What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hammer stunning plants as always they are beautiful. What light cycles did your THH see in veg and are they flowering under the typical 12/12? Much love

In veg I use 19/5 , I just haven't fixed the timer for 18/6.. In flower, I'm still using 12/12, I run a perpetual mix of different varieties.

herbgreen

Veteran
goldenseed.net used to have Ohaze and the skunkman range of all the hybrids

whatever happened to that place?

Anyone in Europe or Asia still see the site?

Its been gone couple years it seems........

TheDarkStorm

goldenseed.net used to have Ohaze and the skunkman range of all the hybrids

whatever happened to that place?

Anyone in Europe or Asia still see the site?

Its been gone couple years it seems........

Your on about the guy who did the jack frost.......i remember afew years back them changing site addresses afew times....after that they seem to have shut down

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	3245D22F-9147-4ADE-9264-3D52C0C2D4A1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	145.4 KB ID:	17945908
Click image for larger version  Name:	88F028E1-5303-4139-A7CE-8E193FE8A60F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	177.0 KB ID:	17945909
Click image for larger version  Name:	7CD4C11A-0EA2-4615-9D6F-0468E7E27BE3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	17945910
Click image for larger version  Name:	BFA74E36-22B0-45E6-9A80-8EA7A394DC27.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	167.2 KB ID:	17945911
Click image for larger version  Name:	41AED5B5-14B3-4F3E-AABE-6347D1C9FD77.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	189.2 KB ID:	17945912
Click image for larger version  Name:	740148DD-CCAE-48D6-B56A-733EC5140EA1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	196.5 KB ID:	17945913
Click image for larger version  Name:	3245D22F-9147-4ADE-9264-3D52C0C2D4A1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	145.4 KB ID:	17945908
JohnnyChicago ^^^ Various Seedsman Ohz currently growing ¥¥¥

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I missed the fire works. You know when Tom goes off like that it's to make a point so hope some of you Haze lovers got it!

Lookin awesome Hammer! Can't wait to see those finish.

JohnnyChicago

What the difference between Tom hill haze and Seedsman Original Haze ? Specifically how are they different ? Thanks …

Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman that was 4-5x less exensive.
Even if SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).

And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

bigherb

Veteran
Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman that was 4-5x less exensive.
Even if SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).

And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

JC

Your input is always appreciated

I’m curious The Seedman high you speak of is this clear magical High ?
I understand more Colombian Dom with pepper Incense traits

Im curious How MadMac bred the Seedsman stock you gave him that he has spread throughout the community . What selections did he use with what traits ?

I know you shared your method with me , I Love it

I understand everyone has their preferences in taste and effects. I know you and MadMac especially have your thoughts according to your extensive experience

Im very curious with technology we have how the terpenes of -(example a Colombian Dom - Seedsman Haze Vs a Thai Dom Tom Hill Haze ) Effects the High .

Im also curious if we know the terpene that presents / is dominant in Frankincense and if it could be isolated and worked in a line

I hope you have achieved your incense Goals . I know you hold dear to your heart like myself.

More incense less Nonsense
2021 spread Haze not Hate

1luvbigherb

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Haze Tom got from Posi was not commercially available and from reading what Tom posted he said he tried to preserve everything by open pollinating it. Then later went down a more selective process. But its different to Ohaze that was sold at TFD.

What The flying Dutchman and then Seedman sold would of been seed they made would they not ?.

Flying Dutchmens The original Haze Description

They have worked with this variety in Holland for more than 20 years now. It is the base for all the Haze you can find here in Holland. Since being stabilized in the late 70's The Original Haze has never been hybridized. Perfect for breeding projects due to its pure breeding status. For commercial growers this strain is not recommended due to its size and long maturation time. Very potent with an energetic cerebral high. Special breeding stock. Very resinous, large fluffy buds with a sweet and sour taste. The only original pure Haze available.

Indoors: 12-16 weeks
Outdoors: end of December

So TFD claim Haze is pure and Stable.

What part to the Haze story that Sam has posted do you lot believe and what part don't you believe ?.

All i see is a bunch of you picking out parts to a story you want to hold onto and parts of the story Sam has posted is being over looked or ignored because it dont fit as you want it to.

Its more an Edit session than a discussion on Haze.

harvestreaper

Veteran
i dont know the ages of the people on here ,,but that old my stock came from under the counter line tom using older than the usa ,,from wines to racehorses the best dealers always got that special reserve ,, just for special people of course lol now i aint saying it aint true im just saying its a real old peddler line,,,real old lol i had some old under the counter sensi stock myself ,, will for sure will be trying toms line and if i like it i wont care were it come from or if it sk haze lol ,,your right hempy lots of division an factions within the hazers lol me i believe sam when he say he got from someone else and haze was not his work ,,,,that being said its easy to see why hes so vague with specifics just like anyone else would be ,, it dont matter a shit who right or wrong or whos theory closest to the original theory sam gave that all just mental masturbation an vanity ,, futility when we need fertility all the epic dramas yawl create arguing with each other sam watches sees and does nothing to put you all straight ,,just lets its roll , for years ,,,theres a reason for that lol,,,at this point he probably concluded yawl just nuts lol imo what matters is whats done with what available in the haze genetic now via sam jonny mack tom posi tfd todd oldtimer efforts wherever ,<exuse anyone i missed>,,so get your hazes people start growing em an lets make a poll on our findings let the people decide instead of accountants ,,work together breeding your best together and take it to next level or sit about clucking like hens ,,either way let freedom reign
harvest.jpg

haze harvest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_luXxDZ6Y

Humple W.

