What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Greatdalas

C5 x A5 dubi

ZoS2HX3.jpg
on5NOyk.jpg
5Lc0Qx2.jpg
lfTcQId.jpg

I need some of these :groupwave:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH, 3 months in. Id say another 40 days ?. .. I've improved growing these. It was a challenge doing it indoors. I still need to grow more to learn more. It's a whole new ballgame growing these genetics. I had a timer malfunction in this flower run. They all got left in the dark for 4 days.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1704.JPG Views:	1 Size:	288.0 KB ID:	17986200
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1705.JPG Views:	1 Size:	241.7 KB ID:	17986201

LostTribe

Premium user
THH, 3 months in. Id say another 40 days ?. .. I've improved growing these. It was a challenge doing it indoors. I still need to grow more to learn more. It's a whole new ballgame growing these genetics. I had a timer malfunction in this flower run. They all got left in the dark for 4 days.

Hammer did your timer issues happen recently or more towards the beginning? I just had a timer go out and about a week later the replacement I forgot to set to auto after flipping it on for a sec at the end of day cycle. The longer flowering hazes look like they aren't going to bloom now at 6w in. C99 and a THH that were farther along have started to show stem stretch on the cola tips, A5s1 appears unaffected. Cheers LT

Ncali

Veteran
I miss sssdh. Just popped a very old pack, got a few coming up. Hoping for the best. I need more sssdh seeds, all the old res beans are duds now.

Here is some bandaid haze ix3.0, very haze and Thai leaning imo. Almost no sk/nl from the a5haze side.

20211109_211900.jpg

20211109_211930.jpg

20211109_211815.jpg

20211109_211747.jpg
20211109_211756.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer did your timer issues happen recently or more towards the beginning? I just had a timer go out and about a week later the replacement I forgot to set to auto after flipping it on for a sec at the end of day cycle. The longer flowering hazes look like they aren't going to bloom now at 6w in. C99 and a THH that were farther along have started to show stem stretch on the cola tips, A5s1 appears unaffected. Cheers LT

Just happened. there all still recovering. IMO the farther they are into flower the less effects you will see. When in the dark too long they turn yellow. It takes time for them to recover from that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to here that hammer, timers can be frustrating to say the least, hope they make a recovery for ya good vibes...:)

It added an extra week. None of the plants well into flowering had much of an issue. The yellowing is almost gone. 2 of the plants I just put in the week before had issues. Some of the tops died. without that green color, they couldn't photosynthesize.

skillz

that Karma Haze (nl5haze x a5bx) i've been posting previously was chopped around 81 days. It's been in jars for about a month and the nose is really starting to develop now, gonna try to keep my hands out of the jars for another month or two --- it's really taking me back to my first trips to 'dam when I was discovering haze for the first time - the smells, the structure, and the effects!!!

20211023_183709.jpg
20211023_183609.jpg
20211023_184527 (2).jpg

Gonna pop some of Bodhi's Super Silver Hash Plant soon --- look forward to posting up some new live plants soon!

Attachments

• 20211023_183459.jpg
    20211023_183459.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 11

LostTribe

Premium user
Just happened. there all still recovering. IMO the farther they are into flower the less effects you will see. When in the dark too long they turn yellow. It takes time for them to recover from that.

My timer had issues with flipping the light off and it totally messed them up. Kept the white grape juice Todds as it had c99 pollen going it stretched at the tips completely back into veg. The octopus THH is looking like it did last time but wondering if that could be related too. C99 stretched the other long hazes started stretching to the moon and no blooming over 3 weeks. Had to chop hope there's some mature beans at least. Only got the octopus and A5s1 still going but its sort of just chilling at 7w no hairs except the seeded ones turning yet. A lot of NL in that pheno.

acespicoli

that Karma Haze (nl5haze x a5bx) i've been posting previously was chopped around 81 days. It's been in jars for about a month and the nose is really starting to develop now, gonna try to keep my hands out of the jars for another month or two --- it's really taking me back to my first trips to 'dam when I was discovering haze for the first time - the smells, the structure, and the effects!!!

:groupwave:

Latest posts

Latest posts