What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Fronk

Panama x Bangi Haze

Panama x Bangi Haze

Should be ready end of April.
picture.php

Yo Sammy

Veteran
My last nugget of one of my favourite Haze Hybrids: Bandaid#7.
Delicious after 6 month cure, pure uncut divinity this one!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This extraordinary cut is the perfect example of what’s possible when like minded passionates join forces, leaving small things like egos behind and focus on quality instead of claiming to own it.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
This extraordinary cut is the perfect example of what’s possible when like minded passionates join forces, leaving small things like egos behind and focus on quality instead of claiming to own it.
:smoke out:

JohnnyChicago

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

What a nice looking bud Sammy. Has the same kind of look of the best Hazes that were sold mid 90s, A5/C5/MexHz.
Thanks for preserving a piece of the past.
Love that spirit you do speak of :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The terps are fantastic in these diesel haze hybrids. Growing the same cross with and without the A5Hbx made serious changes to there terp profiles.

G

Thanks guys! Yeah Johnny bro no 1 has already some hues in leaves and calyxes. I turned up some heating and didn't continue. We ll see!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look almost ready to flower star. I bet if flipped now they still push 5 feet.

What would you do? I need a strategy ... prepared to let them veg for a while , sex & take clones and flower the clones , Or start to flower them out right now and then when they show sex take the cuts ?

Bmac1

Veteran
Either strategy would work. Depends on if head room or space is an issue. These hazes, as you well know, can really take off.

When I ran the Sour A5 Haze from Karma, I flipped the seed plants early, at about 10" tall and they ended up about 5 feet tall. I took clones after flipping but not all of them took and I ended up without a back up of what turned out to be the best plant. I could have avoided that if I had flowered clones after sexing.

Latest posts

Latest posts