What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

I had a look hempy and the work nevil did later privately himself uses something called oaxaca 03 (not %100percent sure about this one), oaxaca 1 and oaxaca 09 I belived those were sourced by nevil and not through kanga....then the oaxaca 8.5....I cant see any of the later privately done work using the oaxaca space shuttle...so im pretty sure thats the one with the 5haze in that wasnt further used....I can also see the 21x36 reverserd...and I believe most of the best stuff was kept private too ,
most of the above stuff seems to have been held back. You know your self ther was a lot of stuff done...its made my head spin just looking at all the codes.

TheDarkStorm

I know Kanga had made all types of crosses to his lines using White widow NL Mendo SK so on but he also had straight oaxacan.

The oaxacan were the tiniest seed i ever saw to date.

The 8.5 was the high rating from 10 Nevil gave it.

Both the NH 21 and 36 were female plants.

You realy need to try some of the stuff hempy...the other night my mate gave me some mmnh...I only built a joint and had one or two drags and give it him back...but the thing was that strong...all day wen I went to smoke I was getting the taste and vapour off the mmnh in my cigarette...the pine like tones on my fingers from breaking the bud were that strong...didnt wash and wear off my hands till late evening.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I had a look hempy and the work nevil did later privately himself uses something called oaxaca 03 (not %100percent sure about this one), oaxaca 1 and Oaxaca 09 I belived those were sourced by nevil and not through kanga....then the oaxaca 8.5....I cant see any of the later privately done work using the oaxaca space shuttle...so im pretty sure thats the one with the 5haze in that wasnt further used....I can also see the 21x36 reverserd...and I believe most of the best stuff was kept private too ,
most of the above stuff seems to have been held back. You know your self ther was a lot of stuff done...its made my head spin just looking at all the codes.

Well 1 and 9 must of come from the same seed the space shuttle did s that is how Nevil numberd them 1 to what number he grew and selected from i know Nevil did some work on Kanga Oaxacan. Nev would tell me what he thought of this line or that few made the grade.

I remember bushy growing out clones given to him by kanga one was NLx Oaxacan and also mullum xs can see why he was never give anything pure or selected now.

Nevil use to tell me what he felt was his best work best plants and plant lines and what he felt the direction haze needed to go and why.

His best work even if they were handed out (most were not ) no one s going to reproduce them as they don't have the parent plants.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You realy need to try some of the stuff hempy...the other night my mate gave me some mmnh...I only built a joint and had one or two drags and give it him back...but the thing was that strong...all day wen I went to smoke I was getting the taste and vapour off the mmnh in my cigarette...the pine like tones on my fingers from breaking the bud were that strong...didnt wash and wear off my hands till late evening.

I do and plan to Dark i want to see how close Kangas MM is to the old MM that came from the Hippys from main arm.

Nevil was hassling me for years to try out some of his new lines also but my focus was on other things.

I was given things some years ago so i have access to them.

TheDarkStorm

Well 1 and 9 must of come from the same seed the space shuttle did s that is how Nevil numberd them 1 to what number he grew and selected from i know Nevil did some work on Kanga Oaxacan. Nev would tell me what he thought of this line or that few made the grade.

I remember bushy growing out clones given to him by kanga one was NLx Oaxacan and also mullum xs can see why he was never give anything pure or selected now.

Nevil use to tell me what he felt was his best work best plants and plant lines and what he felt the direction haze needed to go and why.

His best work even if they were handed out (most were not ) no one s going to reproduce them as they don't have the parent plants.

Im not to sure about the 1...but think oaxaca 09 is mustafunks as the phenotypes are labeled for example oaxan 09 (3) x oaxaca 09 (axb)...the 09 seems be the one nevils put to the lemon sk aswell.
not sure if you seen the thai x oaxaca nevil made..looked so good...not sure wich one on the listings it is as I seen it by picture...maybe gypsys thai to the 8.5 ?..looks like another special one to try out

TheDarkStorm

I do and plan to Dark i want to see how close Kangas MM is to the old MM that came from the Hippys from main arm.

Nevil was hassling me for years to try out some of his new lines also but my focus was on other things.

I was given things some years ago so i have access to them.

Agreed hempy...even if anyone had the parent line it looks like to me on his listings nevils took the lines in his own direction...for example ive seen mullum done afew ways eg mm mm mma x mml/mmb...thats just one small one...some seem to be complicated breedings wich must have pushed the line in the direction he so wished.... so I doubt if it will be possible to replicate the best lines as nevil has took them far into his own direction.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Im not to sure about the 1...but think Oaxaca 09 is mustafunks as the phenotypes are labeled for example oaxan 09 (3) x oaxaca 09 (axb)...the 09 seems be the one nevils put to the lemon sk aswell.
not sure if you seen the thai x oaxaca nevil made..looked so good...not sure wich one on the listings it is as I seen it by picture...maybe gypsys thai to the 8.5 ?..looks like another special one to try out

The only Oaxacann line Nevil spoke of to me was Kanga mate and they did make a Gypsy Thai x Oaxacan but Nevil also made My Thai x Oaxacan much later but in small numbers and kept them.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Agreed hempy...even if anyone had the parent line it looks like to me on his listings nevils took the lines in his own direction...for example ive seen mullum done afew ways eg mm mm mma x mml/mmb...thats just one small one...some seem to be completed breedings wich must have pushed the line in the direction he so wished.... so I doubt if it will be possible to replicate the best lines as nevil has took them far into his own direction.

Well you had big Mullum she was a real late flowering MM plant you had fast mullum that if i remember correctly was a mullum x Kanga did when he was living up in the snowy country in vic for a bit with a local line from up there.

Nevil had the big mullum and liked her think he selected along with Kanga longer flowering MM males to her.

TheDarkStorm

The only Oaxacann line Nevil spoke of was to me Kanga mate and they did make a Gypsy Thai x Oaxacan but Nevil also made My Thai x Oaxacan much later but in small numbers and kept them.

Ive not see any pictures of the thia oaxaca...that probably got kept by himself... I think thats the one I seen..the gypsy thai x oaxaca 8.5...beautiful line...I kinda regret not being around wen a couple of the bits were leaked out... but thats part and parcel of serving a forced holiday I suppose....

anyways how are your nevils hazes getting on...what you got planed for them...or is that to be seen sort of thing at the moment.
I got my m8 to put down some beans for me...but the dam weather had been so cold so he killed off loads of my stuff...its warmed up recently tho and things look abit better now.. so we shall see wat we can conjure up....ive still got loads of haze based beans that need testing...its a problem I am wer I am otherwise I would have dumped them outdoors but the type of hazes ive done probably wont even get half way wer I am.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Ive not see any pictures of the thia oaxaca...that probably got kept by himself... I think thats the one I seen..the gypsy thai x oaxaca 8.5...beautiful line...I kinda regret not being around wen a couple of the bits were leaked out... but thats part and parcel of serving a forced holiday I suppose....

anyways how are your nevils hazes getting on...what you got planed for them...or is that to be seen sort of thing at the moment.
I got my m8 to put down some beans for me...but the dam weather had been so cold so he killed off loads of my stuff...its warmed up recently tho and things look abit better now.. so we shall see wat we can conjure up....ive still got loads of haze based beans that need testing...its a problem I am wer I am otherwise I would have dumped them outdoors but the type of hazes ive done probably wont even get half way wer I am.

The Nevil's haze are looking good i will put them into flower soon all i want to do with the Nevil's Haze is find a real nice fem to keep as a mom and a good male to make F3s to keep the line preserved as the F2s are now getting very old almost 20 year old since i made them. These are from 97 NH Nevil made i know the F2s are good as a mates uncle and his 2 mates tested them years ago.

TheDarkStorm

The Nevil's haze are looking good i will put them into flower soon all i want to do with the Nevil's Haze is find a real nice fem to keep as a mom and a good male to make F3s to keep the line preserved as the F2s are now getting very old almost 20 year old since i made them. These are from 97 NH Nevil made i know the F2s are good as a mates uncle and his 2 mates tested them years ago.

Just a suggestion hempy...its a good idea to reproduce them but I would also outcross them while you have the chance aswell...atleast you have the genetic material preserved in a few ways from that particular generation....wen you get further in to flower if your able to-take a snap please...will be cool to get a peak... I wish I had access to a greenhouse...actually come to think of it I do..a conservatory...might see if I can get the guy to try and grow out a couple of the lines there.

F2F

Seedbay description of the MMxOSS, must be Bushy’s words I’m guessing. Can’t say it’s 100% truth, but corroborates the 5Hz. I think I missed the word “haze” after “northern lights”.

“Kangativa observed that the Oaxacan Nevil selected was a Oaxacan Space Shuttle derived from an outcross to northern lights haze that Kanga made in the 90s.”

peace
F2F

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Just a suggestion hempy...its a good idea to reproduce them but I would also outcross them while you have the chance aswell...atleast you have the genetic material preserved in a few ways from that particular generation....wen you get further in to flower if your able to-take a snap please...will be cool to get a peak... I wish I had access to a greenhouse...actually come to think of it I do..a conservatory...might see if I can get the guy to try and grow out a couple of the lines there.

I plan on doing just that Dark i listened to what Nevil told me and why he believed out crossing Haze or Nevil's Haze was the way forward i tried to tell people why but wont be doing that again.

I have a line that Nevil said smokes just like the Haze A he had so i expect good things from that but preserving the things from the past is as important if not more so you can always go back to the start.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Seedbay description of the MMxOSS, must be Bushy’s words I’m guessing. Can’t say it’s 100% truth, but corroborates the 5Hz. I think I missed the word “haze” after “northern lights”.

“Kangativa observed that the Oaxacan Nevil selected was a Oaxaca Space Shuttle derived from an outcross to northern lights haze that Kanga made in the 90s.”

peace
F2F

Bushy was given a clone of MM x Oaxacan to grow but he was never given pure or selected clones Nevil or kanga used to breed with and Nevil had Oaxacan from Kanga in all the conversation i had with Nevil he never told me the Oaxacan he had from Kanga he was working with had NL in it and Nevil told me he past on Oaxacan to a close friend of Kangas so he had it there once he was free.

Kanga and Nevil grew out Oaxacan seed there easy to spot even in a mix seed bag seed as there really tiny i cant remember numbers but Nevil selected the space shuttle as its called because of the high n potency and it was also called 8.5 as in out of a scale 0 to 10.

TheDarkStorm

I remembered what the pure oaxaca seed line was called..it was the oaxaca trance hempy...thats the one they pulled the 8.5 out of..the space shuttle is definitely the one with the 5haze.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I remembered what the pure oaxaca seed line was called..it was the oaxaca trance hempy...thats the one they pulled the 8.5 out of..the space shuttle is definitely the one with the 5haze.

There was one called Trance to i think Kanga picked that and Nevil the space shuttle.

I just know Nevil never spoke about a oaxacan Nl line when talking about the oaxacan he used.

The only time i read oaxacan x NL was when bushy was given a clone with a few other things to grow.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Got some of Todd's Haze... Bought 10, received 16. Very nice! Plus, was able to use a discount code, so got em for $85. I'm happy...
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210311_180058.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	17799629

Attachments

• 20210311_180058.jpg
    20210311_180058.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Got some of Todd's Haze... Bought 10, received 16. Very nice! Plus, was able to use a discount code, so got em for $85. I'm happy...

I did a 6 pack. He sent me double even after my discount code. Anyone interested can google agseedco and probably "farm" discount code. Its the name of another forum hint hint. I don't ever go there but it was like 30% off. Still got 3 packs.

I fried one but the other 5 were all female. 1 light green quick one that has a very tasty fruity smell. 1 that went purple with massive resin production but a different herbal/green onion/nosey smell. and the other 3 were all similar to each other and all longer flowering/denser/lower smell see less psychedelic. Still evaluating the potency of the first two. I reveg'd the first two and they are in with a pack of THH at 1w 12/12.

You outstanding humanoids have had me perpetually high as a kite burning only OHz for over a month. I smoked 4 bowls of C99 that's it. No urge to go for the Tahoe, Biker, or Cinex2.0.

LT

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Right on, man! My folks are really liking the haze, too. It's good to get some variety sometimes, even if it doesn't last forever. There's a lot of good cannabis out there- pretty cool how you can just roll from realm to realm and get something different every day (if one were so inclined).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts