Fronk

Killer A5 x LVSR.
Chopped day 141.
1F19B7CB-A3DC-4A6A-9F90-64CE84FEFE17.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super dark green that late into flower aren't they?
No. I prefer green plants in everything I grow regardless of genetics. I don't add anything extra they take up what they want. I use the same EC and medium in everything. There are 2 phenos i'm currently growing. The other is lighter in color same conditions. I kept the darker color pheno.

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

No. I prefer green plants in everything I grow regardless of genetics. I don't add anything extra they take up what they want. I use the same EC and medium in everything. There are 2 phenos i'm currently growing. The other is lighter in color same conditions. I kept the darker color pheno.
Interesting, I've always preferred letting the plants use up all available nutrients and fade out. But then again my plants are all heavily NLD.

jackspratt61

Are you water only?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you water only?

No, PBP and V&B dirty. All plants get the same PPM/EC. Not all Plants express the same olive green, lime green, and Dark green color. I prefer darker olive green plants. Their quality of them is always better.

Fading plants is not needed IMO. I do it on some not all. outdoor growers do not fade their plants.

I like this color.. They can look much darker depending on the lighting. This is pretty accurate.
DSCN6708.JPG

Last edited:

chusss

As far as i know its suppossed that you have to stop feeding N on last flowering stage in order to have a smooth smoke, to avoid coughing, but if somebody have not that smoke problem, are going to vape, or do edibles its ok. it depends on personal circumstances, im sure that plant are better quality than yellow ones in terms of high at least

Its funny cause that 4 months plant leaves look way better than many of my own ones with 2 months of flowering :ROFLMAO:

Sub24ox7

Been smoking dry sift today. It’s the only thing I will actually smoke these days I prefer to vape flower.

Grand funk green pheno compressed dry sift. Smells like citric Thai haze. Very strong and euphoric with energy.
IMG_1939.jpeg

Mm x thia78
Very bright fresh citrus lemon lime very clear euphoric energy.
IMG_1937.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts