What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

O. Haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian indica
image.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
IMG_20210419_121629211.jpg
IMG_20210419_121546277.jpg
My own Haze hybrid!
This is my cross of Todd's Original Haze x [PurpAl x (PurpAl x Quantum Kush)]
​​​​​​​so I guess it's OHaze x PurpAl Bx1?

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	DB2D8DA7-C9E5-493F-A07B-C31E14AA1A47.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	76.8 KB ID:	17837643
Click image for larger version  Name:	DB2D8DA7-C9E5-493F-A07B-C31E14AA1A47.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	76.8 KB ID:	17837643
O. Haze/skunk x Hawaiian indica x headgamesIII
Smells like camphor moth balls lol will smoke it but it’s really strong smell.

Last edited:

funkyhorse

those look very cool syd ,
i have some the same that someone else made ,
reckon i should give them a run given what im seeing here ,
actually mine may be crossed with thh not ohaze ..

thoughts on aof ??
i have some of those also ...

This is Raco thought on Aunt of Farouk
It doesnt matter what it is, I got from 6 plants 4 females and 2 males all superresinous, somebody did some very good breeding work.
Seeing Syd pictures of this cross I am afraid I am going to run Aof again just to outcross it with hazes and crazy sativas to see what comes up, it doesnt surprise me Syd results, Aof or whatever it is is a top notch indica, excellent stuff for hash making, bud tastes very similar to the Deep Chunk I have in the vaporizer

G

those look very cool syd ,
i have some the same that someone else made ,
reckon i should give them a run given what im seeing here ,
actually mine may be crossed with thh not ohaze ..

thoughts on aof ??
i have some of those also ...

Thx Wally ! Are the ones u got from another duck,right ;) Yes I think those might be aof x thh and he did the opposite cross ,too.I intended doing the same with ohaze but the male farooq threw some pistils and wasn't used.

I liked the AoF quite a lot.I liked the skunky/burnt rubber pheno better than the berry one.I also had a bubblegum smelling one that was the mom of the cross with ohaze male.The berry should have quite some cbd.Two phenos I tried was very nice quality indica.It had a smooth comedown for WLD.I have read others find it very heavy but this might be pheno related .

I've posted a couple pics on this page of the thread https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...-farouk-pakistani-landrace/page4#post12499305

funkyhorse I haven't grown x18 ,some pics on net are similar but they re both pakis .From what I know AoF was directly brought to europe from Pakistan from Farooq directly from his Aunt as the name suggests 😁 I asked Raco but didn't give an answer.
I'd love to see you do a deep chunk x ohaze cross.Ohaze is so dominant and deep chunk VERY dominant,I guess the outcome could be a beast.

I'd like to try crossing ohaze to "afghan in the raw " if I can this year.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
This is Raco thought on Aunt of Farouk

It doesnt matter what it is, I got from 6 plants 4 females and 2 males all superresinous, somebody did some very good breeding work.
Seeing Syd pictures of this cross I am afraid I am going to run Aof again just to outcross it with hazes and crazy sativas to see what comes up, it doesnt surprise me Syd results, Aof or whatever it is is a top notch indica, excellent stuff for hash making, bud tastes very similar to the Deep Chunk I have in the vaporizer
i guess it was old baldy ,
hes a very nice fellow and does some good work ,
im hearing good things all round about aof ..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thx Wally ! Are the ones u got from another duck,right ;) Yes I think those might be aof x thh and he did the opposite cross ,too.I intended doing the same with ohaze but the male farooq threw some pistils and wasn't used.

I liked the AoF quite a lot.I liked the skunky/burnt rubber pheno better than the berry one.I also had a bubblegum smelling one that was the mom of the cross with ohaze male.The berry should have quite some cbd.Two phenos I tried was very nice quality indica.It had a smooth comedown for WLD.I have read others find it very heavy but this might be pheno related .

I've posted a couple pics on this page of the thread https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...-farouk-pakistani-landrace/page4#post12499305

funkyhorse I haven't grown x18 ,some pics on net are similar but they re both pakis .From what I know AoF was directly brought to europe from Pakistan from Farooq directly from his Aunt as the name suggests 😁 I asked Raco but didn't give an answer.
I'd love to see you do a deep chunk x ohaze cross.Ohaze is so dominant and deep chunk VERY dominant,I guess the outcome could be a beast.

hey syd ,
yes indeed mr duck was the source of both the haze cross and the pure aof ,
always thankful for the sharing done by members of our community ,
both of information , and seed and of course friendship ,
i have been lucky enough to receive large amounts of all 3 ....

i was pondering about the aof in crosses with sativa ,
and what you have said and shown tells me its a goer ,
haze crossed to the right indicas is bound to produce some excellent plants ,
im seeing that potential in the pics you have shown ,

agreed on the dominancy of deep chunk ,
i think it dominated over the thh in the cross raco did ,
and ive seen the same thing in a few we made down here eons ago ...

thanks for sharing man ...

JohnnyChicago

If you want spare some time I can give you few seeds of a giant Deep Chunk pheno crossed to the Seedsman male used in the GDPHaze below :)
gdphaze1.jpeg
gdphaze.jpeg
801.JPG
gdphazz.JPG
gdphaze.JPG

funkyhorse

These are Deep Chunk lower buds harvested today containing a few seed made with Ohz 90 pollen
DC.jpeg
DC (2).jpeg
DC (3).jpeg
DC (4).jpeg

After seeing this very interesting and schooling post by Dots, I will run DC x Ohz90s cross side by side with MBS x Zamal shared by Wallyseeds genetics for comparison. I cant believe they made it to me after one year around the planet at different post offices. I am very thankful for this opportunity to try these genetics
MBS was recognised for its medicinal benefits.
Genetics as follows, Deep Chunk selected by member dogsnob. Links to the cut: deep chunk and Deep chunk (dogsnob cut)
719dogg_007.JPG

Crossed to Zoidfuel

And then to Cinderella99

Shoutout to foomar and rip to smoking moose.

It is so cool to see this post by moonunit and see our plants are very similar, my DC also has purple hues, I dont know if it can be seen on pictures but is clear alive. One thing is seeing pictures on the web and another is having the same stuff as you see in the pictures and this is fascinating and very rare in the cannabis world, the lower leaves on my plant looks same same as the third picture from this post
some more pics of the same cut
much respect
moonunit
It is very interesting to see that same strain at different environments have different results, while at some environments strains go intersex, at others they sex normally. And it seems to be more related to environments than genetics. I kept my Aof males outdoors until senescense just because I had the space to keep them. And thats how I discovered how resinous they were because they showed resin late into flowering
Have a nice weekend everybody

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
fetch?photoid=15976401.jpg
fetch?photoid=15976400.jpg

good old mbs ,, loved that stuff ,
seeds are old and hard to strike , but im gonna try more soon ,

pics above are of zoid chunk ,
the deep chunk mother dogsnob selected was quite a dark lady ..