What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211211_132531.jpg

haze thai hyrbid two weeks out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toxic Truffle colab with Beleaf...I used his WT with my p40 keeper. I'm still fighting with the LED plants. Figuring out how much extra cal/mag they need has been difficult. The CMH side is on point as always. These took on more of the haze.. #10 and #4 looks more Snowman/Diesel side.

White Truffle x (A5haze bx x Snowman x Bio D) #13(top) and #8.. Both are killer!
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1894.JPG Views:	0 Size:	153.0 KB ID:	18013308
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1894.JPG Views:	0 Size:	153.0 KB ID:	18013308

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like, very good weed :D.. Everything I've used P40 with has been outstanding. Next will be the THH x P41in flower, and HK x THH in veg. .

This is a shot of a very nice Super Lemon Haze pheno, that's a good example of what made this strain so popular: it's done in 9 weeks, doesn't stretch too much, yields properly, has an intense smell and taste of 'buttery' sweet lemon bubblegum, incense, pepper and cedar wood, is redicolously strong and prodvides an extreme hybrid-high that lasts for at least 3 hours:

picture.php

:tiphat:

"That's Her, thats her right there!! That one!!"
🔥🔥🔥

Big Nasty

​ ​
DSCN2198.JPG

DSCN2201.JPG

Deluxe Orange x Green Oth F1,44 days of flowering and F2 are coming...Mostly metallic,piney oldtimer's haze but with a little orange,i hope to get more orange-citrus in the F2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

More pics from the outback2xnh21xmm please. Was this from seed or Clone?.

Last edited:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics from the outback2xnh21xmm please. Was this from seed or Clone?.

I'll get a few more pics as it rounds the corner but I've been neglecting this run tbh so I don't have many from early on. your looking at week 12 and this was a cutting that I flowered on the day I transplanted it. It was 6 inches tall? I think this one will prob get another 2-3 weeks before I pull it.

very strong astrigent lemon lime sprite / frankensense aroma at the moment.

Peacefrog

Veteran
I've been growing a few haze hybrids. Here's a couple phenos of (NH18 x MM #3) x ojd Grail Male. The first is a wild child. I didn't put this seed plant into flower until it showed sex and it quickly stretched to the light and beyond. I pinched the tops several times and ended up chopping off close to two feet from the top to end up with this mess still hovering right next to the light. This is at 66 days since flip. I'm figuring it's got another 5-6 weeks at least. She's going to be in sad shape at that point. If I can keep her alive long enough she'll yield nicely.

fetch?photoid=18016220.jpg

Here's the same plant from clone at 53 days. Still had to chop some of the top off but it's at least a few inches from the light.

fetch?photoid=18016221.jpg

The second pheno didn't have nearly the stretch and looks like it should finish faster. This is the main cola of the seed plant at 66 days. I'm hoping this one finishes a little quicker.

fetch?photoid=18016219.jpg

Also from OJD, Strawberry Haze Freak doing the ole bud growing on a fan leaf trick. This is at 58 days. I figure she should be done in 3 weeks or so.

fetch?photoid=18016215.jpg

One last one from OJD with some haze hybrid in it's lineage but not really showing it. Thai Nevil OG:

fetch?photoid=18016013.jpg

The wild looking thing in the background is a Nirvana Eldorado. I can't contain the bitch and I think I'm over her. Stretchiest damn plant I've ever grown and she takes 6 weeks from flip before forming flowers. I've tried flowering two clones so far and she just gets too wild. I threw this last one in the finishing room to see what happens but the most likely outcome is I get sick of her wispy slow ass buds stretching to the ceiling and she goes in the garbage. I was able to collect some pollen from a male Eldorado that I'm going to chuck here and there so not all was lost in dabbling with that crazy strain.

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=18016220.jpg
    fetch?photoid=18016220.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 23
  • fetch?photoid=18016221.jpg
    fetch?photoid=18016221.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 20