What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I know there are some indicas in the pictures...but also some original f1 haze hybrids that sadly arnt arond no more

I get cut which is supposed original NL5xhaze used in Nevilles haze seed production. it goes max 80 days guy told me....He was guitar player in 80's in NL in some rock/hippy band....I dont want to say that it is original but comparing to this picture they look very close...he give me some buds....and they smell orangeish,haze with some dank afghan/pine notes and leather...I will start grow it soon and I will put pictures here....

I mean this first NL5haze with score 87....

harvestreaper

Veteran
I get cut which is supposed original NL5xhaze used in Nevilles haze seed production. it goes max 80 days guy told me....He was guitar player in 80's in NL in some rock/hippy band....I dont want to say that it is original but comparing to this picture they look very close...he give me some buds....and they smell orangeish,haze with some dank afghan/pine notes and leather...I will start grow it soon and I will put pictures here....

I mean this first NL5haze with score 87....

smells you describe sounds like original,,what the efect of the bud like ?

CannaT

Premium user
smells you describe sounds like original,,what the efect of the bud like ?

This is early harvested bud old man give me with cutting,at day 70....it is very strong even now....classsic NL5/haze first very rushy heart beating strong soaring high...then you feel carefree and lighty for hours...then you feel little bit of it for rest of the day...

Smell is sage/pine/medicinal then some kind of orange peel scent with leather and afghan/chem like/turpentine when you start grinding it.
I smell no pepper. and with some sugary sweetness in jar....but buds dont smell sweet or candy more like pine/sage/ginger-orange peel.....

And when you lit it very,very....rich incense/church multy layered and dank....

He say when it goes around 80 days it is to strong and I belivehim, it is early harvest and hits you like tyson with haze punch... XD

I will grow it now to see what can I get out of it....:dance013:
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210915_102949.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.0 KB ID:	17943439

harvestreaper

Veteran
sounds like the real deal,congrats , good description ,,there was also something i can only describe as a clay like element to some of em and the nl factor wernt enuff to stop you staying up all night smoking it lol

B.T. Herb

That's not true my friend. All Haze hybrids will tell you this in their name. Even OH is a hybrid lol. We all know this. If any were rude it was you. Hence my post telling another member to not sweat your comment.

well,Hammer, nomen omen,ah?:biggrin:

don't mind,bro. i'm just kidding, you know. having free time, reading, talking and sometimes laughing. as you certainly did. no hars, no baddies;) and no gain wasting this thread but let me say that write uppercase as you did usually means screaming and screaming introduce an order. sounds rude?
anyway i know you all well know:biggrin: ,hammer. but,
resolute as you are maybe you will understand how i got warned when i have read you sentencing about the absolute thruthfulness of crop's related name.
and i shall repeat that again
beside that, always ready to be educated by you about what you belive i know not

nice thread
all the best

CannaT

Premium user
sounds like the real deal,congrats , good description ,,there was also something i can only describe as a clay like element to some of em and the nl factor wernt enuff to stop you staying up all night smoking it lol

Yes there is also some clay element to it...my friend told me: my fingers smell like play-doh,orange haze....XD But this smell is on back not in front...at first smell is medicinal haze,orange and afghan(turpentine/chem)..........

I found strange that when you smoke it by day its very strong and you can take nap....but if you smoke it at night it cant get you to sleep....also one thing is rear....
when the duration of the effect ends ... in the early evening hours...
i feel fresh, happy and positive....If I smoke around 16h I start to ''wake up'' at 20h....

TheDarkStorm

Yes there is also some clay element to it...my friend told me: my fingers smell like play-doh,orange haze....XD But this smell is on back not in front...at first smell is medicinal haze,orange and afghan(turpentine/chem)..........

I found strange that when you smoke it by day its very strong and you can take nap....but if you smoke it at night it cant get you to sleep....also one thing is rear....
when the duration of the effect ends ... in the early evening hours...
i feel fresh, happy and positive....If I smoke around 16h I start to ''wake up'' at 20h....

That medicinal scent sounds very familiar....sounds like you scored a nice catch.....if an when you get a chance cannatorioum try an get a picture of the flowering plant.....will be nice to see.

CannaT

Premium user
That medicinal scent sounds very familiar....sounds like you scored a nice catch.....if an when you get a chance cannatorioum try an get a picture of the flowering plant.....will be nice to see.

for about month it will be...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you actually saying?
So far I think what you've said is:
That Thai is in Haze, and that's a good thing.
THH is the best haze, and the rest are inferior.

Most entertaining thread on IC but I have to wonder if too much sustained haze use might be a problem for some people. :chin:

Oh fuk:biglaugh: yes

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_132419789.jpg Views:	32 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	17943862
Just got these puppies in. Much love to Mac, Bud, and the crew over there. They really hooked it up (quick delivery, too.) I don't even know where to start. All my tents are completely full right now.

Chi13

ICMag Donor

In todays episode of Days of Our Haze,
Will Hempy return?
Will he be revealed as the long lost love child of which famous breeder?
Will Ghost Protocol be banned, and will Tom return?
Will the sadly neglected 4th Haze component, Indian, be discussed at all?
Can Sam make an appearance?
All will be revealed (or will it?)
Stay tuned.
:lurk:

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
filedata/fetch?id=17943862&d=1631726738
Just got these puppies in. Much love to Mac, Bud, and the crew over there. They really hooked it up (quick delivery, too.) I don't even know where to start. All my tents are completely full right now.

Beautiful selection, looking forward to seeing your journey

Seems the variety is from Pro’s offerings, I don’t see Original Haze other than Tom Hill am I missing something or was that just some extra love ?

1luvbigherb

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
You gotta know the password....

and that password is, 'Hey, do you have any of that O Haze, pretty please?"
I got the idea from midwestkid. Originally they got many packs of THH and received those OHaze as freebies, I opted to just inquire and see if I could purchase them outright. It worked backwards for me- I got the O Haze and received the THH as a freebie. (Glad to expand my pool of these, I think I've already got +50 from different sources/eras + 1000 of my own creation. THH ain't going nowhere.)

Bud said they might be listed on the site very soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts