What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

JohnnyChicago

GDP X Original Haze
picture.php

picture.php

JohnnyChicago

No not that much. It got more spicy and floral.
But it is when it burns that the magic happens, like so often with the Haze and its hybrids.

Breadwizard

I hope I get something like that out of the PCK x Purple Old-timer's haze I just ordered from Ace. The backgrounds are similar, inbred purple indica line x pure haze.

On a side note, is the indica from GDP supposed to be Afghani, or Pakistani?

TyroneShoelace

CBD Mango Haze 63F

CBD Mango Haze 63F

Despite my best efforts to kill them with EC and PH mismanagement, they're still hanging in there. Both are lightly seeded with Flo pollen.

MH1 is incredibly rank with sickly sweet mangoes and pineapples. She's gonna go at least 84 days:
picture.php

MH2 is all spice and incense in the front with a little citrus coming through at the end. It's getting much more complex in the final weeks. Shooting for a 70-77 day finish:
picture.php

D

DNM1

Amnesia Haze IBL
G13 Haze
:)

Attachments

• IMG_4736.jpg
    IMG_4736.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 31

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looks incredible Maha how does she smoke?

I dont know yet, its still flowering. but terps are strong, both parents are terps bomb, so this progeny. I am looking forward to it, especially to dry sift. its part of my searching for ultimate lemon haze. SLH or Amnesia tastes great, but effect doesnt do it for me. I want to get really high.. I mean higher higher than Himalaya :D :D kissing the sky is my hobby you know.. I think that combination of strong limonene and incense is the best for me. lemons wakes you up, give energy to all organs, incense opens third eye.
wowser, is there a guerran influence in this hybrid?
very nice indeed:)

there should be oaxacan in Mextiza. not sure about other components in it. Guerrero borders Oaxaca at south.. I really like Mextiza´s effect, very stimulating up and clear. I think it keeps spirit of classic mexican family ganja, country weed marijuana at its best. translates this beautiful happy vibe into hybrids too. not so trippy, but thats why there is haze in this hybrid to help with tripiness.

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

Wow. That looks killer man. Really awesome, I want some seeds of that cross.
How is the smoke of this one?

Smoke was spicy, almost churchy :)

@Raho
This pic should be sticked in the first post of this thread!
NL5 x HazeA I guess.

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Hey haze freaks,
i have a question about my future grow of A5s1 by Karma. What are in general the expected flowering times for the A5 cut? I think the s1 will have variation +/- 2 weeks.

I ask because there is conflicting information out there, from medium to long flowering, to extremely long. I'm used to 12weeks on average so no tragedy if they need 14 but from my understanding of the parents would expect to be right in 11-13 weeks of flowering, which is fine.
Any info is very appreciated, thanks inadvance.

And a bonus picture of my current A5 x Malawi
picture.php

Cheers

AstroTHC

Just some infos i found for haze hybrid thread.
Sensi Seeds Jack Herrer seed lineage is.

((NL #5 / Skunk #1) / C1) x Haze F2

''C1'' in this case is old Neville C1 slection number cut of NL5 x haze C goes today by C5 name.