The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
take this shit back to mns piff cat ,
dont post it here please , we have had enough of the nevil vs sam rubbish,
and stay there too if you want to post this sort of divisive stuff ,
we dont need more posts that create arguments because they are based on misinformation and bias...

All info on Haze is welcome in my thread all i ask is that people show respect towards each other.

Singling members out because they post information you dont like is not in the spirit of things is it.

Sub24ox7

I have like 40 seeds I am going to start germinating 10 at a time and keep all plants. Then open pollination of all plants to get a shit ton of o. Haze seeds. Then, test males. ✌️

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
All info on Haze is welcome in my thread all i ask is that people show respect towards each other.

Singling members out because they post information you dont like is not in the spirit of things is it.

well as a moderator , if i see posts that cause drama , arguments etc ,
im well within my rights to pull the poster up on it ,
and i dont need to be questioned on it either hempy ,
last time u did that you got banned remember ??

this may be your thread , but its not your site mate .....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
well as a moderator , if i see posts that cause drama , arguments etc ,
im well within my rights to pull the poster up on it ,
and i dont need to be questioned on it either hempy ,
last time u did that you got banned remember ??

this may be your thread , but its not your site mate .....

The main person that causes drama is you.

I try so hard to ignore you but when i see you now singling out members because they post something you dont like it needs to be said.

You do realize what your doing hurts this site there are so many members in here that like Nevil and his work and contributions to the cannabis community.

I squarely sit in Nevils corner but i have always shown respect towards Sam and respect his contributions his made also.

You should as a moderator do the same.

What Piff posted came from Steven Hager do you know who Steven Hager is ?

He has nothing to do with Mr Nice.

Steven Hager Editor and chief of high times

steven-hager-3086f176-a336-45ef-b569-e4723f186d0-resize-750.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The main person that causes drama is you.

I try so hard to ignore you but when i see you now singling out members because they post something you dont like it needs to be said.

You do realize what your doing hurts this site there are so many members in here that like Nevil and his work and contributions to the cannabis community.

I squarely sit in Nevils corner but i have always shown respect towards Sam and respect his contributions his made also.

You should as a moderator do the same.

What Piff posted came from Steven Hager do you know who Steven Hager is ?

He has nothing to do with Mr Nice.

Steven Hager Editor and chief of high times

mate i definitely know where you sit,
and you have been warned by cosmic about spamming nevil here ,
so as i said i would be careful what you say and i wouldnt complain about the decisions moderators make,
nor tell them how to moderate ,
be told hempy ,
if you want to wave the nevil flag , go back to mns with piff cat and knock yourselves out ,
but we are not doing any more stuff that creates a division between people and or arguments ,
this is sams home mate , nevil was never a member because he reckons sam was a dea agent and as a result the site must be compromised ....
no more nevil vs sam stuff .....

harvestreaper

Veteran
heres a thought we could have haze threads were we accept the past an just do haze no nev vs sam nothing stopping people doing a nevs haze thread or a sams haze thread that way haters of each would really have no business being there and could go to there preference instead of arguing in a general haze thread all time ,,,dont shoot just a thought lol

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
How can you have a Haze thread with out Nevil and his contributions not being part of it.

I know what Cosmic told me and i also like and highly respect her.

How about you stop your continues attacks on Nevil and stop derailing the thread and try to get on in a civil way.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
heres a thought we could have haze threads were we accept the past an just do haze no nev vs sam nothing stopping people doing a nevs haze thread or a sams haze thread that way haters of each would really have no business being there and could go to there preference instead of arguing in a general haze thread all time ,,,dont shoot just a thought lol

I started this thread because i was told by the same people derailing this thread now to stop posting in BigHerbs Haze thread.

This thread even had Sam participating and i really valued Sam taking the time to answer peoples questions and following the thread.

This is not about Sam vs Nev this is about set people not liking me and them making it personal.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

yes im sure its doable harvest ,
the problem i have is how nevils opinion about the origins of haze and his followers ,
attempt to change the history ,
when all they need to do is listen to , or ask the guy who was there and knows the history,
he has posted about it ,

it wasnt far down the track they had nevil meeting the haze brothers for goodness sakes ,
its in the questions for sam about haze thread ,
they will just believe any old thing and defend it to the grave no matter if its true or not ..
apparently, nevil got haze seeds from 1969,
but sam has said that is impossible because he has never shared any the haze brothers made ,
and they only made enough to grow ..
you would think the guy possessing the seed in the first place would know what he shared right ??

these arguments have been played out over and over and over ,
and no one has really gotten anywhere ,
so as i posted , lets not do it at all ,
no more nevil vs sam because it creates drama and arguments ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i dont think you understand what i was getting at and why i said what i did about piff cats post ,
for some reason you cant grasp it hempy ,

no point pming cosmic to complain about me mate , mods here stick together,
so dont try using more divisive techniques there , it will backfire on you ..

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
some with 12 weeks flowering and more compact buds doesnt sound very thai like really to be honest ,
maybe theres a bit of something else in there to encourage that sort of flowering time and type ??

Ace says 10-15% of seeds exhibit that. Seems a fairly open population from Chiang Mai. Ace trying to keep a fairly open repro while removing hermaphroditic traits. Only really one way to say and hopefully we see some grows this year. I would be scrapping the 12 week phenos and searching for those that are closer to 16 weeks or more. dubi is pretty clear those longer leaning plants exhibit the best effects.

I will say for Ace, they are pretty much straight as an arrow. They tell it like it is, so I’d expect those percentages to hold true. Means 1-2 seeds a pack are automatically scrap. Price is good, so a few packs run would hopefully find a couple worthy of the strain.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The Nevils Haze F2s are now 19/20 year old and the germ rates are very low why i spent the last year focused on the Nevils Haze.

When i make the F3s i will be happy to pass some on.

I past out the F2s to friends and they shared them out to uncles friends of theirs years ago and the feed back i got back was all positive. Old growers that were growing Colombians all types of sativas loved them.

Mates uncle a old gorilla grower and his mates that were growing them called the Nevils Haze F2s Speed weed from the high they gave.

How can you not be happy when your seeing flowers like this.

filedata/fetch?id=18050654&d=1632186332

Those are very pretty sativa buds, Hempy! Silver, green and orange. Aromas on that one?.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ace says 10-15% of seeds exhibit that. Seems a fairly open population from Chiang Mai. Ace trying to keep a fairly open repro while removing hermaphroditic traits. Only really one way to say and hopefully we see some grows this year. I would be scrapping the 12 week phenos and searching for those that are closer to 16 weeks or more. dubi is pretty clear those longer leaning plants exhibit the best effects.

I will say for Ace, they are pretty much straight as an arrow. They tell it like it is, so I’d expect those percentages to hold true. Means 1-2 seeds a pack are automatically scrap. Price is good, so a few packs run would hopefully find a couple worthy of the strain.

yea they seem like pretty good guys ,
ive known dubi for eons...

likely worth a shot their chang mai thai ,
one wonders if it isnt from the compressed weed that does the rounds in thailand given what pyhlos says,
though having said that ,, most seed around thailand probably falls into the same category as that one did ,
thai stick/ laos ....

acespicoli

Nothing but love for JohnnyChicago and MadMac
I dont know if yall ever saw it but that movie ?
payitfwd.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	payitfwd.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	18050780

is what life is all about and if you dont think so you wasted your time here:huggg:
Good people will always have haters, no worries tho
I read a article today about critically endangered genetics and how one person shared it lost it and got it back
You are doing the good and right thing to be a steward protector and progenitor of rare genetics rock on :headbange

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
yea they seem like pretty good guys ,
ive known dubi for eons...

likely worth a shot their chang mai thai ,
one wonders if it isnt from the compressed weed that does the rounds in thailand given what pyhlos says,
though having said that ,, most seed around thailand probably falls into the same category as that one did ,
thai stick/ laos ....

I tend to agree. They definitely put a lot of info out there. More than most. Assume it’s as tight as they know it to be.

phylos would suggest it’s a pretty “standardized” selection. What’s readily available in fair to mid homogenous seeds available in that Thai spot these days. Im looking at the Real Seeds Company and the Landrace Team and their Thai offerings. Maybe some of those are more original farm/grower bottlenecked and closer to the older Thai genes? They seem a lot more prone to hermaphroditism and so could be even more NLD…though they even suggest a small percentage exhibit these shorter denser plant traits. So that would suggest that a lot of those old Thai gene pools were “infected”. I can’t be naive and think that there really are landrace or even heirloom seed stocks that haven’t had a little WLD infection at some point in time in their existence. Ace is going to try to create more bulletproof lines for those less inclined to run 10’s to 100’s of plants. Providing some of the guarantees they reference in their selection pre-purchase. A worthy cause, but not to say that dynamite isn’t being held in the more raw population. I can prevent a hermi from doing too much damage in a 10ish plant stand. But it’s nice to have that level of security, especially if I’m open flowering larger numbers of plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.