What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
We are in 2022 and still people are cooking their brains to know how things went 40 years ago ... It's useless guys, one of the two characters is gone forever, the other won't say anything beyond what has already been said.
So let's get down to it to enjoy the positive vibes of original haze, and forget about the rest ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, it's just not worth the drama it creates. From what I've read everyone has already made up their minds what they believe.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are in 2022 and still people are cooking their brains to know how things went 40 years ago ... It's useless guys, one of the two characters is gone forever, the other won't say anything beyond what has already been said.
So let's get down to it to enjoy the positive vibes of original haze, and forget about the rest ....

It’s been 16 days since I sent out the skinny leaf OH seed gifts & still waiting for confirmation on a few of you that you received them ..now am prepared to make another offer with these following caveats …number one >>> this time I’m gonna send 25 seeds instead of 50 seeds , but I’m gonna put them in protective covering rather than just stashing them in cardboard .. but still this is not going to be stealth shipping so you have to be willing to accept seeds and don’t be nervous for example if you’re in an illegal state it might not be the best choice…Number two >>> I’d like to see them get started and not really have them sit around in the recipients possession.. don’t ask if you’re not willing to start them right away ..and number three >>> I’m going to firmly cap it at the first 10 Who PM me with a safe address after the first 10 the offer closed for now…till next time … /// and I’m going to make one special grand offer >>> it’s going to be 100 seeds to someone who actually has the ability to grow them out make selections and then do a reproduction.. and then offer those up in return and it Has to be a non-commercial entity !!! what I mean is that this is a haze gift born out of love and it’s for free not to be made money off of >>> that has to be 100% clear… …OK now that I’ve said all that >>> consider the offer open as of right now:groupwave: ..I’ll let you know when this offer has been filled and don’t feel shut out or hurt if you didn’t make it because there’s plenty more to go around in due time

harvestreaper

Veteran
flowerpower positive action love it ,,,
20220122_174817.jpg
90s nl5 x haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
sounds like you got some nice spots ,,,here in the cold damp uk it can get a lil swampy plants as wet as monsoon without rain as humidity i had perlite in the mix to an used the coco to try keep a bit more air round the roots etc it wernt a measured mix just used what i had knocking about the place etc but was around 30% to a perlite mixed soil ,,from what your saying it may make your pots dry out to fast in your area outdoors ,,an yep fp always impressive his garden doors in pots caught my eye to they were huge lol

Very blessed with nice spots. Come June, we are nearly all done with rain and lucky to see any again before December. I have to really keep an eye on moisture in the soil. Pots do dry quickly (even the 100+ liter ones). In the middle of summer, a solid soak in those pots might get me 2-3 days in between watering. That buys me time to visit the grove 1-2 times a week where it’s typically deep irrigation by sprinkler as needed.

I’m looking into coco options in bulk. I’ve been increasing my amended hole size in the grove each season. Probably will be around 500-600L each equivalent size this year, so at 1/3…that’s a lot of coco. 150L or more per hole. Even for the pots I’ll flower in this year, that would be about 200L worth in total. So I’d need about 1000L of coco. Not sure how that equates to square yard or meter.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
:coffee: I'm up early on the East Coast sipping coffee... some more examples a plants growing in Coco... I took these pictures day before yesterday ..Mac#1 >>> those are 4 foot plants which will produce at least four ounces a piece of extremely valuable bud... this next one is platinum Kush breath started from seed and I ran out of space never took the plant out of this 16 oz cup so I decided to leave it as an experiment and see what happens I say it was successful even I was surprised this plant is holding at least 1 oz of good flower

You got that little one in the solo cup challenge, Flower? Must need water more than 1x daily.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
It’s been 16 days since I sent out the skinny leaf OH seed gifts & still waiting for confirmation on a few of you that you received them ..now am prepared to make another offer with these following caveats …number one >>> this time I’m gonna send 25 seeds instead of 50 seeds , but I’m gonna put them in protective covering rather than just stashing them in cardboard .. but still this is not going to be stealth shipping so you have to be willing to accept seeds and don’t be nervous for example if you’re in an illegal state it might not be the best choice…Number two >>> I’d like to see them get started and not really have them sit around in the recipients possession.. don’t ask if you’re not willing to start them right away ..and number three >>> I’m going to firmly cap it at the first 10 Who PM me with a safe address after the first 10 the offer closed for now…till next time … /// and I’m going to make one special grand offer >>> it’s going to be 100 seeds to someone who actually has the ability to grow them out make selections and then do a reproduction.. and then offer those up in return and it Has to be a non-commercial entity !!! what I mean is that this is a haze gift born out of love and it’s for free not to be made money off of >>> that has to be 100% clear… …OK now that I’ve said all that >>> consider the offer open as of right now:groupwave: ..I’ll let you know when this offer has been filled and don’t feel shut out or hurt if you didn’t make it because there’s plenty more to go around in due time

Sounds super FP! Kudos man.

JohnnyChicago

This is what I have preserved in my lines, that I have decided to share with everybody in march 2019.

From 2015.

How do I get a leaf to test the DNA of the fasciated stem plant? Get your post count to over 50 so I can PM you.
I bet the mother I used to make the seed was also fasciated, I like her and used her a lot. When a small clone she acts normal when over 3 feet tall she fasciates every time with the top of the central stalk. I have had her for over 20 years. Not many reported fasciated progeny.

-SamS

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
flower~power Wow big share, brother, this is pure love!
I tell you right away that I cannot join, both Johnny and Mac are my friends, and I have already received enough haze seeds ... :D

harvestreaper it's TSC version? Beautiful! I am a lover of Nl5hz, especially the more nld pheno with hashish and pine flavors ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
March 20 1985 sacred seed bust

april/may 1985 sam in Holland

Nov 6 1986 cannabis castle interview article, Steven hager travels to Holland meets Sam who brags about aabout money he's made selling seeds to nevil including the haze seeds

​​​​​​​1987 hager returns for first cannabis cup

1988 first haze seeds offered publicly by nevil after year(s) of experimentation. Hawaiian haze wins cannabis cup for sativa

It's physically impossible to make those haze seeds in holland in time frame given. Nevils story never changed he freely shared his ideas and theories many of which I've found scientific evidence for. Nevil was brave and confident enough to create an entirely new industry which put the means of production on the people's hands. No matter the industry,, corporate greeds main goal is to deny the small guy ability to provide for themselves in order to leverage the price of asset.

. nev stood for everything a homegrower does now. Cannabis companies and states/countries are racking their brains to determine best way to monetize and tax access to cannabis. Whereas other farmers are paid subsidies not to grow too much crops, cannabis growers are forced to subsidize government for the "privaledge" of non persecution or prosecution. Ever take a look at hortapharms patent documents? They've literally filed literature reviews claiming property of any cannabis breeding idea in existence. They fail to recognize that cannabis as a plant and medicine can't be commodified in this way. It's from the earth you can't patent or restrict nature. Sam doesn't need to be a spy or dea to be a liar.
Bottom line he sold nevil genetics he no longer has access to. And nevil made good use of them to all of our benefit! The worst part is sam has information that could advance haze breeding but refuses to share it because first he'd have to admit he's lied about nevils seeds.

take this shit back to mns piff cat ,
dont post it here please , we have had enough of the nevil vs sam rubbish,
and stay there too if you want to post this sort of divisive stuff ,
we dont need more posts that create arguments because they are based on misinformation and bias...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why does 3-4 months sound so much worse than 12-16 weeks ;)
🤣

When did I say it did?. IMO Doesn't matter how long it takes, if the quality isn't there I cull them. . I like to see high quality traits in the weed Im growing. If after 3-4 months you don't see anything why keep them is the better question.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@ rocket man …how are your Nev Haze f2 compared to the original f1? I would love ❤️ to take a shot at growing them out:) ..could do them justice and treat them right… forgive me for asking as I know that they are precious to you…

The Nevils Haze F2s are now 19/20 year old and the germ rates are very low why i spent the last year focused on the Nevils Haze.

When i make the F3s i will be happy to pass some on.

I past out the F2s to friends and they shared them out to uncles friends of theirs years ago and the feed back i got back was all positive. Old growers that were growing Colombians all types of sativas loved them.

Mates uncle a old gorilla grower and his mates that were growing them called the Nevils Haze F2s Speed weed from the high they gave.

How can you not be happy when your seeing flowers like this.

IMG_2471 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts