What's new

"the high-pod"

BicFlicker

Good call on the lights Hermes, those do look to be the ones. I did a little digging and it looks like you'd want to use a 2G11 Base for those bulbs. But I'd still wait to see what Inefectualize used, because I'm no lighting expert.

Pig-Pen

BicFlicker said:
Good call on the lights Hermes, those do look to be the ones. I did a little digging and it looks like you'd want to use a 2G11 Base for those bulbs. But I'd still wait to see what Inefectualize used, because I'm no lighting expert.

I expect those clear tubes are just the "shatter-proofing sleeves" that you can get for standard fluoro tubes.

But we'll never know for sure, appearantly............. :bashhead:

Last edited:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
He got the lights from 1000bulbs.com heres the link so you can see...

http://www.1000bulbs.com/55-Watt-4-Pin-2G11-Base-Compact-Fluorescent-Bulbs/

Hey Infect, do you think you may have gotten better results if you would've went with the 3000K bulbs instead of 4100K?? not hating on your grow cuz it's a dope ass pod you got there I would just think that 4100K is more in the area of useless light for plants, I know it seems to be working good for you but I think next time around you should mix in 2 or 3 of the 3000K bulbs and you may get better buds???

Last edited:

sleepyrz

its the 2g11 socket for the biax 55 watt t5 if you wanted plug and play youll need the 2g11 socket also

fulham has a ballast that will power 4 of them the workhorse 7

heres a diagram to wire it
wire7.gif

just remember to pick the right color temps for what you are using them for

yeah that's the shit....i will be interested to see different results from different spectrums .... i like to run my flower a little on the cool side kelvin wise....it may just be because the plant is more enjoyable for me to look at at a truer to "daylight" spectrum....i have one pic here to show you the proximity of some of the side buds to the bulb....how is that for light intensity? they are rock fucking hard....those that claim loose buds from fluorescent have never grown them a centimeter from the bulbs :)

Pig-Pen

inefectualize said:
yeah that's the shit....i will be interested to see different results from different spectrums .... i like to run my flower a little on the cool side kelvin wise....it may just be because the plant is more enjoyable for me to look at at a truer to "daylight" spectrum....i have one pic here to show you the proximity of some of the side buds to the bulb....how is that for light intensity? they are rock fucking hard....those that claim loose buds from fluorescent have never grown them a centimeter from the bulbs :)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! ......where ya been? I was worried sick (that we might not see the harvest). :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome looking grow cant wait to see the final results and pics. Keep it Green bro.

Peace an Respect,

b00m :rasta:

DemonsGate

Wow! I must echo everyone else and say that this thing is amazing. It seems so simple and elegant. I can't wait to see the results.

ayekappy

Been following this thread sense the beginning and boy does she look delicious! :jump:
I'd definitely say you've created a monster, I can picture one of these in every closet.

things are coming along...im thinking another week and a half or two weeks....overall i am not super happy with what i think it will yield, but i will hold my opinion till i see the bitch on the scale....i think it might give me 2 Z's if im lucky....

S

statictattoo

Might want to think about just using it to veg some monster bushes and then flower them some where else with an hps :joint:

Frid

Wow! That is an awesome setup. I got try this! A trash can! Whats up with this pod scrog around a hps in the middle? Freaking space station weed! I like the fan/ scrubber deal in the home depot can! Mastery of recycle pile! Cheaper the better and free is best!

What if you vegged it till you need 2 trash cans stacked? Would you get like monster buds 3' long? Maybe with hydro? Bio bucket would be freaking insane. yeah, and like a sprinkler hose!!

Yeah, its perty good over here to..lol