What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus7

Knowing the difference between confidence and ego is lacking. It's always some other derp that wants the drama to continue. I have my doubts these people are as old as they claim to be. Anyone that can't handle an adult covo this is not the right site for you.

1990 OH with some major LST.

Nice work there Hammer with the MM OHz 90's!

Nice to see the Golli line shine through.

We must not forget the hard work and contributions of Golli in this Haze revival too.

Peace,

N7

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work there Hammer with the MM OHz 90's!

Nice to see the Golli line shine through.

We must not forget the hard work and contributions of Golli in this Haze revival too.

Peace,

N7

Thanks, is the MM =MAD MAC?. I got confused for a bit with that. Yes they are doing great. in fact there not as picky as THH is. No leaf tip burn to speak of. If I look hard I can see just a tiny bit. Its nothing like the THH. Im also noticing the start of leaf clawing on 1 THH. Ive been babying them all alot. EC is still at 1.0.. Sometimes it does jump to 1.1 I think that is just the Bluelab guardian. Im not gonna go any lower on the EC.. Ill mess with a few things and see if it gets worse/better.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing about these outdoor threads is its hard to see the plants up close , leaf shapes , nodes etc etc
ive read all the threads and go more by the description kanga gives on nose/taste etc.
for me its easy to pick out more Mullum doms from the NH x MM as ive grown up smoking and growing the NH so know how to pick it out so im more leaning to the MM side in my selections as thats what alot of people want to try.

My NH21 x MM X's i made years back went down real well so im hoping this new Feminized project goes down just as well.

1st releases i made years back from the Neville/Kanga project ( both available)

Austrailian Dead Head Feminized ( NH21 x MM x Casey Jones Reversed.
and
Dangerous dog Regular ( NH21 x MM x Chemdog Haze)

With wild Haze/Sativa's i find the Fem projects much easier to work and make as i can pick and smoke both plants used before making any X's where Regular we hope the Male will be as good as the Female its put to but wont know until run a few different strains from the project and isolated the Male pheno in female form from several X's and confirmed its a good pheno.
stem rubs , frame , etc are good pointers bit smoking it is the final grrrn light for me on picking certain traits and strains

A question, properly asked, answers itself. In other words, I think I found it (them).

Motivation Time

Bushweed Corntrash

They're long threads, about 1500 posts total. Just digging in.

JohnnyChicago

Let's start a skinny leaf contest.
The winner gets a pack of Original Haze :)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Much thanks to the Ganja Gods out there ... this is Original Haze ... from Seedsman ... ... :woohoo::ying::ying::sasmokin:
picture.php?albumid=82037&pictureid=2061270.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Here’s a proper post >>> OHaze ripening

Hey Skinny Leaf Contest winner, please come back documenting the inbreeding of your Haze. :)

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Anyone know what cut/strain is sell in Dam**ring original coffe shop...with name PIFF HAZE smell to me like Nevile Haze more on A5 side piney meat....My friend bring me from trip C5 and this PIFF HAZE.

20211003_163647.jpg
20211003_163657.jpg

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows the C5? Piff haze maybe a release from piff coast farms, just speculating...

I grown out the s2's and few others. To me, That doesn't look anything like them. I think more likely a bandaid haze pure speculation.

Piff s2

Attachments

• 20210930_161422.jpg
    20210930_161422.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211001_073855.jpg
    20211001_073855.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 19

Bnyest

Haze4dayz around week 5. Im at the beginning of flowering and I already screwed the pooch. Usually I don’t check pm when I water with my RO because I know it’s at 7ph. I changed filters recently and added mineralization cartridge. Somehow my stupid as didn’t realize mineralization cartridge raises ph to 11ph 🤦🏻‍♂️and I water my plants like that. You can see brown spots on the leaves already. Is there anything I can do at this point?

Attachments

• photo2076518.jpg
    photo2076518.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 21

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Probably released sodium of some sort, you need to give the plant a dose of calcium and potassium and whats done is done cant turn it back, a foliar feed would also help?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH UPDATE. Doing great.. Still feeeding 1.0ec 6.5 ph.. Tip burn has not gotten worse and no serious leaf clawing yet. Those colas will be fat if they fill in.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1456.JPG Views:	1 Size:	264.5 KB ID:	17960845

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1455.JPG Views:	1 Size:	363.8 KB ID:	17960847

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1455.JPG Views:	1 Size:	363.8 KB ID:	17960847

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some decent sticks you got tied up there hammerhead:biggrin:

Yep, they are looking fabulous. Still, no resin or aroma to speak of. They all are drinking 2.5L every 24 hrs.
The orange poles are driveway markers. Easy to clean vs Bamboo and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.