What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Your posts say more about who you are as a person then they do the people you are trying to mock.

"you may not vote on any more threads today" but, i just GOT here! how the hell have i used up a whole days quota of +rep in one damn thread? :tiphat: keen observation, Absolem...

minds_I

Veteran
I would imagine there are employment opportunities at his rallies, where one could help herd like minded critical thinkers.

Seems he is looking for a new diaper changer as well, and sturdier diapers able to withstand the high volume output.

Hello all,

Well placed oxymoron....

Also,

Tax returns are coming!

minds_I

oh and donald....Dooo it....Doooo itDoooo IT....Close that border...I dare yea.

F

Frylock

The great man was waxing lyrical about a beautiful place in Germany where his father was born....

Apparently he was born in New York :biglaugh:

Kim Jong Un's 13 hole in one's in his first game of golf anyone?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Oops;

NYT: Some of Mueller investigators say findings more troubling for tRump . AG barr failed to adequately portrays findings of inquiry.

Oh no...say it isn't so.

minds_I

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh your queens rolemodel Robert Byrd was pre industrial period? And the ‘parties switched early industrial period’ meme is bullshit. And as far as not talking to you, I come and clown you when convenient then go on about my day... like a chew toy basically

I guess you won't read any history, you are just going to call it bullshit.

Chew on kiddo.

:moon:

packerfan79

Veteran
Is anyone aware that Muller is working with Barr, on the report?

Just curious, maddow some how, didn't know, but the MSNBC chiron corrected her in real time. Quality journalism for sure.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Is anyone aware that Muller is working with Barr, on the report?

Just curious, maddow some how, didn't know, but the MSNBC chiron corrected her in real time. Quality journalism for sure.

Curious Packer, Your post went up 25 minutes before the program aired at 9pm. How could that be? It can't because it did not happen today, yesterday, ever...

Just curious which parts of the Maddow show you liked best.

Was it the part about Mueller team members leaking that Barrs summary was false? And, that the Mueller team wrote summaries that Bar ignored in his own false summary. NY Times article

Or, Was it the part about Congressman Neil exercising his legal right as Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee to have trumps tax returns by April 10? This is fact.

Watch out for the Trump Is Not Above The Law protests tomorrow.

minds_I

Veteran
Helllo all,

WIth the windmill causes cancer thing tRump was sputtering out yesterday....makes me think:

Tilting at windmills.....buahahahaha

Just finished watching hannity were in he, Rev'in devin nunes and Gym Jim Jorden went on to imply that the "Mueller Dossier"-what nunes calls it- is nothing more than a partisan hit piece and should not be believed.

Wow, not even out and they (hannity, nunes and jorden) are tryingto lay the groundwork to discredit the report as bias. WTF?

minds_I

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's interesting to me that so many people are supporting Trump's hate of the media.

He adores Faux News.

How's it going man? Hope all is well. Don't know if you've been around this whole time, but the political discussions around here are not the same as they were even a few short years ago. There are no rules, you don't need facts, you don't need consistency, you don't need to be honorable in your intent, you basically don't need anything but a keyboard. There is no amount of reason that will be acknowledged.

The days of logical discussion, as when I went back and forth w you on the merits of prop.....uh...19? maybe? are over.

But it is good to have a place to piss in each others' faces, as it keeps it out of the growing sections. Think gypsy made a good choice to contain the hate to one section.
Just figured I'd give ya a heads up if you've been absent, haven't seen much of ya.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
D, I watched the show and have it on DVR as well as most TV News

It never happened. The kid is hoping for one of the empty cabinet positions.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust in the media has been declining since 1999 by both dems and repubs.

In recent history the WMD's in Iraq stories were a major blow to their credibility.

[/url]

Man I've been back for 5 minutes and you have already convinced me my break from your kind wasn't long enough. Thank you.

minds_I

Veteran
Trust in the media has been declining since 1999 by both dems and repubs.

In recent history the WMD's in Iraq stories were a major blow to their credibility.

Hey Zeez if you want to see what packerfan is talking about.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1112729943413268480

Hello all,

As I recall, it was RUmsfeld that shoved that shit down our throats in the run-up to the second iraqi war.

Complete with charts and diagrams with circles and arrows explaining what each on was...sorry had to drop the Alice's Restuarant in there.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

It's interesting to me that so many people are supporting Trump's hate of the media.

He adores Faux News.

It's not about Trump, Im not going to hate everything Trump likes and like everything Trump hates. I would much rather watch moonshiners than Fox as im currently doing. I hate the left wing main stream media outlets because they are against everything I was raised to believe for the most part. I don't have to watch Fox to know that.

M

Mr D

D, I watched the show and have it on DVR as well as most TV News

It never happened. The kid is hoping for one of the empty cabinet positions.

I saw it reported somewhere a few days ago but honestly didn't even bother to stop and look. Don't care one way or the other. The media, like congress...sucks. Killed my TV 25 years ago and I don't believe much of what the people with an R or D after their names say.

I see you are all giddy about the NYT piece and Trump's taxes. Sure hope you are not in for another Maddow tax let down. Not sure why we need leaks from Mueller's team when they could just put Brennan on TV again to sell the latest gotcha.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll bet anyone a joint of something real good that Donald Trump wins the re-election by double digits. As they say, put up or... :)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I see you are all giddy about the NYT piece and Trump's taxes. Sure hope you are not in for another Maddow tax let down. Not sure why we need leaks from Mueller's team when they could just put Brennan on TV again to sell the latest gotcha.

“Giddy” You’re way off.

You don’t have to be a top secret spook to see through the lies and bullshit going on with trump. If the guy is a crook or a criminal, I want it sorted out and him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.