i dont know the ages of the people on here ,,but that old my stock came from under the counter line tom using older than the usa ,,from wines to racehorses the best dealers always got that special reserve ,, just for special people of course lol now i aint saying it aint true im just saying its a real old peddler line,,,real old lol i had some old under the counter sensi stock myself ,, will for sure will be trying toms line and if i like it i wont care were it come from or if it sk haze lol ,,your right hempy lots of division an factions within the hazers lol me i believe sam when he say he got from someone else and haze was not his work ,,,,that being said its easy to see why hes so vague with specifics just like anyone else would be ,, it dont matter a shit who right or wrong or whos theory closest to the original theory sam gave that all just mental masturbation an vanity ,, futility when we need fertility all the epic dramas yawl create arguing with each other sam watches sees and does nothing to put you all straight ,,just lets its roll , for years ,,,theres a reason for that lol,,,at this point he probably concluded yawl just nuts lol imo what matters is whats done with what available in the haze genetic now via sam jonny mack tom posi tfd todd oldtimer efforts wherever ,<exuse anyone i missed>,,so get your hazes people start growing em an lets make a poll on our findings let the people decide instead of accountants ,,work together breeding your best together and take it to next level or sit about clucking like hens ,,either way let freedom reign

haze harvest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_luXxDZ6Y

That's some sexy-looking flower right there! Which Haze is it? I mean from which source?

harvestreaper

Veteran
That's some sexy-looking flower right there! Which Haze is it? I mean from which source?

i agree lol ,,left jar is todds haze pheno 5 rootbeer onion,,right jar ,,dorian ,,<the doors x indian haze > look similar in pics but dorian much redder with darker green ,,todds haze more lime green

TheDarkStorm

The Haze Tom got from Posi was not commercially available and from reading what Tom posted he said he tried to preserve everything by open pollinating it. Then later went down a more selective process. But its different to Ohaze that was sold at TFD.

What The flying Dutchman and then Seedman sold would of been seed they made would they not ?.

So TFD claim Haze is pure and Stable.

What part to the Haze story that Sam has posted do you lot believe and what part don't you believe ?.

All i see is a bunch of you picking out parts to a story you want to hold onto and parts of the story Sam has posted is being over looked or ignored because it dont fit as you want it to.

Its more an Edit session than a discussion on Haze.

I think tom would first have to workout if he needs a time machine and what for...to go back to what exactly....then he needs to work out if he is still smoking the fire haze in the present or not..... things like thinking haze is mullm and then his line is 50% thai....yeah what ever...

seedsman got their stock from sam......one of the haze crew actually recognized wat they know as haze to be closets to seedsman haze. Fdm got their haze seeds from sam too....probably till he retired or run out of sales stock.

Bnyest

what matters is whats done with what available in the haze genetic now via sam jonny mack tom posi tfd todd oldtimer efforts wherever ,<exuse anyone i missed>,,so get your hazes people start growing em an lets make a poll on our findings let the people decide instead of accountants ,,work together breeding your best together and take it to next level or sit about clucking like hens

I smoke to this, I’m on the mission to try them all 🤟
Yesterday I smoked early early sample of Boneyards seeds Haze 4 dayz from the branch I accidentally snapped off. I’m not a heavy all day stoner but daily smoker of mostly chems, OG’s and sours with not to much experience with pure sativas. When I smoke I’m not afraid to overindulge but damn literally pinner joint of H4D whooped my ass and reminded me how powerful cannabis can be. After cleaning my house I put on Blade runner and had to rewind back every 10min because my mind was racing all the time a really couldn’t concentrate lol.
I think its a good sign. Today I took snips from that flowering plant 😂

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I think tom would first have to workout if he needs a time machine and what for...to go back to what exactly....then he needs to work out if he is still smoking the fire haze in the present or not..... things like thinking haze is mullm and then his line is 50% thai....yeah what ever...

seedsman got their stock from sam......one of the haze crew actually recognized wat they know as haze to be closets to seedsman haze. Fdm got their haze seeds from sam too....probably till he retired or run out of sales stock.

If you smoked the real Mullum and smoked the very best Nevil's Haze you wouldn't know the difference Dark.

Here is a picture of a Ohaze grown by Hemphrey Bogart in 2009.

image_14537.jpg

Post found here https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...hmen/123135-original-haze-from-tfd#post123135

Humple W.

i agree lol ,,left jar is todds haze pheno 5 rootbeer onion,,right jar ,,dorian ,,<the doors x indian haze > look similar in pics but dorian much redder with darker green ,,todds haze more lime green

Hadn't heard of the Indian Haze before. I looked it up and it sounds intriguing. Have you smoked the Dorian before?

I've got 14 of Todd's OHaze to play with, and they're kind of burning a hole in my pocket, but I don't think I'll be ready to pop any of them until I've got my grow room built. My biggest tent is only 31.5" x 31.5" x 71" (80cm x 80cm x 180cm), and as all my tents are in the bedroom, I'm prohibited from using soil (an agreement with the wife). I honestly don't have the confidence to grow Haze in passive hydro, as I'm still pretty new to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.