What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronk

Killer A5 day 31. (Cut)

Killer A5 day 31. (Cut)

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

try filtering your posts rather than searching page to page ,
theres a chance you missed them darkie ,
there isnt any need for anyone to delete posts really and few have the power to do that anyway ,
try checking again using filtering your posts method ...

you can do it by clicking your name on a post in the thead and use the screen that drops down , select filter posts ...

Hey brother! I just crawled out of the wife's " you been bad basement" came out with this grade a &..... grade d, I'm sure it'll disappear quickly

Sunshineinabag

]Hey brother! I just crawled out of the wife's " you been bad basement" came out with this grade a &..... grade d, I'm sure it'll disappear quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_092940.jpg
    IMG_20210204_092940.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210204_092958.jpg
    IMG_20210204_092958.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17

Nexus7

Golden King (Haze? pheno)

Golden King (Haze? pheno)

Snowhigh - Golden King

This is a 3-way combination of Colombian Gold. A 68 Colombian Gold from Humboldt collected from long time breeder crossed to an heirloom Colombian Gold kept and preserved by a family in Colombia for decades, these were then crossed to a 72 Colombian Gold.

Nice NLD pheno below reminiscent of OHz

picture.php

picture.php

William76

Just looked back on the thread,the ohaze(supposedly 3 colombians) and skunk has a colombian in it too considering sam brought both to Holland from the same place,maybe way back 1 of the lumbos in the haze is the same as the lumbo in the skunk?,I don't believe tho that haze is just 3 lumbos,thatd make it a lumbo inbred line,u would have called it Colombian wouldnt u?specially if u were selling it,Colombian was known as high grade back then,so why make up a new name ?(haze).nev made haze famous(rip),anything else is lacking compared to his lines,76

romanoweed

im a jimi bootleg collector, i dont know what i spent more time on, finding jimi records or finding old landraces?

the hollywood bowl is a concertvenue, lately relased, propper stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts