What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Big Nasty

hi guys,Deluxe orange x Green OTH,25 days from switch and the male is finally ready.Not much smell or resin yet.
DSCN2173.JPG

DSCN2174.JPG

DSCN2179.JPG

DSCN2180.JPG

OldCoolSativa

Beautiful buds, Ncali. Looks like a great line to explore.

A Blue Orca Haze with male pre-flowers.

Anyone grown this line?

I grew BOH and was utterly disappointed with it. Good potency on some of the plants, but it was couch-lock potency, and the smells and tastes were essentially nonexistent or completely uninteresting. It has no business being called a haze. Good luck.

Nexus7

I grew BOH and was utterly disappointed with it. Good potency on some of the plants, but it was couch-lock potency, and the smells and tastes were essentially nonexistent or completely uninteresting. It has no business being called a haze. Good luck.

Yes heard this line might be a bit hit & miss and certainly looking Indica dominant in my case.

Will likely cross it to some THH I plan on growing out soon 😉

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More good news today.. I thought I had all males in these 1st seeds.. This is the only spot on this plant that shows sex. It was a bitch to get this pic. I will take a cut and put her into flower
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1821.JPG Views:	281 Size:	122.2 KB ID:	18005375

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1822.JPG Views:	275 Size:	265.0 KB ID:	18005376

Last edited: