What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

stadanko

Trump would never have been elected without the uneducated white vote. All he had to do was to start insultingly referring to people with college degrees as "elites" and the uneducated working class took the bait hook line and sinker. It's no real surprise that the folks with low intelligence resent the educated "elites."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Opposed to slavery? The Dems protecting minorities and being civil rights champions is the second worst meme out. The worst meme is Hillary championing ‘women’s rights’ as she took in close to 100 million shekels from nations with the worst women’s rights on the planet. Or more recently the whole poundMeToo movement and creepy Joe (not that I believe he will have any relevance come 2020). The Dems haven’t been this pissed since having their slaves taken away.

You want to claim I lack character, yet you continue the disinformation campaign.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I think Mr Trump is doing a wonderful job as President. The country has never been this strong and the skies are more blue than ever.

I hope they change the law and he goes 3 terms.

'Boogieman'

I remember only Trump wanted to fire him.

He wouldn't say that Trump wasn't under personal investigation.

He also stated Trump was unhappy with his lack of blind loyalty.

As you can see, a number of people believe whatever they want... because it's convenient.

When James Comey reopened the Hillary investigation regarding new emails five days before the election many Democrats wanted Obama to fire Comey.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BhAB&usg=AOvVaw2431dseLPn1wCNr1Rhq9tL&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw2mjMwLTUa-vpIz-284Wh1S&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1ofiesAKRnaWz2NkLUVqYV

'Boogieman'

I guess I could see why.

But Trump did it.

Why?

If the left was pushing Trump likes power over people and playing god with your life I would buy it 100%, I just don't buy he was a Russian agent. I think he has a nack for firing people and control however. He probably wanted somebody more aligned with him. Both sides did view James Comey as a very "political" FBI agent.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't see Trump as a spy.

I disagree with my perceived base.

I have always been of the personal opinion that he is a brash idiot and will screw us accordingly.

He doesn't even understand how the government works... and if that wasn't bad enough, when the Constitution disagrees, he just tries to get it to work his way.

People love his loud mouth and confident bravado. I don't think The Apprentice qualified him for international diplomacy.

Hey Kim... yer fiahed.

The guy may actually believe his shit as much as his supporters do.

We don't need a brainless set of balls.

It's just what sells to Americans.

Badfishy1

If the left was pushing Trump likes power over people and playing god with your life I would buy it 100%, I just don't buy he was a Russian agent. I think he has a nack for firing people and control however. He probably wanted somebody more aligned with him. Both sides did view James Comey as a very "political" FBI agent.

Who drafted the termination papers? Pro tip: wasn’t drumpf

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are you still in denial the parties had basically switched by the early Industrial period?

Who's the kid??

I seem to remember you whining about not talking with me.

I didn't miss it.

White Beard

Those are FACTS kiddo #LearnToCope
#YourGodsOwnedSlaves
HISTORICAL facts...thing about history is, things change. HISTORICALLY, England is our enemy and France is our best friend, if that’s the game you like to play.

If you just think that’s perpetually useful stick to hit Dems with, fine: look stupid all you want, I don’t mind.

Badfishy1

Are you still in denial the parties had basically switched by the early Industrial period?

Who's the kid??

I seem to remember you whining about not talking with me.

I didn't miss it.

Oh your queens rolemodel Robert Byrd was pre industrial period? And the ‘parties switched early industrial period’ meme is bullshit. And as far as not talking to you, I come and clown you when convenient then go on about my day... like a chew toy basically

redlaser

Veteran
I think Mr Trump is doing a wonderful job as President. The country has never been this strong and the skies are more blue than ever.

I hope they change the law and he goes 3 terms.

I would imagine there are employment opportunities at his rallies, where one could help herd like minded critical thinkers.

Seems he is looking for a new diaper changer as well, and sturdier diapers able to withstand the high volume output.

Absolem

Oh your queens rolemodel Robert Byrd was pre industrial period? And the ‘parties switched early industrial period’ meme is bullshit. And as far as not talking to you, I come and clown you when convenient then go on about my day... like a chew toy basically

Your posts say more about who you are as a person then they do the people you are trying to mock.

Status
Not open for further replies.