What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Peacefrog

Veteran
Speaking of a pollen chuck, here's a couple phenos from my own attempt at a haze hybrid - CBG Punto Rojo x MNS Holy Grail. I was able to pull some pollen off a male from these seeds that will hit the NH18 x MM crosses. The Eldorado pollen will be hitting these girls. Both have a fresh fruity citrus smell. These are both at 55 days. Their Punto Rojo mom took well over 20 weeks to finish and I swore I would never do that again. Hopefully these girls will finish under 16 weeks.

Plant #1

fetch?photoid=18016237.jpg

And Plant #3 (#2 was the male):

fetch?photoid=18016236.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First pic is jamaican pineapple haze from white buffalo seeds. 2nd and 3rd big thanks to ojd for the outback2xnh21xmm.

Looking great bro , nice work.
defo looking more on the Outback Haze side of the x , throws those funky buds.
Has an amazing smell taste like real old school Sativas and an amazing strong long lasting High.

Big Nasty

DSCN2204.JPG

DSCN2212.JPG

Deluxe Orange#1 x Green OTH F1 purple leaf pheno
DSCN2207.JPG

DSCN2214.JPG

Deluxe Orange #3 x Green OTH F1 most productive and sticky pheno
DSCN2210.JPG

these are the fastest and the slowest,they share the same father

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P40 is A5hbx x (Bio D x Snowman s1.. P41 is A5hbx x Mac. Some killer hybrids coming from the A5hbx projects. The pic above is (Cherry Cookies x C.banana) x THH. This will be the 1st test using THH. Let's see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts