What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodherb

seems like bolting the gate after the horse has left ,,half the world got there thai genetics

Yes, when one's / things are relatively positive , then comes those who will kill's/ destroys , more times (after) celebrities the said one's and things , they've neutralize/kill . The definition of Babylon, is confusion !

Blessed love !

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
In 2020, another nine (9) cannabis plant patents issued. Eight of these patents were filed by Biotech Institute, LLC, as reported earlier this year. The Biotech Institute patents are: PP31,535 on Lemon Crush OG, PP31,707 on Grape Lolipop, PP31,724 on Primo Cherry, PP31,752 on Cake Batter Cookies, PP31,874 on Holy Crunch, PP31,917 on Raspberry Punch, PP31,918 on Rainbow Gummeez, and PP32,473 on Bihemp 050924. The ninth of these patents is PP32,318 on MR2017002, and it is owned by Aurora Cannabis Enterprises, Inc.

Requirements for Cannabis Plant Patents

Additional applications for cannabis plant patents have been filed and some remain pending. Many of those have been rejected, though, because they do not satisfy the requirements of the patent office, and many had to be abandoned because the problems could not be fixed. The disclosure requirements for plant patents are supposedly relaxed compared to utility patents, but the patent examiners are requiring considerable detail for cannabis plant patents.

For example, an application for any plant patent must include a detailed botanical description of the plant, including the characteristics that distinguish it from previously existing plants. The application must also specify how and where the plant was asexually propagated. The examiners of cannabis plant patents are requiring technical details about the manner of propagation, clear identification of the place of propagation, and scientific descriptions as to how reported levels of THC and CBD were determined.

The examiners are also particular about the plant name. By law, a US plant patent constitutes registration under the International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV), so long as it includes a name for the plant variety. Some of the issued cannabis plant patents have colorful names and some do not. If another party has a trademark on the proposed varietal name, the Examiner may reject the application and require that the name be changed.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/twelve-cannabis-plant-patents-and-counting

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Imagine spending all that money and time and effort and what you get is a patent on a cut of Cake Batter Cookies. We don't have a smiley for how much that makes me laugh.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Legal commercial grows run by big corporate canna and pharma interests is the only concern and them trying to patent and control the plant.

The giant mids factories are currently releasing yearly results, and blaming covid for no-one wanting to buy their weed and their losses...so no threats there, they maybe patenting varieties to protect their future exclusivity but we know how this game works, any old schooler here with enough proper genetics stashed away will be making their exclusive stuff redundant in no time with some pollen chucking and every now and again someone will actually do some real breeding and make something spectacular that will overshadow that that came before it, anyway its not hard to leave them in the dust...
I work with corporates in europe that are patenting weed strains, but that is for industrial application to protect strains that they have bred, or engineered, that are better suited for bioplastic production or for fibre for textiles or for example to make more protein than soya to replace that crop etc..but then again there are more bullshitters than straight shooters in the industry and it will be interesting to see what actually comes of all this.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those guys always over saturate the market which hurts everyone. Producing cannabis on a large scale is a poor business model. Those people we can do without. Small batch craft cannabis will always be where the best will be found.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Feminized project.

NH21 x MM (1) clone just before she was sprayed with STS to transform from Female to Reversed Male for making Feminized seeds.

Il make S1's and also x to all the Neville ( RIP ) seed selections i have.

Attachments

• 20210922_143354.jpg
    20210922_143354.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 16

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NH21 x MM 2 ( Neville Schoenmakers ) RIP.

Waiting for its night with NH21 x MM 1 clone Reversed

Attachments

• 20210922_143925.jpg
    20210922_143925.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 14

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long

Selected Male and Male used in earlier NH21 x MM strains ive released.

Made by Neville Schoenmakers RIP.

Waiting for a room to free up for a nice big project .

Attachments

• 20210929_075249.jpg
    20210929_075249.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210929_075313.jpg
    20210929_075313.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 12

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness ( Neville Schoenmakers ) number 3 clone.

A real wild pheno with an amazing Thai leaning taste and electric High but grows real wild so only for expierienced Sativa growers.

