What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Every person Neville worked with bar Kangativa has been caught out in lies also ? , and everyone of the people involved in these old stories also

Plus even if you lied it cant take away your achievements, just means some things have been stretched , forgotten

You saying Neville is the only person caught out in lies, and what lies.
The Haze brothers 1 is all i can think of and again alot ofxthese tales were started by Neville's co workers or friends

What about his final partnership with AusCann, a legitimate medical marijuana.company They gave him 14 million shares ($30 million dollar value) for his seed collection and expertise and he never delivered the seeds. Are they liars also?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbl7-yj_HKE
The race to riches for Australia’s new marijuana moguls | Four Corners

:good:
15:21 - 18:25: see Elaine Darby/AusCann yapp about Nevil.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about his final partnership with AusCann, a legitimate medical marijuana.company They gave him 14 million shares ($30 million dollar value) for his seed collection and expertise and he never delivered the seeds. Are they liars also?

Same answer again , Auscan are saints are they 😆 🤣 😂

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got all his stock instead for FREE 😆 , and i offer my remakes for FREE to anyone who is a Regular poster in this thread or any Haze thread on this site( must of posted pics before so i know you actually grow and wont waste my seeds and time posting them to you).

Im behind with work so won't be ready to send until 1st Feb but any Haze Head is welcome to a FREE pack or several packs if your a real Haze Freak

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Limited space is no excuse Hammer, since I have preserved and improved the Seedsman using 0,75l liter pots because of limited space.
And the Seedsman of the sharing is from me. MadMac got it gifted to share with the people.

No excuse for what?. I can't make space magically appear lol. No clue what else you are referring to?. MM did not tell me the seeds were from you or anything about that. If I had that info I would have thanked you long ago.:dunno:. If there are any issues with MM you should speak to him. I'm not into the drama that many here create. It's pretty sad to see honestly. I do what I do because I love what I do. Don't care if people thank me, to be honest, most won't. I have share every keeper I've ever found with the community, Same with seeds.. I do this because I like doing it, not because I need hype or ego.. After 66 years their aren't many that have shown me that same kindness.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
No man is bad in everything or good in everything. Everyone has their pros and cons. The thing is, Samm doesn't want to tell the truth(HAZE bros and everything is just hippy lie 100%), and obviously Neville doesn't either. We will not find out anything after 40 years, especially since one actor in the story has died and cannot defend himself.

For hard breeding like it was,you need lots of money,goverment protection and scientific bacup and thats the fact. :thank you:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Wow ! Such negativity! It’s really sad reading this thread today ….such bad vibes are not entertaining … good luck 👍 You’ll need to smoke some (non NL) original haze In order to soothe your mental states with that positive clear happy uplifting euphoric feeling it provides

one step forward two steps back and yes there is an unhealthy lack of euphoria in the air lol

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I got all his stock instead for FREE 😆 , and i offer my remakes for FREE to anyone who is a Regular poster in this thread or any Haze thread on this site( must of posted pics before so i know you actually grow and wont waste my seeds and time posting them to you).

Im behind with work so won't be ready to send until 1st Feb but any Haze Head is welcome to a FREE pack or several packs if your a real Haze Freak

I sent you a PM.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Also in that video she clearly states that due to legal issues they could not import them due to laws on both sides Netherlands/ Australia .
Im sure Neville would of loved to get that going

funkyhorse

Sawadeekhap Master Wally, you certainly know your thai girls
some with 12 weeks flowering and more compact buds doesnt sound very thai like really to be honest ,
maybe theres a bit of something else in there to encourage that sort of flowering time and type ??

I can tell you I tried these girls below indoors. They show sex/first pistil after 60-90 days
They are clearly outdoors variety, outdoors they enjoyed themselves
Ace release looks like an attempt at getting an indoor friendly tamed thai
It could well come from the brick or it could come from someone growing there. These seeds I have give a variety of plants budding all of them differently but looking similarly
The buds Ace is showing are not much different from mine coming from the same northern Chiang Mai area

I got from Seedheaven this freebie Northern Thailand 2008 which was sent/shared by a swedish traveller
Very difficult seeds to sprout. The ones that make it and get to show first leaves after 2 weeks or so of showing roots and cotyledons, it needs around 3 months in veg in order to come out of the mutation stage
I had 7 girls. 4 of them went hermie(I think this strain has no males but girls that develop full male branches) and the 2 of the 3 firm girls has been some of the best weed I grew so far and I am comparing it with many sativas including Original Haze and CG72, it is on par with the best
My favourite is Northern Thailand girl 6 but girl 7 after 4 months cure it is very good too. This strain needs a very long cure, it gets real fun after 4 months.
In 5 liter pot she was 2,4 meter tall and produced about 40 grams of the best weed I grew myself so far

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 6

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 7

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol, she was being polite, just like Shanti! :D

........ we all know that Nevil (or birds of a feather) coulda gotten those seeds out and in anytime they wanted, especially when he made the AGREEMENT! ;)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

........ we all know that Nevil (or birds of a feather) coulda gotten those seeds out and in anytime they wanted, especially when he made the AGREEMENT! ;)

I'm a nobody, and take no sides... But when I watched that doc on tv a couple years ago, that was the first thing I thought. Nevil has the ties to move seeds around if he wanted to. To me, it looked like Nevil was smart, and knew exactly how that whole deal would play out. I think he knew exactly what would happen.

again.. I'm just a guy trying to smoke good haze, I'm not a fanboy of either of the two factions and I respect their work equally, it's apples and oranges, and I'm a fruit lover.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They can get the seeds out there yes but not if its a legal trading company , they need an important licence to be able to work with them 😉

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay the original Haze seed share offer has been fulfilled and capped at 10 recipients those packages should go out this week I will notify each recipient before the packages go out...peace all

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The more BS I see out of the legal taxed dope world, the more important I think underground genetic sharing is. I don't mind buying seeds, but I think factory grown and taxed dope is just feeding the corrupt system that is always bent on controlling.

And they are making paying for seeds a lot more difficult. Both Seedbay and Real Gorilla won't take cards recently.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Bad, I never realized what a solid, outstanding, LAW ABIDING citizen Nevil had become at the end. :)

😆 , they need an import licence and paperwork to be able to legally use them its that simple. Thats how the legal world works.
its illegal to import seeds to Aus and i cant see Auscan risking thr licence with exporting illegal seeds.

Ask Sam , he would know

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like mentioned above , the legal market is more snakey than the illegal market, and always has been

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I grew up in a counter culture were we shared genetics and were we had no hype we rated cannabis by the Good/Ok/Shit scale.

I have all ready shared the NH F2s out like i said many hand fulls of seed most that got them were friends of friends i never met or will.

I have also received seed from people i have not met and i dont place a monitory value on genetics never will but i was happy to pay a fare price for the genetics i wanted and collected from Holland years ago.

I dont kiss ass people that know me can attest to that.

Good on you Hempy.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive not replied to anyone about the free Nevil seeds but will pm everyone who requested free seeds on 1st Feb

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
1AD9AA71-E129-4525-B2C3-A4DE9D36243F.jpeg
0E386BD0-F4B3-4EB9-B316-0E7F496D27AE.jpeg
Lots of piss and vinegar in the works this Sunday morning.
D9CE6DB8-11CA-4D16-A695-039A223706F3.jpeg
0F85DA11-CC7D-4011-9A26-923E3C77ADB2.jpeg

old shots of some “early” THH. Hope to brighten the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.