What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Cheers Maha.
Panama lemon for sure but some aniseed and floral notes.
Fair bit going on, very aromatic and pleasant.
She would have loved another 2 weeks but unfortunately couldn’t happen.
i pollinated her with a KG sour d male, some should be able to finish properly...

I cant imagine size of buds when it will be crossed with karma sour. it will be less leafy too. cant wait to see it :D

G

so.. ehm.. it has gigolo smell??? I mean.. sweaty musky gigolo? you like it? dont be afraid, I will not laugh :D

plant looks nice. despite the title.

okay I will guess that gigolo right after work smells like virile man sweat full of testosterone body odor, with some gigolo cologne, pine and wood?, drank some alcohol before main work, so that post alcoholic musk reeks through skin and of course messy from work, usually some older lady, so her perfume mixed into it, lavender, floral and fruity, and pussy smell all over the face. maybe granny smell too? :D did I guess right about gigolo smell?

Dude I laughed my ass off. Title is just from an old song I wrote 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1n-0jiw9yY

Well smell is very close to seedsman ohaze but more "sweet" ,it has an added rose element.

Sadly my a5 cross tent had a timer issue aboout a month ago causing some plants to reveg,some to get very leafy (and I also fucked up myself bug time in feeding making this worse.)The OTH x A5 is in good shape though,I'll snap a couple pics next time.

Also grabbing the chance to say that in last grow green OH x THH > seedsman OH > Purple OH x THH 😉 .Most potent stuff though were the ones that went 19 weeks,c5 x malawi from Ace and c5 x ag13/malawi from Sammy.Best effect though I think is the seedsman Ohaze,I think it's worth searching to find sth more potent.

JohnnyChicago

Animal Mints Haze
amh3.jpg

Attachments

• amh3.jpg
    amh3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 15

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Dude I laughed my ass off. Title is just from an old song I wrote 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1n-0jiw9yY

Well smell is very close to seedsman ohaze but more "sweet" ,it has an added rose element.

Sadly my a5 cross tent had a timer issue aboout a month ago causing some plants to reveg,some to get very leafy (and I also fucked up myself bug time in feeding making this worse.)The OTH x A5 is in good shape though,I'll snap a couple pics next time.

Also grabbing the chance to say that in last grow green OH x THH > seedsman OH > Purple OH x THH 😉 .Most potent stuff though were the ones that went 19 weeks,c5 x malawi from Ace and c5 x ag13/malawi from Sammy.Best effect though I think is the seedsman Ohaze,I think it's worth searching to find sth more potent.

I see.. malawi is super potent itself.puts NL5haze on another level. such long flowering time surprises me though....

and what about newberry haze? any pics of it?

Breadwizard

Here's a Purple Old Timers Haze (#23) x PCK from ace, starting to show it's first hairs, 2.5 weeks from the flip to flower

Attachments

• photo2037938.jpg
    photo2037938.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 12
First two are UFO Hz #22, third is of two bandaid Hz crosses and one bandaid Hz. The one in the middle smells like straight nagchampa incense sticks, like walking into a head shop.

20210416_191722.jpg
20210416_191657.jpg
20210416_075131.jpg

JohnnyChicago

looks great. how much of incense smell? all phenos are like this or is big variation there?

They seem pretty much consistent. And to early for the incense yet.
But I have a preference for that kind of terps and effects. And that's what I try to breed for.
Made also a new PanoHaze version with the same haze#12 male used in this cross. If you want try.
Animal Mints x Haze, I made it just for the fun, because of the contrast "old vs new".

Day 60 of 12/12 ...
Click image for larger version  Name:	amh7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	165.5 KB ID:	17834583
Click image for larger version  Name:	amh7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	165.5 KB ID:	17834583

ArtOfSelection

has anyone got any info on the Haze 5 x Haze/Skunk from sam ? ...........is it 75% original haze 25% skunk ... or is haze 5 a hybrid ....... anyone grown or know anything about it ?

Limeygreen

Veteran
has anyone got any info on the Haze 5 x Haze/Skunk from sam ? ...........is it 75% original haze 25% skunk ... or is haze 5 a hybrid ....... anyone grown or know anything about it ?

Didnt stretch much for me about 3 times, chunky flowers, good resin seemed similar to a dutch haze for me but a bit sweeter in smell and taste.

Greatdalas

I grew a pack, very sexually unstable plants but. A little better than other skunk haze hybrids currently sold, there was a sweet musk phenotype that looked good but also banana

I would look in other different seeds

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But I have a preference for that kind of terps and effects. And that's what I try to breed for.
Made also a new PanoHaze version with the same haze#12 male used in this cross. If you want try.
Animal Mints x Haze, I made it just for the fun, because of the contrast "old vs new".

Day 60 of 12/12 ...

Looks great, Anyway, you could take some hi rez pics.

funkyhorse

I am growing the haze hybrid offers from SamS offered by Breeders Retail
In my wetlands environment I am not having intersex issues
Very impressive germination rates. Ohz x Sk, Haze 5 and Mex/hz out of total 15 seeds, 14 germinated in just 24-48 hours. Very vigorous seeds indeed. Thunk is difficult to germinate, but with patience, good care, love and long vegetative time(4 months in some cases in order to go through the very slow germination taking even 1 month to show first leaves out of the cotyledons) rate is 30%
Haze 5 x Hz/Sk
Is a columnar plant and have wide fan leaves, uniform plants
From 5 seeds I obtained 5 girls, they are all growing in 5 liter pots, they are 49 days flowering
Haze 5 1
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze 5 1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	50.3 KB ID:	17834763
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze 5 1 (2).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	17834764

Haze 5 2
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze 5 2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	49.3 KB ID:	17834775

Haze 5 3
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze 5 2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	49.3 KB ID:	17834775

Haze 5 4, I chopped the top shot on mold issues

Haze 5 5

This Mex/Hz x Hz/Sk.
Same father as above but they look totally different. From 5 seeds, 4 made it and they are all girls. I asked BR if the Hz/Sk parental stock is feminized and they said no, they are regular so it is just luck or they tend to have a very high girl ratio. This Hz/Sk father progeny seems to give uniform looking plants. They are in 9 liter pots except #4 which is in 5 liter pot because she was attacked by the local ants but she is recovering well. Nice thin leaves, I dont think I will have mold issues with this one, they are flowering for around 60 days, it took them about 30-35 days to show sex
Mex Hz 1

Mex Hz 2 she is 2,8 meter tall in 9 liter pot, the tallest of all girls. In the back is Seedsman Hz MadMac repro girl 3 in 9 liter pot, for leaf size reference

Mex Hz 3

Mex Hz 4

This is OHz x Skunk. The first girl was showing some mold problems so I chopped her before losing the plant and this is my second girl. I had 3 boys. Different phenos, there is variability in this line

And this is Thunk
Thunk girl 1

Predator Thunk

I hope it helps
Have a nice weekend everybody

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

Day 60 of 12/12 ...

thanks for offer. looks nice, is it lightning or is it me, that I see menthol green look of it??? LOL

I found description for animal mints: A full heavy body high, lulling you into a state of couchlock before you drift away into sedation.

so not my cup of tea of haze hybrid. but bag appeal and yield is great. and as I know ogk or cookies, it will taste top level. good job.

ArtOfSelection

I am growing the haze hybrid offers from SamS offered by Breeders Retail
In my wetlands environment I am not having intersex issues
Very impressive germination rates. Ohz x Sk, Haze 5 and Mex/hz out of total 15 seeds, 14 germinated in just 24-48 hours. Very vigorous seeds indeed. Thunk is difficult to germinate, but with patience, good care, love and long vegetative time(4 months in some cases in order to go through the very slow germination taking even 1 month to show first leaves out of the cotyledons) rate is 30%
Haze 5 x Hz/Sk
Is a columnar plant and have wide fan leaves, uniform plants
From 5 seeds I obtained 5 girls, they are all growing in 5 liter pots, they are 49 days flowering
Haze 5 1

Haze 5 2

Haze 5 3

Haze 5 4, I chopped the top shot on mold issues

Haze 5 5

This Mex/Hz x Hz/Sk.
Same father as above but they look totally different. From 5 seeds, 4 made it and they are all girls. I asked BR if the Hz/Sk parental stock is feminized and they said no, they are regular so it is just luck or they tend to have a very high girl ratio. This Hz/Sk father progeny seems to give uniform looking plants. They are in 9 liter pots except #4 which is in 5 liter pot because she was attacked by the local ants but she is recovering well. Nice thin leaves, I dont think I will have mold issues with this one, they are flowering for around 60 days, it took them about 30-35 days to show sex
Mex Hz 1

Mex Hz 2 she is 2,8 meter tall in 9 liter pot, the tallest of all girls. In the back is Seedsman Hz MadMac repro girl 3 in 9 liter pot, for leaf size reference

Mex Hz 3

Mex Hz 4

This is OHz x Skunk. The first girl was showing some mold problems so I chopped her before losing the plant and this is my second girl. I had 3 boys. Different phenos, there is variability in this line

And this is Thunk
Thunk girl 1

Predator Thunk

I hope it helps
Have a nice weekend everybody

excellent info guys seems like the haze 5 is less sativa than the other offering,s would think it would be the most sativa unless the 'haze 5' used was a hybrid .... really like the look of that mexcian skunk/hz seede ....im gunna get some :headbange

Sub24ox7

A98ABA06-642A-4852-8940-755BCE7D92A8.jpeg
D4CEA003-7537-4252-B658-C888AD2DF9B3.jpeg
Columbian haze I think, found in what they call that from a dispensary Selfed or who knows. Smells of ginger and only ginger so far. Very long leaves with distinct alligator looking leaves(very toothed).

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	1079713A-CBAF-4F6C-AD37-3CEEBA9FC6B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	131.9 KB ID:	17836530
Mex haze x o. Haze/skunk#1
the yellow one on the right got transplanted much too late but WILL recover. 3/4 of them sexed already.
Crushed leaves smell like pepper plants when crushed.