What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

...CR500AF...

Yo Sammy thx for the blast from the past that thing is unreal...:tiphat:

Chi 13 Very cool those buds look on the mark for me, any day of the week they would be vaped up and gone lol...:D

Bmac1

Veteran
The first male showed himself and was put in the bin. They were screaming to get out of the solo cups. Nice thick trunks on the little ones and great root balls too. Donald Mallard
20210430_113940.jpg

...CR500AF...

Hey Sub those are some nice looking crosses, how do they smoke with the indy in there.
I was just wondering what the Hawaiian adds, awesome pics my friend...:D

Sub24ox7

This cross with headgames was an accident, I actually have beans of the o. Haze Hawaiian indica as it pollinated everything in the grow room lightly early on from one lower branch so it’s a fem cross I guess. At the time I bought the cultivators choice haze crosses I really was wanting some seedsman o. Haze(now I got it):bow:
I used to grow a very spicy cut from seedsman o. Haze stock for a long time and lost it and all genetics due to less enlightened people. But I digress... ramble..
I prefer the high of the seedsman o. Haze and I have found personally that a person looses the quality of high by crossing with any indica. I do also like hybrids like the old Nevils haze. But for clarity you need as little indica as possible(just my opinion).
I decided to grow out the offspring just.. because.
popped 10 phenos smelled of camphor mothballs and the highest yielding most compact individual has a little fruit. All have more resin then the parents. This is what’s so fun about cannabis (crossing and seeing the outcomes). There was also crumbled lime, mmxnh21 two diff plants, and the more wild love potion cross from cultivators choice that were all lightly seeded.
I have not smoked these crosses yet, but I have smoked two phenos of the o. Haze/skunk#1x Hawaiian indica and they had some comedown and were no where as clear as the seedsman o. Haze.
I am keeping a few males from the mm x oss from bushy that I thought smelled of chocolate, pine and cedar but the stem rub also smells kinda like malathion if you have ever sprayed that for bag worms. Anyway I want to use these males on everything and then I am going on to test out seedsman males.
Haze on

Last edited:

...CR500AF...

Thx Sub well done good info that probably took some time thx again,i am glad you are crossing things and enjoying the process, that is what it is all about...:tiphat:

UniqueFlower4 very nice, loving the crosses they sound like some fun...:tiphat:to you as well...

Bmac1

Veteran
Today I got my first confirmed female and she is a C5/Mango x Mango fat.

20210502_173629.jpg
I also had 3 of the C5/Mango x C5/Mango show as males. This kind of bummed me out a bit as I liked the structure of these 3 the most and thought for sure they were females. Just based on experience and males tending to be lanky, less branchy etc.

20210502_173555.jpg
I have 4 yet to show and 1 female. I need 4 females to be able to plug them into the flower tent that will be free next. If I don't get 4, I will take clones and they will get a spot in the next flower tent about 4-5 weeks behind this one.

Fingers crossed for more ladies. My last pack of beans I went 2 for 10 females so hopefully that doesn't repeat itself, lol.

Thx Sub well done good info that probably took some time thx again,i am glad you are crossing things and enjoying the process, that is what it is all about...:tiphat:

UniqueFlower4 very nice, loving the crosses they sound like some fun...:tiphat:to you as well...

Thank you, these came to us from a gentleman named Vernal.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Original Haze x PurpAl Bx1
I can already tell that Haze has influenced the offspring. I've never seen PurpAl get more than 5 finger leaves. I think I saw some of her offspring have a 7 finger leaf, but never 9.
I won't have the room to flower them for a while, I'll take cuts to sex.

Bmac1

Veteran
Tossed another male this morning from the C5/Mango x C5/Mango. I'm down to 4 plants with 1 female confirmed. There is another that I am certain is a male and its the last of the C5/Mango x C5/Mango making all of those beans that I popped male. So best I can do at this point is 3 females out of 10 so I have some maneuvering to do to fill up the next available flower tent.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I have read where you get an incense smell when you burn some haze Phenos. I would like to try growing some in seed form outdoors. The growing season is generally over here about the 2nd week of October. Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Latest posts