What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

X

xavier7995

Here’s my keeper it’s the extremely rare “gigantic Norwegian Spruceflavored phenotype:DView Image:dancer:

...how do you know the weeds good, well, you find yourself looking at this pic for more than five minutes mumbling to yourself "...its a god damn weed tree, what crazy tree structure..." and it then suddenly dawns on you that you are looking at a tree.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...how do you know the weeds good, well, you find yourself looking at this pic for more than five minutes mumbling to yourself "...its a god damn weed tree, what crazy tree structure..." and it then suddenly dawns on you that you are looking at a tree.

I want some of what you are:biglaugh: smoking

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The ECBB Green Crack x Blue Dream had me thinking the said thing. In fact when I pushed the rep button I thought it was your giant outdoor plants.. lol
I looked for a bit then zoomed in and wished I could have given you a second rep for fooling us.
Awesome. Lol

X

xavier7995

I want some of what you are:biglaugh: smoking

It is a haze hybrid, barely haze mostly hybrid. Tropicana cookies crossed to destroyer x ghost train haze. That TC from oni is way up there in taste and bag appeal, but the high didnt get the job done for me so trying to mess with it a bit. This particular one leaned towards the cookie side, beautiful in the bag and a great smell once ground up but the jar is muted on opening, decent high...but not quite right.

clotildo

IMG_20201111_000256.jpg

IMG_20201111_000218.jpg

Kali Mist x Green Haze (ACE)

JohnnyChicago

Similar happened to me last night. Caught myself comparing branch structures of the gigantic norvegian Spruce with the GDP Haze.
There are indeed similarities...
Smoked Panama with pure Haze finger hash :D

Have been also thinking at a Deep Chunk Haze cross I have made with the same OH male, where I have used a gigantic Deep Chunk pheno... How tall would that one then get...

GDP-O-Haze male
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Hey Hazenacious,

i have no experience with straight A5, only with A5 x Malawi by Ace, grown her twice and i like the smoke a lot, in my top 3 at the moment. Will try the squeeze smelling method, i think there might be more inside to smell and by the looks there should be some punch in the smoke too. There are some similarities with the KillerA5haze i had...

View ImageCheers

Hi Koondense,
Wow, that is beautiful, Killer A5? definitely also has a certain kind of 5hz look about it. I always pick out one lower bud to abuse with squeezing, per plant and use same small bud every time, that way I don't compromise the buds too much by touching them.
Lol! I always figure out which are my favorites after the fact, when the good buds are gone out the jars, whichever ones I am most bummed about being all smoked up were the best.

What smells were coming off that haze when you squeezed her, anything notable?

picture.php

TPFTFW

Veteran
Hi Koondense,
Wow, that is beautiful, Killer A5? definitely also has a certain kind of 5hz look about it. I always pick out one lower bud to abuse with squeezing, per plant and use same small bud every time, that way I don't compromise the buds too much by touching them.
Lol! I always figure out which are my favorites after the fact, when the good buds are gone out the jars, whichever ones I am most bummed about being all smoked up were the best.

What smells were coming off that haze when you squeezed her, anything notable?

View Image
almost looks og like, looks dank

HAZENACIOUS

almost looks og like, looks dank
Hi TPF,
Thanks, she is a 50% 5hz hybrid from an indica Dom line. No OG, but OG probably has NL in it, I have also found OG crosses very well with my 5hazes. The other half is old school outdoor cali from the early nineties.
Same Cut:

picture.php
picture.php

I had a 75% OG male that I crossed to a ghost train haze which I then crossed to my most 5hz Dominant backcross of above line pictured.
More simply put, this is an Indica Dom 5hz crossed to a Ghost train haze OG hybrid pictured below:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Bandaid Haze #7 x Original OG Kush cut reversed

This is the haziest pheno of the lot, flowered a long time, about 85 days.

As Cuban Black Haze is one of my favorites, I hope this one compares. If not, I've finally got Cuban Black about to be flowered.

picture.php

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
On upper picture it was Jack Herrer A pheno aka skunk/haze.
Here is pheno ''C'' from Sensi description on phenos aka. NL5/haze dominant.
Sweet incense/sandalwood and pepper.
In my opinion mother or father of Sensi's JH is A5 haze or Haze A.
It was from pack buyed this year.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts