What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTribe

Premium user
Dialing the in the dro and well was at 650ppm@700 .8ec 5.9-6.3ph and keeps rising a wee bit so I think it still needs to dial back to 575-600@700 and try to get to .7ec. Ph is drifting as is usual in this setup. I am doing add backs and vpd is at about 1.4 now down from 1.8 and for the first few days my danged timer was not coming on for the pump so they were only getting fed when I was able to manually start it. I found the directions and its now flooding hourly for 1 min on which gets me to ebb and then it takes about 6 minutes to drain out. Tips are slightly turned a few older ones on some of the more lanky girls are starting to curl. I will flush for salts hopefully tomorrow, a bit of clearex and ro, just to make sure its not locking out. Still in 18/6 and 1 is really taking off and doing well with no issues. A5s1 is right behind that one and the others are the longer and lankier looking like they are being pushed.

RO
Calmag+ 200ppm
Maxibloom up to 600
Silica blast 1 TBS for rez
SM90 1 TBS for rez
THE SAUCE IS TOO HOT!!!

Tar and Glue boys Tar and Glue.
LT

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hadn't heard of the Indian Haze before. I looked it up and it sounds intriguing. Have you smoked the Dorian before?

I've got 14 of Todd's OHaze to play with, and they're kind of burning a hole in my pocket, but I don't think I'll be ready to pop any of them until I've got my grow room built. My biggest tent is only 31.5" x 31.5" x 71" (80cm x 80cm x 180cm), and as all my tents are in the bedroom, I'm prohibited from using soil (an agreement with the wife). I honestly don't have the confidence to grow Haze in passive hydro, as I'm still pretty new to it.

the dorian is the only one i have,, sprouted from my last seeds ,,smoked this pheno couple of times haze dom effect with some spookines/body added ive been mixing her with todds haze an enjoyng the smoke ,ive been liking todds haze also i have 1 pack left hopefully can find a male ,,,i hear you on the dirt im thinking of trying coco after yet another outbreak of insects ,maybe you could try a hempy bucket ? after all the man hiself here

harvestreaper

Veteran
I smoke to this, I’m on the mission to try them all 🤟
Yesterday I smoked early early sample of Boneyards seeds Haze 4 dayz from the branch I accidentally snapped off. I’m not a heavy all day stoner but daily smoker of mostly chems, OG’s and sours with not to much experience with pure sativas. When I smoke I’m not afraid to overindulge but damn literally pinner joint of H4D whooped my ass and reminded me how powerful cannabis can be. After cleaning my house I put on Blade runner and had to rewind back every 10min because my mind was racing all the time a really couldn’t concentrate lol.
I think its a good sign. Today I took snips from that flowering plant 😂

never tried the h4 d but sounds great ,you might find it a lil smoother after matured and lil cure ,,when i break into my own drying room an steal off myself unripe fresh cut fast dried buds can be skitzy/aggresive ..same bud month later lovely smooth , yes i been on a major cleaning spree meself on the haze one of the traits i love about sats gets you up and going ,great for exercise ,work ,,glad you on the haze road heading for findout ,,im really enjoying todds an see potential in the genes but at same time i never had other haze lines or these top cuts some of the guys here have to compare it to,, one step at at time for me and todds will be my first benchmark

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
i dont know the ages of the people on here ,,but that old my stock came from under the counter line tom using older than the usa ,,from wines to racehorses the best dealers always got that special reserve ,, just for special people of course lol now i aint saying it aint true im just saying its a real old peddler line,,,real old lol i had some old under the counter sensi stock myself ,, will for sure will be trying toms line and if i like it i wont care were it come from or if it sk haze lol ,,your right hempy lots of division an factions within the hazers lol me i believe sam when he say he got from someone else and haze was not his work ,,,,that being said its easy to see why hes so vague with specifics just like anyone else would be ,, it dont matter a shit who right or wrong or whos theory closest to the original theory sam gave that all just mental masturbation an vanity ,, futility when we need fertility all the epic dramas yawl create arguing with each other sam watches sees and does nothing to put you all straight ,,just lets its roll , for years ,,,theres a reason for that lol,,,at this point he probably concluded yawl just nuts lol imo what matters is whats done with what available in the haze genetic now via sam jonny mack tom posi tfd todd oldtimer efforts wherever ,<exuse anyone i missed>,,so get your hazes people start growing em an lets make a poll on our findings let the people decide instead of accountants ,,work together breeding your best together and take it to next level or sit about clucking like hens ,,either way let freedom reign

haze harvest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_luXxDZ6Y

Now put them away in the dark and don't touch it till next year :D

Humple W.

the dorian is the only one i have,, sprouted from my last seeds ,,smoked this pheno couple of times haze dom effect with some spookines/body added ive been mixing her with todds haze an enjoyng the smoke ,ive been liking todds haze also i have 1 pack left hopefully can find a male ,,,i hear you on the dirt im thinking of trying coco after yet another outbreak of insects ,maybe you could try a hempy bucket ? after all the man hiself here

Actually I do grow with hempy buckets. I'm getting them dialed in pretty decently for shorter-flowering hybrid strains that aren't too fussy about nutrient ratios, but everything I read about Haze tells me that it'll be far more particular where NPK is concerned - I just haven't been growing with salts long enough to have developed that sense for when and how much to cut back on one, or bump up another. Never had to think too much about it when I was running a balanced organic soil mix (though granted, I haven't grown anything like Haze in soil either, so maybe it would be just as challenging). Also, I'm always battling to get the VPD in check (too hot, too humid, too cold, too dry, it's always something), and it seems to me that soil is a bit more forgiving in a tough environment. I must say I like not having bugs in the bedroom though!