I have this clone and clones 1-2-4 of NH18 x MM all real wild and extreme expressions of Mullum/Haze that ive x with my NH21 x MM Male , any long term members of the Haze threads or long term members in general who post pics etc are welcome to run a pack if interested.

Wont let me upload photos normaly , comes up with this code , anyone know what it means ?. Will only upload a screenshot.
got lots of pics of this project coming so hopefully i can work out how to post normal pics like yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-075613_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-075613_Instagram.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210930-075753_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-075753_Instagram.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210930-075728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-075728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 13

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outback Haze 1 clone , more wild Thai leaning pheno = NH21/Hempys Thai x NH36 Reversed.

Made by Neville Schoenmakers RIP.

Patiently waiting for its night with the NH21 x MM clone Reversed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-081719_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-081719_Instagram.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 15

TheDarkStorm

In 2020, another nine (9) cannabis plant patents issued. Eight of these patents were filed by Biotech Institute, LLC, as reported earlier this year. The Biotech Institute patents are: PP31,535 on Lemon Crush OG, PP31,707 on Grape Lolipop, PP31,724 on Primo Cherry, PP31,752 on Cake Batter Cookies, PP31,874 on Holy Crunch, PP31,917 on Raspberry Punch, PP31,918 on Rainbow Gummeez, and PP32,473 on Bihemp 050924. The ninth of these patents is PP32,318 on MR2017002, and it is owned by Aurora Cannabis Enterprises, Inc.

Requirements for Cannabis Plant Patents

Additional applications for cannabis plant patents have been filed and some remain pending. Many of those have been rejected, though, because they do not satisfy the requirements of the patent office, and many had to be abandoned because the problems could not be fixed. The disclosure requirements for plant patents are supposedly relaxed compared to utility patents, but the patent examiners are requiring considerable detail for cannabis plant patents.

For example, an application for any plant patent must include a detailed botanical description of the plant, including the characteristics that distinguish it from previously existing plants. The application must also specify how and where the plant was asexually propagated. The examiners of cannabis plant patents are requiring technical details about the manner of propagation, clear identification of the place of propagation, and scientific descriptions as to how reported levels of THC and CBD were determined.

The examiners are also particular about the plant name. By law, a US plant patent constitutes registration under the International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV), so long as it includes a name for the plant variety. Some of the issued cannabis plant patents have colorful names and some do not. If another party has a trademark on the proposed varietal name, the Examiner may reject the application and require that the name be changed.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/twelve-cannabis-plant-patents-and-counting

You ever heard of bioarc.....I wonder if all these Bio companies are connected......resetting the industry is the moto of a couple.

HorseBadoritiz

I’m logging out now …when the coast is clear some of my friends @ the other place may let me know …goodbye

I hope you're not gone long, I love seeing and reading what you've got going one. Much more than Mr. Know-it-All...but whadda I know, I've only been growing for 51 years, lol!

OldCoolSativa

I have this clone and clones 1-2-4 of NH18 x MM all real wild and extreme expressions of Mullum/Haze that ive x with my NH21 x MM Male , any long term members of the Haze threads or long term members in general who post pics etc are welcome to run a pack if interested.

I'm pretty excited about my grow of the NH18 and outback haze crosses to your NH21 x MML male, OJD. Is there a thread somewhere on the net that describes Nevil's parental plants and selection for the work he did in Oz?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Knowing the difference between confidence and ego is lacking. It's always some other derp that wants the drama to continue. I have my doubts these people are as old as they claim to be. Anyone that can't handle an adult covo this is not the right site for you.

1990 OH with some major LST.
DSCN1405.JPG

OldCoolSativa

Knowing the difference between confidence and ego is lacking. It's always some other derp that wants the drama to continue. I have my doubts these people are as old as they claim to be. Anyone that can't handle an adult covo this is not the right site for you.

He's left already. Can't you just shut the fuck up?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's left already. Can't you just shut the fuck up?

I was referring to the post above you. You posted before I did that why no quote. It should have been obvious why I posted that, so no I cant STF. Anyone that wanted to be ignored is. Id suggest others do the same. Your post is a perfect example lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.