to that!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Hmmm....another case of a strain being re-named and sold as something else.....

.....visions of Cannalope Haze = Cindy'99.....

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....Hmmm....another case of a strain being re-named and sold as something else.....

that's interesting.... :sasmokin:

G

havent had the cut, did grow some of the BX1 beans, and for me they turned out great overall, we all remember HOG scorin at the 420 with a plant from that batch of seed.

i do know the boys over at CW didnt think much of the cut either. was good but nothin special, and quite a few of the growers had bananas with her.

CBF

Z10N

Gypsy Nirvana said:

Dont go in the Grey Area saying that to anyone but John! or your in for it!So funny to see ppl back their shit up even if its umm... Stolen! :bashhead:

MK-Ultra

Have seeds left of Jacks Cleaner and Dannboy i bought over at CW. I Still think i will grow these out at some point, just to see what comes out of the mix, since these are Jacks Cleaner Seeds and not clone cut, hey. Who Know's may find a awesome Pheno keeper in there, may not. But i sure will not just throw them away, maybe grow out and give all to a medical bunch of people i know.So i may end up giving up a few seeds to a couple friends here to see what they find, who knows. so much going on so many strains.

Last edited:
B

baccas125

One thing I like about the JC is the way it looks in veg and flower it looks amazing, almost breath taking.

nycnoob

)=...play nice everyone....X=
I can't comment, I haven't tried shit and im a light weight anythin will rape me...

Nice pics man!!

Last edited:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Yeah thanks for the report.
I always had a LUST for JC. As baccas said it LOOKS amazing.

note: move JC to Back Burner.

Sin

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
i've only smoked it in mass smoking sessions with a bunch of other stuff so it's hard for me to say it's exact effects. i thought it looked good though. I am flowering one at the beginning of october, will be interested to give it the one off evaluation.

G

I liked JC, I thought it looked good, tasted good and had a nice pleasant high. Maybe not overpowering but nice. I've only tried (and have) Astroboy and Conquistador of Subby's gear but I do like both of those.

REZDOG

Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:

Well,I'd say,'no,not really'.
Sub's BX'd and worked this JC Clone of his into a seedline.
Why?
I couldn't tell you-as I said before,it's certainly nothing special.

In closing: 'nice' pot is mediocre pot,and that's not what I'm looking for in my garden,so buh-bye jack's cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.