The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

vta

Veteran
Anywhoooos....Happy Monday ! Another great MAGA filled day ! Love the news out of China...Great for America !!

So....Did I hear some low IQ congresscritter filed for impeachment of our Great President ??? Tell me it's real ! Oh Please GOD All Mighty !!!!

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Oh no :bigeye:

I'm sure they will get him.....this time.....

Hello all,

Gee you really think so? I do not.

I will just hold my nose and wait till next election.

In the meantime, I am happy to know that tRump has a leash on him now (biggest mid-term landslide since '74)....just hope it is enough to constrain this pathetic excuse of a human being.

As to impeachment...running out of time before the election....better to just bloody him up with sunlight into his businesses/ethics in the run-up to the election.

Also, I hope he continues to tweet....love it when he is on a fit.

minds_I

Addendum: Do it donald...close that border..do it....doo it. Buahahahaha

Also, where are those tax returns buddy? Gonna need to see them to get on the ballot i Washington state.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If the Mueller report is as benign as some claim then why doesn't Barr want let it out there?

Curious minds want to know.

Millions headed to DC for the ousting?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just a daily reminder that tRump is fraud...25m$ awarded to his victims of tRump U.

tRump foundation closed due to criminal behavior....banned for 10 years from operating another foundation.

minds_I

PS: Do it donald...close the border...do it doooo it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He's a Pathetic Sleeze bag.

Hello all,

Just a daily reminder that tRump is fraud...25m$ awarded to his victims of tRump U.

tRump foundation closed due to criminal behavior....banned for 10 years from operating another foundation.

minds_I

PS: Do it donald...close the border...do it doooo it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Big press briefing today. Breaking News

"No Collusion" 16 times. "This is ridiculous".

Good that he had them change the camera angle so we don't see his neck again.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I love our President. I think he is doing a terrific job. His tax change was awesome.

I hope he goes another term.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
leftists usually have nothing better to do but complain, whine, snivel.

redlaser

Veteran

Pretty broad brush you are painting with, but, whatever makes things fit in your mind.

I guess chump is a leftist because that describes him to a T.

Badfishy1

Nah, they just sit around on forums make ridiculous posts and collect $.02 shekels from their overlords. The overlords used to send their best, now they just take anything they can get

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I wonder how it must feel to know that your own daughter and son in law can"t pass a security check. I wonder what irregularities threw the red flags within the IC? I wonder if tRump himself would pass a security check had he not been elected?

As a citizen of the US I find the blatant nepotism disturbing...But that is just me, foolish I know to expect integrity from politicians. But flagrant disregard for principles diminishes us all.

Carry on, that is all.

pot roast tonight....

minds_I

Addendum.....$0,02 shikels....shit where do I sign up...and here I am working for free.

Also, do it donald...doooooo it! doooo it! close it donald...doooooooo it. betcha won't...betcha

igrowone

Veteran
Hello all,'t pass

I wonder how it must feel to know that your own daughter ad son in law can"t pass a security check. I wonder what irregularities threw the red flags within the IC? I wonder if tRump himself would pass a security check had he not been elected?

As a citizen of the US I find the blatant nepotism disturbing...But that is just me, foolish I know to expect integrity from politicians. But flagrant disregard for principles diminishes us all.

Carry on, that is all.

minds_I

interesting thing about the president and security clearances
they don't have one, at least not one that comes with the office
what they are provided with is the information needed to do their job
and that is provided to them by the discretion of someone with the needed security clearance
at least that is what i gleaned when i read up on it a while ago

M

Mr D

Hello all,

I wonder how it must feel to know that your own daughter and son in law can"t pass a security check. I wonder what irregularities threw the red flags within the IC? I wonder if tRump himself would pass a security check had he not been elected?

Carry on, that is all.

pot roast tonight....

minds_I

Addendum.....$0,02 shikels....shit where do I sign up...and here I am working for free.

Also, do it donald...doooooo it! doooo it! close it donald...doooooooo it. betcha won't...betcha

https://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-Wrap-Aluminum-Foil-Square/dp/B00UNT0Y2M

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, remember that time the tRump invited the russian ambassador into the oval office and told him about the code word intel he obtaned from the Israelis?

Oh and how he fired Comey and relief great pressure off him?

Yeah, good times...huh?

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.