What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

image.jpg
Yes it’s Kanga’s via bushweed. Both the nh21 x mm and oss x mm were unstable and riddled with herms. At least the 20 I grew were. Not one was bananas free. The terps are great and effects good. Anyway I would love to grow the mullumbimby from Kanga.
I’m thinking of popping this pack soon but I expect 100% more bananas idk we will see.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes it’s Kanga’s via bushweed. Both the nh21 x mm and oss x mm were unstable and riddled with herms. At least the 20 I grew were. Not one was bananas free. The terps are great and effects good. Anyway I would love to grow the mullumbimby from Kanga.
I’m thinking of popping this pack soon but I expect 100% more bananas idk we will see.

Yeah thats what most have reported with the intersex traits those releases. Still if you find something nice and can manage them they can certainly be worth keeping. I only got one female out of the first original DJ's F13 and that one was absolutely amazing however it hermied throughout and also wouldnt root at all otherwise I was hoping to keep it. Nice find!

Sub24ox7

I soaked the mmxThai78 I haven’t seen many grow reports of these. Just talk of intersex issues which I don’t doubt in the least.
No haze in these so I will post about these in bushweed thread.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea i dunno how the guy who reproduced them managed to get hermies in every pack of seed ,
folks usually aim for a winner in each pack , hahahaha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The THH X A5HBX X MAC male is very stubborn won't give up his pollen. It's very moist, zero fly away pollen. He is in my male tent with 2 females. Shaking him produces no pollen that I can detect. I have to manually get this from him. As you can see it's moist and clumpy.. I'll let it dry before storing it. I used some on my Cbs1 keeper, it is viable. There are some seeds I can see starting to rippen.
DSCN2760.JPG

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	C47BA4E4-E392-4C97-90F8-33E69AB98C49.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	18067949
Mex haze/o. Haze x o. Haze/skunk#1
pheno #1 calyx start turning purple around halfway through maturity. Smells of raisins or figs dried.
Grows male inflorescence from about halfway to end of flowering. They are extremely sterile or don’t open as I only got two seeds from them last time. Plant is too large to take out for a better picture. Will take one at cut.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This THH X A5hbx x Mac is very interesting.. Not sure where this came from.. It's slow growing for sure..
DSCN2774.JPG

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This THH X A5hbx x Mac is very interesting.. Not sure where this came from.. It's slow growing for sure..

Hammer are these just random plant combos or did you find some killer thh that you bred? Was it macs stock? Curious as I have some I'm looking to get into. Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer are these just random plant combos or did you find some killer thh that you bred? Was it macs stock? Curious as I have some I'm looking to get into. Thanks

These were some small lots I made to see what THH hybrids would produce. I call these look and see projects, Just a personal interest. The THH has some of the finest narrow-leafs known(Mexico, Colombia, S. India, Thailand). The only random stuff is with THH. This can change depending on what shows up.

Yes, the Mac male was selected by me. All of the A5hbx projects turned out stunners. All selections were made by me.

Last edited:

MallardDuck

Mex haze/o. Haze x o. Haze/skunk#1
pheno #1 calyx start turning purple around halfway through maturity. Smells of raisins or figs dried.
Grows male inflorescence from about halfway to end of flowering. They are extremely sterile or don’t open as I only got two seeds from them last time. Plant is too large to take out for a better picture. Will take one at cut.

Gosh I love seeing pics of your plants Sub. Sublime as usual bud.

Sub24ox7

MallardDuck thank you!
:thank you: Im constantly striving/yearning to learn how to grow better here, and this seems to be THE place to do so! So many knowledge people.
your mind blower haze plants look really nice.