Not open for further replies.

Fronk

Killer A5 day 31. (Cut)

Killer A5 day 31. (Cut)

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

try filtering your posts rather than searching page to page ,
theres a chance you missed them darkie ,
there isnt any need for anyone to delete posts really and few have the power to do that anyway ,
try checking again using filtering your posts method ...

you can do it by clicking your name on a post in the thead and use the screen that drops down , select filter posts ...

Hey brother! I just crawled out of the wife's " you been bad basement" came out with this grade a &..... grade d, I'm sure it'll disappear quickly

Sunshineinabag

]Hey brother! I just crawled out of the wife's " you been bad basement" came out with this grade a &..... grade d, I'm sure it'll disappear quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_092940.jpg
    IMG_20210204_092940.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210204_092958.jpg
    IMG_20210204_092958.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17

Nexus7

Golden King (Haze? pheno)

Golden King (Haze? pheno)

Snowhigh - Golden King

This is a 3-way combination of Colombian Gold. A 68 Colombian Gold from Humboldt collected from long time breeder crossed to an heirloom Colombian Gold kept and preserved by a family in Colombia for decades, these were then crossed to a 72 Colombian Gold.

Nice NLD pheno below reminiscent of OHz

picture.php

picture.php

William76

Just looked back on the thread,the ohaze(supposedly 3 colombians) and skunk has a colombian in it too considering sam brought both to Holland from the same place,maybe way back 1 of the lumbos in the haze is the same as the lumbo in the skunk?,I don't believe tho that haze is just 3 lumbos,thatd make it a lumbo inbred line,u would have called it Colombian wouldnt u?specially if u were selling it,Colombian was known as high grade back then,so why make up a new name ?(haze).nev made haze famous(rip),anything else is lacking compared to his lines,76

romanoweed

im a jimi bootleg collector, i dont know what i spent more time on, finding jimi records or finding old landraces?

the hollywood bowl is a concertvenue, lately relased, propper stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts