What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

AstroTHC

Beautiful flowers Astro!
Pretty sure the purple comes from the NL in the cross and not the haze, but I bet she tastes great :tiphat:

Yes she taste great,it is close to phenos of nl5xhaze (NL dominant) i found before while growing Neville Haze most stony phenos of NH not what i look if i want Nevile HZ but they are very close to this pheno of Sensi seeds.

Frend bouth 2 packs. 18 sprout 13 were males.

5 fems: 1 was this keeper what i post,2 were lemony/pine haze 92-97 days of flower hazy but not that special to uplifting and fluffy buds for my taste to hazy,cant sleep at night with that phenos and have some lucid dreams at night. 2-3 were some kind of indicas 1. 63 other 72 days but shity phenos 63 look awsome but taste,high and smell ver mah 72 day pheno was maybe shitest plant i seen in a long time.

these one he kept is the best represnt of NL5xhaze i know and keeper cut for shure.

A5xPanama is Ace femm seeds produced for Dubi and Yo S small circle of friends.
:tiphat:

JohnnyChicago

I think it was limited edition from ace seeds (if I'm not wrong)

Edit:I had found this info somewhere but evidently those who had written those things were wrong, it is not a line released to the public,sorry!

I do remember very well they were listed in the R+D section on Ace's site few years ago. That's probably where you have that info from. So don't need to apologize as you were right!

(Pre98 Bubba x Aloha WW 98) x Original Haze (i)
picture.php

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
Stinky Catpiss Haze. Found in a pack of test seeds from Paradise Seeds labelled "Sweet Haze". This haze is a cross of a select Neville's Haze cut and a mystery indica. I believe it went on to become the Atomical Haze, which is now being sold by Paradise. These are old photos from 2006-2013. I kept the clone for many years but sadly lost it after relocating. I do have some seeds of her, though. Probably the best haze I ever grew indoors.

She tasted like she smelt and had a great heart-racing high that lasted a good four hours.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

D

DNM1

Amnesia Haze IBL

Amnesia Haze IBL

Thanks Maha Kala :)
Finishing off Amnesia
:)

Attachments

• IMG_8924.jpg
    IMG_8924.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8953.jpg
    IMG_8953.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8967.jpg
    IMG_8967.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 22

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am always for some crazy trippy stuff and I think that good thaihaze can reach the goal. this one of my attempts for kind of thaihaze, but grow able here at north. I used green pheno of tom hill´s deep chunk haze F2, green 10 week pheno, talk about some crispy clear trippy state of mind with hint of nervous feeling, father was golden tiger narrow leaf pheno, so I thought its meao thai pheno.. the result is very unique psychedelic high, not good when you are not completely all right. especially girls hate it.
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I grew up and loved green haze x meao thai from ace seeds, had a pheno that tasted like sweet and sour citrus, it was electric but not devastating, it makes you want to do something, if I smoked it early in the morning, the day was filled with sun ,however it was impossible to smoke it and get to the PC, not even on you tube...
I made a cross with purple haze x meao thai, and so far I have only obtained purple specimens, incense aroma, nothing like the mother ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sounds great willy. old timer is one of the finest haze I smoked, but it mild potency imo. but very unique and beautiful.that green deep chunkhaze was aslo sour! :D but not citrus, more some ghani mechanic oil smell.. golden tiger male also changed the mother LOL but towards kind of psychedelic heaviness.. I smoked it with one girl and of course it was before some fun you know :D but she freaked as hell, not really some panic attack(like it happened to me with neville´s haze and one girl who got crazy panic and was screaming and yelling for nothing LOL I had hards time to calm her down) she got silently depressed and got weird look at her face LOL totally lost. I didnt have positive feeling from it..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looks lovely.
How do you rate this one MK?

thanks Sammy. I havent tried that one yet, but I tried two phenos, freshly dried and its nice, its too soon. I am glad I had chance to try these a5 crosses, including bandaid haze, so I know what is all about. also OSH was nice herb, very stinky and floral, I liked it effect that is usually called lazy sativa. red eye stuff. your neville´s haze is also very good, I like that ringing in the ears.. thank your for these experiences. thumbs up.

TyroneShoelace

CBD Mango Haze #2 77F

CBD Mango Haze #2 77F

Didn't screw this one up too badly. Could have gone another week or two, but I'll do that next time when I'm less worried about being consistent with hand watering coco in 3" pots.

#2 has really dainty branches that flopped over around day 60. The biggest two in this picture had to be strategically placed against the tent wall.

Morning of day 77 just before lights on:
picture.php

Extra crispy:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts