What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Bmac1

Veteran
Sour Strawberry Haze 2 and 5 from @ojd at 35 days of 12/12. Both getting very frosty and pungent. 2nd run on these.

20230324_072440.jpg
20230324_072423.jpg
20230324_072404.jpg
20230324_072354.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sub24ox7

I like the terps and so positive vibrations from the mm x thai78 the best. I crossed it with a lot of varieties(thunk, thh, pink pan-I-haze x nl87, grand funk, need to use some icmag haze pollen on everything lol, I think that’s it). Going to dig into them soon.
I’m just an ex drug addict(oxy, diacetylmorphine etc.) that plays around with plants for some peace in this cruel world.
I find that growing plants, smoking a little weed and eating some fungi once in a while with moderate excercise and a good diet almost does it for me these days. Getting older is also harder(realization of it, it’s going to happen and is). Ok I’m rambling. Anyway thank you and good vibes 😎 ✌️

P.s. the icmag haze is probably a close second fav. With thh and Punto rojo x Congo third and fourth.

Raining here and still cold I’m ready for summer

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Much appreciated @flower~power . Always a pleasure to see your garden progress as well.

The past couple runs for me have been all new stuff after letting all but one of my moms (sourd bx2) go. I have backed up chocolope plant 1, GTH1 plant 1 and Sour Strawberry Haze plant 2 to keep around. Those were my favorites and are/will be run again.

The GTH mom is proving to be a bit finicky though. She seems to hate water and being healthy in a small pot, lol.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the terps and so positive vibrations from the mm x thai78 the best. I crossed it with a lot of varieties(thunk, thh, pink pan-I-haze x nl87, grand funk, need to use some icmag haze pollen on everything lol, I think that’s it). Going to dig into them soon.
I’m just an ex drug addict(oxy, diacetylmorphine etc.) that plays around with plants for some peace in this cruel world.
I find that growing plants, smoking a little weed and eating some fungi once in a while with moderate excercise and a good diet almost does it for me these days. Getting older is also harder(realization of it, it’s going to happen and is). Ok I’m rambling. Anyway thank you and good vibes 😎 ✌️

P.s. the icmag haze is probably a close second fav. With thh and Punto rojo x Congo third and fourth.

Very cool you posted that album. It’s one of David Crosby’s best work.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much appreciated @flower~power . Always a pleasure to see your garden progress as well.

The past couple runs for me have been all new stuff after letting all but one of my moms (sourd bx2) go. I have backed up chocolope plant 1, GTH1 plant 1 and Sour Strawberry Haze plant 2 to keep around. Those were my favorites and are/will be run again.

The GTH mom is proving to be a bit finicky though. She seems to hate water and being healthy in a small pot, lol.
still struggling a bit & always burn Tips no matter what..

Sub24ox7

Very cool you posted that album. It’s one of David Crosby’s best work.
I listen to it quite often and I agree it’s one of his best albums with contributions from Joni Mitchell, Jerry Garcia, Neil young and Graham Nash. I love Crosby stills Nash and young and all of the members solo work etc.. and I like their work in the Hollie’s, the birds, and buffalo springfield too.
Really impressed with all of yours grows. Something for me to aspire to. Bmac your grows look perfect to me too.

Last edited:

JAWS

sorry brother was given very little info on those when they were sent my way.

6.JPG
21.JPG
24.JPG
54.JPG
63.JPG

this strain was very hard for me to keep green, the second go around i did much better in that area by just hammering her with mag. im running under leds now so more MAG is a must with all grows, this one just really really liked the extra mag. very much looking forward to seeing what these do for you and i hope you find something you like. in the original seeds there was a very very nice pineapple phenol but at the time i thought well by its name this phenol should be fairly easy to find, i have yet to run in to it again and i just hate the fact that i did not take any cuts from that one back then..

peace brother ..

Goodherb

Man, he is high as a kite, bro.
Sub,quess was you was on similar sphere.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry brother was given very little info on those when they were sent my way.

View attachment 18822967 View attachment 18822968 View attachment 18822969 View attachment 18822970 View attachment 18822971

this strain was very hard for me to keep green, the second go around i did much better in that area by just hammering her with mag. im running under leds now so more MAG is a must with all grows, this one just really really liked the extra mag. very much looking forward to seeing what these do for you and i hope you find something you like. in the original seeds there was a very very nice pineapple phenol but at the time i thought well by its name this phenol should be fairly easy to find, i have yet to run in to it again and i just hate the fact that i did not take any cuts from that one back then..

peace brother ..

I appreciate the info brother. I got some soaking now.. I'll post most updates in my thread..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the last of the older flowers left on the plant, around 4-5 months. There are still some tops with newer growth on the plant..It's a sweeter/spicier aroma/flavor now. A dry draw through a doobie tastes awesome. It's all haze flav, and not overpowering potency. I'm not getting racy or paranoia feelings. I get relaxed and just chill in my chair watching my veg plants with good tunes. She's a great example of a good haze IMO. Nice work @MadMac.
DSCN6592.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts