What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the C5/Mango x C5/Mango and C5/Mango x Mango seedlings from Donald Mallard . I plucked a few big fans from each and also FIM'D them. Should temporarily slow them down.

Hopefully some males begin to show themselves. We are about 3-4 weeks out from them being able to hit the flower tent.

Yee haw 🤠!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very nice Bmac, looks promising. this is cut I call mango joy, it is from WallyDuck seeds. it is laos x mango haze and that laos brings it on another level of haze hybrids. true masterpiece, plus fact it was bred in tropics, gives it special aura.

fetch

Sub24ox7

very nice Bmac, looks promising. this is cut I call mango joy, it is from WallyDuck seeds. it is laos x mango haze and that laos brings it on another level of haze hybrids. true masterpiece, plus fact it was bred in tropics, gives it special aura.

fetch

Is that mango joy for sale? Would really love to try it!
I know you have raved about it, makes me want to try if possible. Haze on
:skiiing:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Syd B loving the crystal shots already very nice, That bud in the last pic looks delish my friend...:biggrin:
Hammer that is a lot of work, is that a de seeder kinda unit in the pic or are doing it by hand, that looks like some work for sure.
Pine earthy not my fav ether but if the effect is right il take it lol...:)

We turn the flowers into shake then its run through the machine to separate the seeds. Its a huge time saver for sure. Ive done it by hand its a bitch for large seed runs. That WT x P40 had 2500 seeds in that run.

FB X (A5hbx x Snowman x BiO D) @ 54 days... AKA vinaigrette #20
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0003.JPG Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	17844472

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Maha It is hard to keep up on your pics they are just outstanding my friend, i hope the bud you show smokes as good as they look...:biggrin:

yeah I grew it next to sammy´s NH and bandaid haze last season and in comparison Manjo joy win! better yield too.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ill third that , hehe ,
always looks like the tops on your plants are exploding with buds sammy ,
you do good work man , and its always a pleasure to view it ...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Some drying untrimmed Mango Haze x ECSD. I posted this under a previous account but was deleted.
Click image for larger version  Name:	mango haze x ECSD.JPG Views:	0 Size:	181.4 KB ID:	17845603

Goodherb

yeah I grew it next to sammy´s NH and bandaid haze last season and in comparison Manjo joy win! better yield too.

MAHA KALA, did you get the time/space to backcross the mango vision to your mango joy cut .
I read where you hint of doing so ?!

Sound/look to be a great strain.
The high/smell, yield and that the buds doesn't dry to a crisps . One word, ideal !

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA KALA, did you get the time/space to backcross the mango vision to your mango joy cut .
I read where you hint of doing so ?!

Sound/look to be a great strain.
The high/smell, yield and that the buds doesn't dry to a crisps . One word, ideal !

I got that idea. but I have no space for it now. working on different things now.

anyway I hope that Donal Mallard will take laos x mango haze to third generation. F2s he made, so now he has to grow few hundreds and find right parents :D fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Latest posts