What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigherb

Veteran
You gotta know the password....

and that password is, 'Hey, do you have any of that O Haze, pretty please?"
I got the idea from midwestkid. Originally they got many packs of THH and received those OHaze as freebies, I opted to just inquire and see if I could purchase them outright. It worked backwards for me- I got the O Haze and received the THH as a freebie. (Glad to expand my pool of these, I think I've already got +50 from different sources/eras + 1000 of my own creation. THH ain't going nowhere.)

Bud said they might be listed on the site very soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

I appreciate your response and the inside Tip 😉

Already done , I checked the website before I asked the question and quoted your post lol nothing yet

2021 Spread Haze not Hate

More incense less Non sense

1luvbigherb

harvestreaper

Veteran
What lil Indian would that be? Looks great!
Waiting for some Manipuri to sprout which is why I mentioned Indian.

uhkrul; ,,,,manipuri was nice to ,,both good in crosses for me
headhunter 2.jpg

high 3.jpg

bopttom acapulco gold x uhkrul,,,not good pics but you get the idea

Chi13

ICMag Donor
^^^
Nice crosses. I have some Nanan Bouclou which I really should grow again. Didn't get the Uhkrul, just Manipuri.

So, anyone have info on the Indian in Haze, assuming there actually is Indian in Haze?

robotwithdreams

Veteran
filedata/fetch?id=17943862&d=1631726738
Just got these puppies in. Much love to Mac, Bud, and the crew over there. They really hooked it up (quick delivery, too.) I don't even know where to start. All my tents are completely full right now.

Oh hell yes, thats what up. Can i ask if you know what is the make of that ohaze pack? Is it johnnys oh x mad mac 90s oh, fem? Or the more recent r4? Im desperate to get some of that seedmans/johnny dominant OH. Best of luck with those packs and thanks for posting.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Oh hell yes, thats what up. Can i ask if you know what is the make of that ohaze pack? Is it johnnys oh x mad mac 90s oh, fem? Or the more recent r4? Im desperate to get some of that seedmans/johnny dominant OH. Best of luck with those packs and thanks for posting.

We'd have to go back to Mac's thread, it was sort of clarified on page 51. Mac holds the answers. Pack says Regular seeds so probably not a S1 but then that also precludes the R4....I don't know.

JohnnyChicago

Should be Seedsman OH x Gollis 90s OH.
I recommend it.

JohnnyChicago

:peek:south India, maybe kerala, who knows... :peek:

When i read these discussions , I must always think at Verantgreens Thai and Mexican OH phenos, he is showing since 10 years.
I guess we can have different opinions, but we should try to understand or respect other peoples persepectives too.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
When i read these discussions , I must always think at Verantgreens Thai and Mexican OH phenos, he is showing since 10 years.
I guess we can have different opinions, but we should try to understand or respect other peoples persepectives too.

I didn't exactly understand your post (I'm a bit confused these days, for personal reasons), but I'd say respect is always a must ... And if my point of view is different from that of others, it is another matter ....

herbgreen

Veteran
Those are some beauties there hammerhead

How many more weeks will they go ..do you think?

That's some really great inter-node spacing

Good lookin' plants:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some beauties there hammerhead

How many more weeks will they go ..do you think?

That's some really great inter-node spacing

Good lookin' plants:biggrin:

Many lol.. I started all on 8/12.. Should be done in Dec..

The OH is not as far along in flower structure as the THH is at the same age. 1 of them is not stretching as much as the others. I also noticed slight leave clawing even keeping them on the dry side. I know It's not an N issue. I was watering 2L every 12hrs. I'm changing that to 1.5L every 12hrs. It started when I upped the amount to 2L. I'm sure that is cause.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
OHz @600/700scale .8ec 5.9. Looking for a low point where they start depleting nutrients. Getting dialed. Seem to be perking up. Ditched the PBP as I think it got tainted was old. Been w Maxigrow and Maxibloom since cuts. Rez clean looking for a change hoping for the best...

Hope I id'd the octopus and long fluff THH still cant decide.

sbeanonnamellow

Hey Hammer stunning plants as always they are beautiful. What light cycles did your THH see in veg and are they flowering under the typical 12/12? Much love

JohnnyChicago

I didn't exactly understand your post (I'm a bit confused these days, for personal reasons), but I'd say respect is always a must ... And if my point of view is different from that of others, it is another matter ....

Was a general thought. Not directed to you at all, Willy.
Yours only the latest post on the subject. :)

JohnnyChicago

This makes the most sense. If memory serves, I don't think it was a real OP. I think I remember Mac kicking a couple plants out, so there might be some selection in play.

They are all good, even the first OP without selection is great. Probably the most Seedsman domimant.

Status
Not open for further replies.