I'll get there eventually. Practice makes perfect...

TheDarkStorm

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2072767.jpg Views:	3 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	17947650
Something specialy put together...... its like a5 on steroids...results from the picture I put up an labeled hazeA hybrid.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something specialy put together...... its like a5 on steroids...results from the picture I put up an labeled hazeA hybrid.

What's the other part A5h x ???. Looks nice..

I'm getting ready to hit some branches on this THH with pollen. Is there any differences pollinating a haze vs others like when to pollinate. I would normally hit my hybrids about 35 days into flower. This THH is at 38 days.
Click image for larger version Name:	image_2072767.jpg Views:	3 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	17947650

Click image for larger version Name:	image_2072767.jpg Views:	3 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	17947650

LostTribe

Premium user
What's the other part A5h x ???. Looks nice..

I'm getting ready to hit some branches on this THH with pollen. Is there any differences pollinating a haze vs others like when to pollinate. I would normally hit my hybrids about 35 days into flower. This THH is at 38 days.

I'd go ahead and spray em. The bracts that get pollenated will mature quicker and degrade but the rest of the plant is unaffected. I have hit 2 batches both at about where yours look now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd go ahead and spray em. The bracts that get pollinated will mature quicker and degrade but the rest of the plant is unaffected. I have hit 2 batches both at about where yours look now.

Spray?. Im not reversing these. Just normal pollination. I will make both Fem and reg seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I don't spray pollen. A small amount does a lot. I finished pollinating the THH.. I might make some with OH but that's gonna be a while out. Those are nowhere near the same flower development. At least 3 weeks more before there's enough pistil/flower growth.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I took a few pics of the curing flowers from the last harvest.

Here are the 2 MM

This is the fem i call MM
IMG_2468 (2).JPG

This is Medusa
IMG_2469 (2).JPG

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Now for the Nevil's Haze F2s females i selected.

This is the HzA leaning plant.

IMG_2471 (2).JPG

This is the HzC leaning Nevil's Haze

IMG_2473 (2).JPG

Thai clone that will be serviced by the Nevil's Haze male.

IMG_2475 (2).JPG

harvestreaper

Veteran
Now for the Nevil's Haze F2s females i selected.

This is the HzA leaning plant.

This is the HzC leaning Nevil's Haze

Thai clone that will be serviced by the Nevil's Haze male.

really like the look of the haze A leaner hempy got a familiar look to it,, altho ive never grown nh ,,whats the effect like ?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
really like the look of the haze A leaner hempy got a familiar look to it,, altho ive never grown nh ,,whats the effect like ?

Hi harvestreaper not sampled these yet but will soon as i wanted to cure them right.

Nevil's Haze the right plants will shake you to your core.

I wouldn't of wasted my time growing out the F1s and then taking clones of each plant and then keeping them in veg while i flowed out 18 to 20 plus week plants to then select the best of them to re grow them again soon after and make a ton of F2s if i didn't think these were something special and unique.

I highly value these seed and any one that has grown out Nevil's haze f1s made by Nevil would know exactly what i am on about.

The HazeA leaning plant as i call it is a Thai like plant.The HzA like plant has a spice like smell and leaves your fingers covered in a sticky wax like resin if you touch the flower on the plant.

The HazeC leaning plant is leaning to the Colombian side.The HzC like plant leaves your fingers covered in a sticky oily type resin when you touch the flowers on the plant and she has a strong mango smell.

The Nevil's haze male i think leans towards the C side of the family going by what Nevil has said. The male stinks of mango .

OldCoolSativa

Awesome looking buds, Hempy. Real old-school sativa look to them. I don't know if you've ever been inside a dispensary but the buds they sell are these little round green turds of machine-processed indica-dom crap that look nothing like real weed. Night and day.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hi harvestreaper not sampled these yet but will soon as i wanted to cure them right.

Nevil's Haze the right plants will shake you to your core.

I wouldn't of wasted my time growing out the F1s and then taking clones of each plant and then keeping them in veg while i flowed out 18 to 20 plus week plants to then select the best of them to re grow them again soon after and make a ton of F2s if i didn't think these were something special and unique.

I highly value these seed and any one that has grown out Nevil's haze f1s made by Nevil would know exactly what i am on about.

The HazeA leaning plant as i call it is a Thai like plant.The HzA like plant has a spice like smell and leaves your fingers covered in a sticky wax like resin if you touch the flower on the plant.

The HazeC leaning plant is leaning to the Colombian side.The HzC like plant leaves your fingers covered in a sticky oily type resin when you touch the flowers on the plant and she has a strong mango smell.

The Nevil's haze male i think leans towards the C side of the family going by what Nevil has said. The male stinks of mango .

how long will you cure them for ??i hear you on the selection i dont doubt its quality im still not up to speed on the diffrent nh around i hear talk of old ones best cant get it no more etc but those buds particularly the one you call haze A leaner looks real potent to my eyes reminds me of some great stuff ive had in past ,, so is nevilles haze nl5 xhaze Ax haze A? or nl5 x haze A x haze C ? im guessing its both A and C as to how you describe your leaners .,,i know you a huge fan of nevilles work can you recomenmd a legit source for nh ? i see gh and shanti both have it for sale etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts