What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

I remember everybody wanted James Comey to get fired, then when he got fired the left freaked out as usual. As you can see some of them still believe the unproven conspiracy theories, I have heard enough bullshit the last two years I just don't believe a damn thing the hate Trump media has to say anymore.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

While at a NRCC fundraiser, donald has informed us that the noise from windmills causes cancer....damn.

That is all, carry on.

minds_I

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I remember everybody wanted James Comey to get fired, then when he got fired the left freaked out as usual. As you can see some of them still believe the unproven conspiracy theories, I have heard enough bullshit the last two years I just don't believe a damn thing the hate Trump media has to say anymore.

I remember only Trump wanted to fire him.

He wouldn't say that Trump wasn't under personal investigation.

He also stated Trump was unhappy with his lack of blind loyalty.

As you can see, a number of people believe whatever they want... because it's convenient.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have seen this in other governments too when the politicians spend more time defending themselves and their political lives against 'the opposition' - than they do actually governing the nation.

This identity politics breeds people who always have to keep themselves in the public eye - no matter how ridiculous they may seem - in fact the more sensational, outrageous and scandalous they are - then the more to feed the political soap opera feeding frenzy that it has all become.

It's like our big expensive government got turned into a retarded tv show.

I have seen this in other governments too when the politicians spend more time defending themselves and their political lives against 'the opposition' - than they do actually governing the nation.

This identity politics breeds people who always have to keep themselves in the public eye - no matter how ridiculous they may seem - in fact the more sensational, outrageous and scandalous they are - then the more to feed the political soap opera feeding frenzy that it has all become.

Its quite embarrassing to see what its declined into.

I hope this doesn't become the new 'normal'
Fast becoming the laughing stock of the world.

F

Frylock

and they're still better than American fake news

Yeah, i have only seen one 30 minute episode from that show/channel and it seemed pretty unbiased....

Didn't seem like Russian propaganda to me? The host was a stone faced old lady with little to no make up or hair styling :biglaugh:

Badfishy1

one of the " Collapsing 7 Countries in 5 Years " targets,,, planned well before invasion of Iraq

https://youtu.be/abGEQ4x3DLk --- General Wesley Clarke reveals plan on Amy Goodman Show --- 2007 --- referencing 2003 meeting in Pentagon

on the subject of Benghazi,,,

why aren't all those that oppose slavery and injustice caring / talking about the open slave trade happening in Libya since Obama / Clinton destroyed that nation ?

Iraq. Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.

Opposed to slavery? The Dems protecting minorities and being civil rights champions is the second worst meme out. The worst meme is Hillary championing ‘women’s rights’ as she took in close to 100 million shekels from nations with the worst women’s rights on the planet. Or more recently the whole poundMeToo movement and creepy Joe (not that I believe he will have any relevance come 2020). The Dems haven’t been this pissed since having their slaves taken away.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
and they're still better than American fake news

RT will tell you things that can not be seen elsewhere, but don't kid yourself, they have as bigger axe to grind as Fox or any of them.

Larry King is a sell out. The details of him leaving CNN would be interesting. Maybe he had too many ex wives to cover (8).

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'm trying to not be involved in the impeachment aspect and am sorry to deviate somewhat (some might call this hijacking) but have a question.

Is there such an entity as a vegan / conservative? :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
I'm trying to not be involved in the impeachment aspect and am sorry to deviate somewhat (some might call this hijacking) but have a question.

Is there such an entity as a vegan / conservative? :biggrin:

intriguing question
a very quick internet search shows what you imply, vegans mostly liberal
i do see a number of pre-vegans were actually conservative before
but with veganism came the change

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There was an interesting comment this morning. It was stated that trump holds his 30% of loyal followers close but doesn't reach out any further with his statements to bring in more. It would not surprise me if historical statistics (not hysterical) showed this in take over regimes of the past.

It's like the political statisticians know that 30% solid is more powerful than 45% normal because they will be more forceful pushing and pulling others.

igrowone

Veteran
There was an interesting comment this morning. It was stated that trump holds his 30% of loyal followers close but doesn't reach out any further with his statements to bring in more. It would not surprise me if historical statistics (not hysterical) showed this in take over regimes of the past.

It's like the political statisticians know that 30% solid is more powerful than 45% normal because they will be more forceful pushing and pulling others.
i think you have something there
they want the really loyal, the kind that will bust some heads if ordered
a sense of elitism comes with a smaller core

Status
Not open for further replies.