What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Jack's Cleaner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
with all due respect,
i disagree.
however, ive never tasted PI or AW ;)
take care

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
thadocta said:
i wouldn't exactly call sour d top of the line

I would!!!
In all aspects...High and odor/flavor being top notch which is what I look for in top of the line herbs...Compared to 99% of the strains out there it can be considered "special"....I will not say that about many herbs,thats a fact!

Take care..............CC

Last edited:
G

yeah, there are a few strains that have seriously killed me and sour diesel was one of them. i thought it was all hype and then i tried it!

OG kush smells just like Sour D but with a better longer high and after taste....I'm not to sure how the OG does indoors but outside it's Sour D's superior..IMO

And when you guys say Sour D are you talking about the real deal or rez's hybrid that he calls an IBL..?

J

James-Bong

SonshineWurship said:
I just want to know how a thread like this or rez's other thread dissing Ms. Jills ass doesn't get deleated by a mod when bad ass threads that have half the negativity and ten times the info get deleated???

DOUBLE STANDARDS???

Wham! Nail on head......

If Rez came to a sudden halt half you peoples noses would be 3ft up his ass.....

Pollen + flowers= seeds..... Not rocket science....... and also not a reason to be a JackAss.....

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets not get too serious, its all just a good bit of hype to stir up interest and im sure no one wishes anyone any ill will.
Right about now im sure people are clambering to buy seeds of both breeders in the aim of either
1)proving their favoured breeder is the better
2)discovering which is the better
At the end of the day this is just the internet and the seed biz is just becoming a bit like WWF wrestling so everybody grab a chair (dont smack someone over the head with it, it aint that much like WWF) and enjoy the show.
Peace

mysta177

thadocta said:
i wouldn't exactly call sour d top of the line
Lets here what you call top of the line??????????
I have to disagree. Im not a expert grower but I do know that the sourDxssh CROSS that I grew blew everyone away. I could honestly say this strain grew it self. ALL I ADDED WAS SOIL AND PH WATER THE ENTIRE GROW. The clubs here had nothing on this.... period. Not everyone will agree with what is going on here and else where but so the fuck what let them speak. ACTUALLY THE SEEDS SPEAK FOR THEM .....THEY JUST ADD TO IT. Thanks REZ cuz we would be years away from what you brought. And your seeds speak for themselves. I like how you bring the haters out by just saying what you think...Thats power. :dueling:

Status
Not open for further replies.