What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH X A5HBX X MAC @51 days. Still looks the same as THH. I have 7 more in veg. She is directly under Diablo led.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2611.JPG Views:	0 Size:	245.0 KB ID:	18053205
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2610.JPG Views:	0 Size:	306.6 KB ID:	18053206

Ncali

Veteran
Got some Seedsman OH x c99 just pop into the flower tent...

20220127_180804.jpg

Anyone grows these? I got some Santa Cruz haze xa5thai and cuban black haze x a5thai dunking soon, hopefully alongside some ICMAG haze, pending a special Icmag benefactor :smoke:

This is from same breeder as crosses listed above, DocD

SourD x a5thai

20220127_180822.jpg

midwestkid

Veteran

Anyone grows these? I got some Santa Cruz haze xa5thai and cuban black haze x a5thai dunking soon, hopefully alongside some ICMAG haze, pending a special Icmag benefactor :smoke:

SourD x a5thai

Curious to see how these turn out for ya. I have all of these in my freezer waiting to run as well.

Fitzera

Congo Creek Haze - Robert's Creek Congo x OHaze from White Buffalo Seed Collective. From what I've seen these are going to be good..real good.
pretty sure the big one is male but not 110% sure yet.

Let me know if these pictures are too large or take too long to load. Hard to tell from mobile

hm86as.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

5sv6rs.jpg

GreenAndFast

SourD x a5thai

Interesting sounding SD cross between a5thai. Look forward to hearing the smoke report.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
flower-power :woohoo:
:bow: well well done... looking amazing for the 1 liter!
good feeding till end and all the reveg....
dono but if a plant reveg's easy also in late flower... there always easy to keep and maintain...
those stronger indica are often more sensitive and you easy loose them...
many thx for tagging' me :)
all the best
M.:smoker:

GreenAndFast

Yeah Sativas are known for having large internodal length mate. I'm seeing alot of resin and bud tho, so what do you think is weird?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Sativas are known for having large internodal length mate. I'm seeing alot of resin and bud tho, so what do you think is weird?

lol, I just posted that info.. Having that much stem between nodes is odd to me. There is very little resin on any of the flowers.

Big Nasty

Hi guys,harvest time is near,the flowering time is around 90 days of 11/13 under 250 hps and organic handmade soil,very happy with the outcome.
Do#1 x Green OTH#1,purple pheno
DSCN2335.JPG

Do#1 x Green OTH,green and more hazy pheno,this one smell dangerous
DSCN2342.JPG
DSCN2345.JPG

DO#3 x Green OTH,chunky pheno,it smells sweet and floral,orange too,quite sticky
DSCN2338.JPG

DO#3 x Green OTH,pheno 2
DSCN2346.JPG

DO#3 x Green OTH,big calyxes pheno
DSCN2353.JPG

DSCN2349.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts